It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question regarding transgendered women

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I hear you and agree, but do you feel it qualifies a man as 'gay' who sleeps with a transgendered woman. And also the reverse question I'm asking as well, I only say transgendered woman because I am a male and of course charlie you are a male as well.

"being gay" for a guy means being attracted to a MALE SHAPE and a mans type body . it also would include you having sexual feelings for a man as well .

Being attracted to a feminine shape means you are attracted to female shape bodies. So NO youre not gay if you treat them as women as they wish to be treated and dont just find them hot because they have a penis.

I hope i explained this well enough.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: texasyeti

Whooaaa now that's exactly the kinda diatribe we've been avoiding in this thread until now,and also a misrepresentation of my OP, I didn't say it's "weird" I said I am concerned they will never be accepted with the underlying preferences I have and that the majority of men and women do have. I wanted to discuss that and have others share their thoughts and experiences which has been done with respect to everyone, while also all of us retaining our own preferences. You are being very hateful and assuming a lot. What gives?

This response to texasyeti provides all the evidence in the world that you are certainly NOT a bigot. I just wanted to say thank you for your understanding and continued effort to be more understanding. It is a trait which seems very rare around this site as of late.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

No problem, and thank you.. Was hoping for you to be online when everyone was discussing but the thread has all but died. Anyway, I hope you are doing alright and I am sorry for the hate and challenges you have received here, and surely throughout your life. You are a valued member so stick around

<< 2  3  4   >>

join