It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I do no crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Besides the fact I already have a functional moral compass, THIS guy right here is enough to make anyone reconsider hard-time. Meet the most insane man in prison. That's what the title is but realistically, he's just probably one of many. My hair stood on end at what he says last haha (laughing nervously). Running into him in jail, you know this isn't going to end well. Would probably have to take him out immediately or die trying.

THIS FOOTAGE WAS FILMED IN SOUTH AFRICA, CAPE TOWN PRISON, this prisoner has the highest ranking of 28 stars that means he is one of the most respected prisoners there, they earn those stars by the number of assasinations.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is what prisons do to people. They try to tell us they are there to be "helped" and "rehabilitated", but as we see all too often, it just turns many of them in to violent re offenders. You can't be rehabilitated when you have to fight for your life every day.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I give him breeeead, I give him waataaa! He is my wife...

Yeah, something like that. This video is classic.

To be fair, "hard time" for him was in some derelict south african prison among some of the most messed up people in the world with nothing to lose. So... there's that. Although the US prison system isn't really that much greater in comparison.

[also even there (in his place of captivity), the people probably think he's messed up]
edit on 2-9-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I agree, but prisons aren't in business to rehabilitate, they're in the business to make money.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I wasn't able to watch the video, but why has he not been executed or put in solitary confinement?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Yes, but that's not what they're supposed to be.

In a capitalist society having prisons being private business just means you're going to create more "prisoners". Because we create them.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My Face, Face Him ...Sex, *shudders*

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Totally agree. Some non-violent criminals who are thrown into prison come out worst than when they went in! Prisons actually create hardened criminals. Instead of rehabilitating non-violent criminals, they're actually creating paranoid, traumatized and angry people. They than release them back into society where they can't adjust and revert to worst criminal behavior.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

maybe that's why the cops are going nuts. I'm pretty sure the increase in police brutality has something to do with the prisons corporations.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
"Queek - befo de 'acks coom... Gimme soom teets!"

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The way our prison system is set up is unconstitutional. Allowing widespread rape is allowing widespread cruel and unusual punishment.

This man should be placed in social solitary(doesn't exist to my knowledge but I had idea for solitary where you still allow the prisoners to socialize with one another just having them separated by something or the other where the most dangerous ones aren't being mentally abused but also can't physically harm one another).

new topics

top topics

join