It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Okay lets attck his policies which make him appear foolish.

He’s going to stop Mexico “sending us all the wrong people” by building a wall.
He wants to cut spending on education.
He says people who get captured in war are not heroes.
Says Mexico is sending rapists on purpose to the USA.

He is a baby hater lol.
“And did you notice that baby was crying through half of the speech and I didn’t get angry? Not once. Did you notice that? That baby was driving me crazy. I didn’t get angry once because I didn’t want to insult the parents for not taking the kid out of the room!”

His lawyers think martial rape is okay.

www.nydailynews.com...
And some want this guy to be president?.

You guys need to get money out of politics or you will have a business man as president lining his and his pals pockets.
edit on 3-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Funny how politics work, some agree to those policies, some don't. Nobody is right or wrong here. But cognitive dissonance is no way to start an argument. At least you took the time to point out the policies that you don't like I guess.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's not a "rule" anyway. Entering a mosque is not necessary for anything. They are required to bow down facing Mecca 5 times a day. This can be done anywhere. You started the thread. Learn the facts. Stick with the facts.
a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

4) Quran 16:106 permits Muslims to lie about their faith (pretend to be non-Muslim) under difficult situation: “Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.”

www.islam-watch.org...

In regards to prayers, I have been told by Muslims that they can basically do whatever the hell they want as long as there intent, or "what is in there heart", is for glorification of Allah.
edit on 3-9-2015 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I've edited my post Occam, I mistook what you said so apologies.

I am still curious as to what you mean by Muslims getting around these rules?

Is it acceptable for a Muslim to deny they are Muslim and not attend regular prayers? I highly doubt it. I'd be curious if you have a source.

No harm no foul then. I did source it. It's called Taqiyya. It allows them to deny their faith under certain circumstances. Not only can they not pray, they can completely deny their faith in all ways.

Is it not an oddity that with all the religions world wide, the one with the most issues is also the one that has a loophole saying that when tshtf you can lie your butt off so your enemy will let you live. Because, back then, the religion of peace needed to make sure they were not caught by their enemies.

make sense? "we're so peaceful, everyone wants to kill us, so our holy book says we can lie to stay safe!"

I think the shroud of history reveals what people want it to. After enough time, even the victors are but distant memories.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I must ask this. Since when is Muslim a dirty word?

Because that is the intent cached inside this 'poll'. To spread bigotry and hatred all over the religion.

It is a moronic attempt to demonize zion's enemies.

Save it for the telescreen, won't you?

What a transparent attempt to further israel's global ambitions.

# 507

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If i ever met anyone who told me they would vote for or have voted for that joke of a man/politician/businessman...i would laugh in their face and walk off. Its the least they deserve.

I mean...seriously. Trump?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

He just plays the Muslim card to pander to Muslims. Just like all the other cards he plays, I am glad it is transparent enough that you can see it too.
Doesn't that mean he deceives a lot of people so they will like him or tolerate him?

Dishonesty in such huge amounts is okay with you because it is a politician you favor?

A deal with Iran so they can eventually get a nuke is also seriously playing the Muslim card. The Muslim Brotherhood sure likes Obama.

Bush tried to keep Sharia away from the USA, which is something Obama has done the reverse of. Is that just playing the Muslim card as well?

He sure is pro Muslim as opposed to pro American, judging from all the Muslim cards being played. But that only his style of politics, and you don't have anything to worry about,,

It's only a card game..

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Obama will be whatever religion you want him to be , he's TransReligious, thats the way he rolls

Religious views developed in childhood

If, in early childhood, certain fundamental views and doctrines are paraded with unusual solemnity, and an air of the greatest earnestness never before visible in anything else; if, at the same time, the possibility of a doubt about them be completely passed over, or touched upon only to indicate that doubt is the first step to eternal perdition, the resulting impression will be so deep that, as a rule, that is, in almost every case, doubt about them will be almost as impossible as doubt about one's own existence

Barack Obama enrolled at Indonesian school from the ages of six to ten

obama reminisces about the good old days

evidence for Barack Obama having been raised a Muslim

A surviving document correctly lists him as born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961. In addition, it lists him as having Indonesian nationality and Muslim religion
Mr. Obama curiously refers to it in “The Audacity of Hope” (Page 154) as “the Muslim school” he attended in Jakarta.
“the teacher wrote to tell my mother that I made faces during Koranic studies.”
he was registered as a Muslim, which determined what class he attended during weekly religion lessons.
childhood friends say Mr. Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque.
Rony Amir described Mr. Obama as “previously quite religious in Islam.”

In summary, those who knew Mr. Obama in Indonesia considered him a Muslim.

edit on 3-9-2015 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Bush tried to keep Sharia away from the USA, which is something Obama has done the reverse of. Is that just playing the Muslim card as well?

He sure is pro Muslim as opposed to pro American, judging from all the Muslim cards being played. But that only his style of politics, and you don't have anything to worry about,,

It's only a card game..

We get it, you dont like muslims. Now, care to show any proof of him supporting Sharia in the US>?

Ill wait, this ought to be good...

edit on 3-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014
We get it, you dont like muslims

nice spin , we get it , its racist too think obama was raised Muslim

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

Trump is an Oligarch. Which is worse?

That mericans main street aren't scratching their heads why a business man is even allowed to run for high office is beyond me.

Of, by, and for the people (not big business) got lost somewhere…

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Trump is a fool and anyone voting for him is also.
I think the real reason many do not like him is because of his colour, they will not admit it so attempt to tarnish him by saying he is not american or a muslim.
Instead of actually attacking his policies they attack the man.
Mudslinging....

Even when we do go after his policies and state what we disagree about concerning them, we are labeled a racist sooo...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Chickensalad

Okay lets attck his policies which make him appear foolish.

He’s going to stop Mexico “sending us all the wrong people” by building a wall.
He wants to cut spending on education.
He says people who get captured in war are not heroes.
Says Mexico is sending rapists on purpose to the USA.

He is a baby hater lol.
“And did you notice that baby was crying through half of the speech and I didn’t get angry? Not once. Did you notice that? That baby was driving me crazy. I didn’t get angry once because I didn’t want to insult the parents for not taking the kid out of the room!”

His lawyers think martial rape is okay.

www.nydailynews.com...
And some want this guy to be president?.

You guys need to get money out of politics or you will have a business man as president lining his and his pals pockets.
K, as soon as you get the pedophiles out of parliament... Should worry about your own house before lecturing others on theirs.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So just because I'm in the UK I should stay silent? The next president of the USA will effect us all.
If you guys vote Trump in the USA is doomed and maybe us all.
So no I will continue commenting on what I see.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Their was a big meeting when the first Muslim astronaut went into space to establish rules for prayer.

It's taken pretty seriously it seems. May not be an easy way around it.
archive.wired.com...

edit on 3-9-2015 by Wetpaint72 because: Durp

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

So just because I'm in the UK I should stay silent? The next president of the USA will effect us all.

Two thirds of Trump supporters are bananas..so don't you miss out!
Anyway, I was told by those what know,
two thirds of the guys up in Stormont think he's a Presbyfenian.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Mate this is why we need a UK forum, why should we be expected to take American politics seriously? We can participate in threads as long as we take their madness seriously and with respect? I'm sorry I can't respect it or take it seriously. I can't pretend to think it's normal. I can't pretend to understand their deep seeded racial issues and treat the topics With respect just because they want us too.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This totally absurd selection is still succeeding in dividing and distracting? People fell for the 'War of the Worlds' too.

Although I very much enjoy seeing people take this charade so serious and argue endlessly about something they have NO control over, I think it is time to turn up the IV drip again.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Are democrats so oblivious to Obama's failures that they can only imagine racism as the reason republicans don't like him?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join