It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election is over, save your vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
First off I apologize because I wasn't quite sure as this could fit in a couple forums. Also know that I have made my decision for president and it doesn't involve any of the candidates running. But it turns out it doesn't matter. Why? Not fraud, not voter intimidation, not secret deals between delegates and candidates. But because a ufo was following Donald trump. That's right. If this is a serious mufon report ufo's have followed certain candidates over the years Ronald Reagan, Carter, Obama...the latest. Donald trump. That's right. Ufo's apparently take an intesrest in our presidential elections and will follow or be seen by the eventual winner. A higher intelligence has spoken so save your vote.

Now people who post with me know I am very open and fascinated by the whole alien/ufo area. Never have seen either but very open. So I'm hoping that this site isn't serious, mufon didn't really put out this report, or if they did, the author doesn't think ufo's would waste time on this. I personally don't think et could overcome the connections and corruption of Bush or clinton, one of which will be the next president.

Don't even know if this is a ufo, drone, what. But hope I brought a smile to the ats community.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

edit on 2-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Don't even know if this is a ufo, drone, what. But hope I brought a smile to the ats community.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

Thanks for the smile.

I guess aliens don't want illegal aliens either.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I've seen a UFO. Maybe I should run for president one day! Or does it only count if you see it shortly before the election?

In any event, we need MUFON's help. Surely they can provide us with better candidates than the two main parties. No other third party has a chance. MUFON needs to gather their best candidates and hold primaries. Then we'd have a real election!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Lol

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Lol

I think that's the first time I have seen you do an lol on a political post. Good. Politics are too intense as it is, we have to laugh sometime

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wonder what they think of Hillary?

Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hmmm.

They've probably hacked her server too.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hmmm.

That her and trump share the same hair dresser??????

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Hmmm.

That her and trump share the same hair dresser??????

Oh, that is a good one!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
An alien has been following Hillary for years. Ever hear of Huma?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
We're going to have to build a dome over the entire country to keep those aliens out.
A big beautiful dome.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well the Simpsons did predict it.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'd suggest Kanye West for president, already handling Kim. Ah! stick to my decision.

top topics

join