It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary State Department / Clinton Foundation Connection Found in Email

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Now it looks like Hillary may have been involved "soliciting" some Clinton Foundation "donations" to somebody directly associated to Hillary's then Counselor and Chief of Staff, Cheryl Mills.

An email has been uncovered that casts some suspicions.

Right after the Haiti Earthquakes in January 2010, Cheryl Mills pointed Hillary in the "right direction" by telling her about a proposal that involved some aid to Haiti. And, the "proposal" came from Mills' (alleged) Husband aka David Domenici.

This could be a conflict of interest and not necessarily in the best interests of the efforts to help Haiti after that Earthquake.

I'm confident that Hillary had nothing to do with any shady crony activities while she was Secretary of State. And I'm confident none of her close associates did either. it was for the good of Humanity.

Hillary Suggests Clinton Foundation $$$ To Cheryl Mills’ Domestic Partner For Haiti Project

Less than a week after the devastating earthquake in Haiti on January 12, 2010, the Secretary of State — in charge of America’s response to the devastating earthquakes in Haiti — requested a proposal from her Chief of Staff, Cheryl Mills about teacher training in Haiti.

Mills dutifully forwarded a multi-million dollar proposal for rebuilding schools in Port-Au-Prince along with developing and training a “Teachers Corps” with 500 American teachers in Haiti. And guess who the proposal came from? David Domenici, Mills’ husband and the father of her two children. The email gives no indication of any relationship between Mills and Domenici, but his online bio confirms it.

In a January 18, 2010 email, Mills noted; “…here are the ideas for the Haiti Education Corps that you asked for.”

The following day, Hillary wrote back:

“Great idea. No surprise. Let’s work toward solid proposal maybe to Red Cross and Clinton Foundation since they have unencumbered $.”

(side info)
Cheryl Mills

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This women is ruthless, anything for a buck.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I cannot wait till everything comes to fruition with this dingbat!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I sincerely hope that all of the Fox News haters on ATS are taking stock that the liberal/Demo media are largely ignoring the on-going, almost daily developments in this story.

I frequently see these Fox New haters proclaiming without foundation that Fox is all lies and distortions. They do have their bias, but the silence from those media not reporting the crimes of that woman are worse and truly dangerous.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

From that link: Hillary is setting up donations to The Clinton ( Crime )
Foundation. What is really sick/hilarious is that Half of all the "charitable"
contributions made by Billary were to ...wait for it....The Clinton Foundation itself!

Half of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s charitable giving last year went to the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, according to a review of the latest financial disclosures from their private foundation.

freebeacon.com...

Wow, that is rich. Gives new meaning to "I am the champion of the little guy"

Conflict of Interest and self enrichment, and they want the White House
again for another 8 years!?

Wow, I think they must be the most greedy couple ever to disgrace the United States!

edit on 2-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The USA could not survive Hillary Clinton after the destruction of this country's global standing by Barrack Obama.

The woman is simply not credible. Notice her body language, when pressured. Her eyes are looking downward when she answers questions and she shakes her head as if to say "no" all the while she is spewing material misrepresentations.

She has a disconnect with reality.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The Clintons history of scandals and corruption goes farther than you think way back to the 70s, is just that they had found a way to keep all that dirty laundry under the table.

But when you are running for president, all that dirt always find its way in the most mysterious ways.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

She most be paying Cheryl Mills top dollars, oh, I forgot she works for Clintons none charitable foundation

Hillary has said, "I am very proud of the work the Foundation does," but just 9 percent of the Foundation's money went to charity in 2013. Fox News' John Stossel noted, "Charity Navigator, the biggest charity rating service, won’t even list the Clinton Foundation in its rankings. This is repulsive. If a Republican candidate ran a charity that did that, it would be a scandal. But the Clintons must be immune."

WND reported Sunday that before Hillary completed her first year as President Obama’s secretary of state, Ortel calculates $17 million went missing from Clinton Foundation financial reports.

The New York Post recently reported Hillary's former chief of staff and counselor, Cheryl Mills, "knows where the bodies are buried" in many Clinton scandals, has been at Hillary's side since the 1990s and "has a long track record of hiding Clinton documents." According to the Post, Hillary gave her the job of "identifying and preserving all emails that could potentially be federal records." The Post added, "And, presumably, deleting." Mills, who has officially been accused of perjury and obstruction of justice, is a key member of the Clinton Foundation board.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Cheryl better watch her back because the Clinton have a way to leave a trail of "death people".

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It makes you wonder if it's only party loyalty that keeps these media companies from reporting on the Clintons and their shady exploits. But, then, if I remember correctly, many of those that work in some of these top positions in media have spouses or other connections to people in high places in Washington.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!! the list goes on and on, then you wonder why from all the main media outlets Fox is single out as the one targeting the democrats.

I guess they most be Republicans in Fox.

Yes, my husband e-mail me a list of who is who in most of the main media outlets and the links to the present administration.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

The USA could not survive Hillary Clinton after the destruction of this country's global standing by Barrack Obama.

The woman is simply not credible. Notice her body language, when pressured. Her eyes are looking downward when she answers questions and she shakes her head as if to say "no" all the while she is spewing material misrepresentations.

She has a disconnect with reality.

The "body language" is an important "credential".

Obama and Kerry display obvious reactions too.

Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

that is true...except for eth bit about international standing having been destroyed by Barry - from here outside y'borders he's one of the few things vaguely sane and rational about your country - the rabid opposition to him and/or anything that reeks of looking after your own people is what is destroying you.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Hillary stands to exceed him on all levels, she is not even in office
yet is selling out the country like chocolate chip cookies
at a bake sale.

She is a disaster when it comes to foreign relations
thanks to her "55,000" paper cuts copies.
Her insults to elected officials in other countries ( AHEM )
are doing her no favors as an electable candidate.

Not to mention she could be considered a traitor.

edit on 2-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

He is not the voice of sanity in "my" country. Sanity escaped him many times over.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Now reporting: Haiti Fraudster Linked to Clinton At State Department!

A Clinton donor was granted a $10 million federal loan for a Haiti house-building scam around the day his lobbyist was in contact with Hillary Clinton about the project, emails released by the State Department show.

freebeacon.com...

"InnoVida later defaulted on the loan and the houses were never built"

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised by this?

When Bill is getting paid a massive sum of money for a "speech" in Russia right before Hillary signs off on a deal allowing the Russian company who paid for the speech to buy the largest Uranium mining company in Canada, what sort of idiot doesn't think the two are connected?

The Clintons went from "broke" to worth likely $100 million (nobody actually knows for sure) in a very short period of time. You're telling me they did that just with Hillary's $180k a year salary and their speaking fees?

Then you have to ask yourself "why are so many of the Clinton Foundation's donors from countries that don't have the best interests of the U.S. at heart?" and "why did so many donors receive various benefits from the state department while Hillary was there?" and "why does the Clinton Foundation spend so little of its money on direct aid?"

A few interesting points:

-Clinton State Department Awarded Billions in Arms Deals to Human-Rights-Violating Governments That Donated to the Clinton Foundation

-Clintons Bagged at Least $3.4 Million for 18 Speeches Funded by Keystone Pipeline Banks

-Clintons Hid 1,100 Foreign Donor Names in Violation of Ethics Agreement with Obama Admin

-At Least 181 Clinton Foundation Donors Lobbied Hillary’s State Dept.

-Hillary Funneled $10K Monthly Payments to Sidney Blumenthal Through Clinton Foundation

-Hillary Clinton’s Brother Sits on the Board of a Mining Co. that Received a Coveted Haitian “Gold Exploitation Permit” that Has Only Twice Been Awarded in 50 Years. Rodham Met the Mining Executive in Charge of the Company at a Clinton Foundation Event

-A For-Profit University Put Bill Clinton on Its Payroll and Scored a Jump in Funding from Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. When Clinton Cash Revealed the Scheme, Bill Clinton Quickly Resigned

-The Head of the Russian Govt’s Uranium Company Ian Telfer Made Secret Donations Totaling $2.35 Million to the Clinton Foundation—as Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. Approved the Transfer of 20% of All U.S. Uranium to the Russians

Source

Do we really want someone whose loyalty is so easily bought to be President of The United States?

join