It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Server Guy To Plead The 5TH

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortStuff
a reply to: burntheships

Most likely the hard drives were removed from the server and destroyed. New hard drives installed and the operating system reinstalled. They will never find anything unless they can find backups.

Sure, wouldn't put that past Hillary at all, despite her daft comments
about wiping her server with a cloth.

If she, or her staff did that however, it would be obvious.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortStuff

Most likely the hard drives were removed from the server and destroyed. New hard drives installed and the operating system reinstalled. They will never find anything unless they can find backup

Here is the grub :
1. Aren't email communications archived within some 3 letter agencies?
2. The archival method is done at the infrastructure level and not at the clients computer.

So I have a hard time believing these emails have disappeared.

Me thinks there is a lot of info in those emails that can bring down more people than just Hillary and possibly on both sides.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL - it won't incriminate him, he's protecting her - it is more likely that he fears for his life if he were to answer the investigators questions truthfully.

Suicide by gunshot wound to the back of the head during a car crash type fear.

That was my first thought. He knows if he talks he'll be Vince Foster'd.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am afraid that this guy will take all the blame and basically indemnify Hillary .. she will say at a good point and time that she had no idea what this guy installed on the server considering she has zero tech knowledge. Topic will be closed
and once again she will be playing the victim..

I hope there is something huge going down at the FBI right now and that's why don't hear a lot from it - that they actually prepare to arrest her...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Waaaaiit a minute....
I remember Hillary saying the server was originally set up for Bill!
So, why why is this guy taking the 5th. an ex-aide at State for Hillary?
Another Hillary lie.

HILLARY CLINTON: PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER WAS SET UP FOR BILL

“The server contains personal communications from my husband and me, and I believe I have met all of my responsibilities,” she said. “The server will remain private.”

She explained to reporters that the server was initially set up for former president Bill Clinton for his home office, adding that it was guarded by the Secret Service and had “numerous safeguards.”

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 3-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I still support Hillary Clinton in 2016.

I have a tread recently dedicated to her.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this guy is about to get the 3 degree. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes at all.

edit on 3-9-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Apparently the private server was purchased with tax payer dollars. This guy also declined a hearing request on Benghazi.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What does this make? The 3rd or 4th Obama official to plead the 5th?

If you think Dick Cheney's prior engagement with Halliburton was the only reason for the Iraq war but don't think their is a pattern of corruption in Obama's administration after a 4th/5th official of his pleads the 5th, you might be a Liberal.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
What does this make? The 3rd or 4th Obama official to plead the 5th?

If you think Dick Cheney's prior engagement with Halliburton was the only reason for the Iraq war but don't think their is a pattern of corruption in Obama's administration after a 4th/5th official of his pleads the 5th, you might be a Liberal.

Yeah, it's ridiculous.

Sooner or later Liberals are going to have to admit to his administration's underhandedness.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Could Nixon have plead the 5th, what about Petraeus? Just WHO is allowed to plead the 5th and when is it okay? I personally believe anyone in government being questioned about government activities should not be protected by the 5th. Including Lois Lerner. It's BS.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Your 5th amendment rights can be invoked if you are A - Under Arrest or B - being asked guilt seeking questions. A person who is charged with a crime is not required to testify against themselves. Its up to the prosecution to make their case on their own. A person who invokes their 5th amendment rights cannot pick and choose what questions they will r will not answer. It is all or nothing, which is what got Lois Lerner into trouble. Congressional hearings are not criminal court rooms so its entirely possible a persons testimony there can result in that testimony being used against them in a criminal trial.

I once was subpoenaed for a probation violation hearing. The hearing had to be postponed because the criminal portion, which led to the violation hearing, was still pending in the courts. Anything the suspect said in that hearing could have been used against him in the criminal trial.

As for Nixon his issue revolved around executive privilege. When the courts ruled Nixon had to turn over the recording he resigned his office 2 weeks later.

Petraeus could have invoked however I believe his prosecution was under the UCMJ and not civilian law.

The only weird thing when it comes to certain (and rare) aspects of the government is the fact attorney client privilege does not exist. As for chickens coming home to roost the erosion of attorney client privilege for government lawyers started with the...

wait for it......

The Clintons...

In this instance I believe the guys lawyer informed the congressional chairman that he was the subject of an FBI investigation regarding the servers.
edit on 3-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I don't like or trust Hillary Clinton but there is a clear political attack motive behind all of this. If I were this guy I would do the same thing. The justice system is easily skewed to conform to an underlying agenda that can incriminate a person without them actually being guilty. That's what the 5th Amendment is for.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flint2011

I don't like or trust Hillary Clinton but there is a clear political attack motive behind all of this. If I were this guy I would do the same thing. The justice system is easily skewed to conform to an underlying agenda that can incriminate a person without them actually being guilty. That's what the 5th Amendment is for.

The trouble is that we have a two party system and any questions asked by one side can be viewed by the other as 'political'.... which it is, but does this mean that rotten lying scum should get away with anything they want to by playing the 'It is just a partisan witch hunt' card?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would not be a bit surprised if the IT guy knew he was doing illegal actions but was assured he would be protected, and at this point he sees that isn't going to happen. He forgot that important point that crap runs downhill but now he remembers.

Or from the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction section...

It could be this is all a cover up of Hilary and Putin sexting (just by email). The top secrets labels are there solely to make the emails more exciting.

Wonder if the real truth will ever be found.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What if this server guy is under an employment agreement or an NDA with the company he works for? Maybe he could be fired for disclosing anything? If so, will Congress support him for the rest of his life, since it's doubtful he'll ever get another job in IT.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
What if this server guy is under an employment agreement or an NDA with the company he works for? Maybe he could be fired for disclosing anything? If so, will Congress support him for the rest of his life, since it's doubtful he'll ever get another job in IT.

There might be some truth in that if he had another job.

I also wonder if he assured her everything was good and she is upset and he's getting the old 'if you think I am going down over this your wrong' talk and realizes it's him who will take the heat.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
moved to new thread
edit on 4-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
moved to new thread
edit on 4-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: ShortStuff
a reply to: burntheships

Most likely the hard drives were removed from the server and destroyed. New hard drives installed and the operating system reinstalled. They will never find anything unless they can find backups.

Sure, wouldn't put that past Hillary at all, despite her daft comments
about wiping her server with a cloth.

If she, or her staff did that however, it would be obvious.

Remember Nixons excuse how certain watergate tapes got erased? He had his secretary pose for pics of stretching in all directions and 'accidentally' hitting the erase "foot pedal"…lol.

Same stuff, different tech.

ETA: link to images
edit on 4-9-2015 by intrptr because: added link

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The former aide to Hillary Clinton who helped set up and maintain her private email server has declined to talk to the FBI and the State Department inspector general’s office, as well as a congressional committee, invoking his Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate himself, sources familiar with the investigation confirmed to Yahoo News.

Yahoo News
It seems this guys has not cooperated with the House special committee, the State Department, or the FBI. Looks like he is dug in deep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join