It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening - Self Evident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Take a moment and look at what's really happening around you.
Look at the world

1. Volatile Global Stock Market
  2. Cop killing civilians and civilians killing Cops in the States
  3. The mass exodus from Middle East, Africa to Europe
  4. Movement of Russian Troops to Middle East
  5. Global warming issues and record breaking weather patterns
  6. CERN with it's hydrogen Collider to find the god particle, opening portals to new dimensions..

Let us prepare and rejoice, this is an opportunity to cleanse humanity free of oppression from clutches of wicked men, break free from the tyranny and embrace personal sovereignty with love and peace from within and radiated throughout the universe, because your part of the universe. Do away with hate, greed and violence, for this are the tools of the wicked.

Let us drive, let us create this opportunity to drive and drain all that is negative into the shadows where they belong and embrace the positive energy of change that is alive and well in the universe.

You are a creator, you can make the difference, without any hesitation be that change you want to see. Radiate that love, peace and calmness in your hearts.

Love, Light and Peace
============================================================================================================

Most of what we are witnessing is the evidence of that awakening process, depends on how one perceives it. It may seem fearful or chaotic, but that is because one intends to see it on a fear-based belief system.

This Shift or Awakening is an opportunity for us as individuals to make that difference and mold that new era of life on this planet. There are lots that your government do not tell, because it is regarded top secret and is for the sake of national security. That is all BS, vital information necessary for survival of humanity is being suppressed, because there are agenda's of control at play here.

There is a reason why all this is happening, but TPTB won't tell you this, because it is not within their interest to do so. TPTB are for a world where all aspects of our lives and our children's lives will be controlled without shackles. Yes, without shackles.

But guess what, we can all change that and how do we do that?

We are all energy beings that are connected to each other and connected to the universe as a whole. The fact is at the molecular level we are really just atoms vibrating at different frequencies. This is the fact.

The same atoms that make you up is that some atoms that form that universe, and the gravitation forces that dictated the movement of planets, also dictates our lives as individuals and humanity as a whole.

We are one and yet are many. See the universe as a big giant mirror, and time and time again the universe provides us what we radiate from within, because we creates of our own realities.

It's not gonna be an easy ride moving forward into more of the cosmic awakening, but that does not mean one should radiate at the lowest of vibrations, that is fear. Cosmic awakening, simple because there is a wave of cosmic energy that is come towards earth and it is causing all this upheavals and presenting us with that opportunity to forge a new era for humanity. There is more to simply waking up than you can imagine, and Elites don't want this to happen.

Know that you have the choice to embrace love, peace and calmness within your hearts and the universe will reflect that right back to you. The more people willing to embrace this, the faster we get there.

With that, I live you with this very important message from Dr. Simon Atkins, as he seems to have gone down more rabbit holes and is the most open-minded person I have ever come across. He has connected that dots very well, and that the result on the listener is just an explosion of aha moments.

This is 3 hours of your life investment that you will never regret, for those hungry truth seekers, and I know your out there, man!

Peace y'll

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think high vibrational chicks are really hot.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry but its hard to take you seriously, your avatar is a dog seated in the lotus position? There is no dog wisdom. There is only CAT wisdom be asssimilated dog person, resistance is futile. Cat good. Dog smelly.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
I'm sorry but its hard to take you seriously, your avatar is a dog seated in the lotus position? There is no dog wisdom. There is only CAT wisdom be asssimilated dog person, resistance is futile. Cat good. Dog smelly.

Haha..hey thanks for the smile, it has never being about me or my avatar.

It's got all to do with what's happening and what we can do as individuals and collectively to bring about that much needed change and mold a new exciting way of life..

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

That cracked me up! I actually loved the avatar the first time I ever saw it! But yeah, I'm a cat person.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

That cracked me up! I actually loved the avatar the first time I ever saw it! But yeah, I'm a cat person.

Oh yeah, with your cat humor and my doggy wisdow, together we can make a difference. In fact let's get this thread up there, I am done with the racial tensions and hate threads. I love ATS for the diversity, but all we are seeing is just hate and doom threads.

We need some doggy loving on ATS. Have fun folks, the world is a beautiful place we need to stop feeding unwanted energy to hate and lower vibrational stuff.

Stay connected, it's gonna be an exciting ride! Enjoy

Peace
edit on 2-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

Haha..hey thanks for the smile, it has never being about me or my avatar.

It's got all to do with what's happening and what we can do as individuals and collectively to bring about that much needed change and mold a new exciting way of life..

Peace

I really do love your avatar! I'm glad if I could make you smile. We need a lot more laughing and smiling in the world

PEACE.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

There is much negativity and horror in the world. We need more love and compassion and light.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Good luck with all these expectations..

We are on the verge of something, that much is clear. But you have to understand, this age is called Kali Yuga or dark age or age of Ignorance for a reason. Before anything positive emerges, there will have to be a big deal of tensions. Much more than now, so much that it will enforce changes upon the whole world indistinctly.

When you get badly infected you need to treat the wound. Clean it, sterilize, heal... if not, gangrena and death. And it takes time, the bigger the wound the longer the healing, the bigger the scar.. As below so above anyone?

Lets not pretend it will happen smoothly, it wont. But only those that can project themselves beyond their current fake identity and time will be able to take the necessary measures, the requirements...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

A lovely timely reminder this morning, thank you.
I really wish I had three hours to watch, I don't. However, I do agree wih you wholeheartedly!!

top topics

join