It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

This. Trump has never negotiated from a position of weakness, in fact if he has to do that he simply avoids the deal in the first place. In the private sector you can do that. In the public sector, you still need to negotiate treaties with other nations, you can't simply let something expire and create a gray area with no policy or agreement in place. Considering Trumps board room behavior where he dictates instructions and just fires anyone who disagrees, I have zero faith in his ability to negotiate from any weakness at all.

On that front, Fiorina is 1000x the business leader of Trump. Despite my disagreements with her platform I will say that her negotiation skills are top notch and I have no doubt she could negotiate what she believes to be good deals, from positions of weakness or strength.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
I for one, have never accidentally said "my Muslim faith" has any non Muslim....ever said that?

Not me, but I say "thank God", "God damn it", and "bless you" all the time, and I don't believe in any God. I've actually tried to drop the God part of it, but it's too engrained in how I talk.

Regardless of his current beliefs, Obama did grow up as a Muslim. Maybe he has some speech habits from that.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
I for one, have never accidentally said "my Muslim faith" has any non Muslim....ever said that?

Not me, but I say "thank God", "God damn it", and "bless you" all the time, and I don't believe in any God. I've actually tried to drop the God part of it, but it's too engrained in how I talk.

Regardless of his current beliefs, Obama did grow up as a Muslim. Maybe he has some speech habits from that.

He has a lot more than speech habits from that.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Considering that 9/10th of them are all nuts, that's not a bad percentage.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
WOW
Obama admitting to being Muslim and disloyal to the country
02:44 - 03:34
www.liveleak.com...
edit on 21-12-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
WOW
Obama admitting to being Muslim and disloyal to the country
02:44 - 03:34
www.liveleak.com...

(Facepalm)
No.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join