It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or TR-3B? ....or a fake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: NowWhat

Can anyone point to what makes them think this is CGI?

Here you go.

I've put this video up as it's being used by me as an example of CGI a video for my web site.
Thank you.
TR-3B CGI
Publication date : 10/06/2009
Duration : 01:05
Category : Tech

Thanks, but how do we know that he isn't lying and using real ufo footage as his reel to get more work?
He could also be shilling for the gov to keep us in the dark.

Are you being serious?

How do we know its really a human being? "He" could be an osmium pooping angel...hmm. Food for thought

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: NowWhat

Can anyone point to what makes them think this is CGI?

Here you go.

I've put this video up as it's being used by me as an example of CGI a video for my web site.
Thank you.
TR-3B CGI
Publication date : 10/06/2009
Duration : 01:05
Category : Tech

Thanks, but how do we know that he isn't lying and using real ufo footage as his reel to get more work?
He could also be shilling for the gov to keep us in the dark.

Way to ignore my comments on the video by the way

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
CGI.

Next?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Its all fine. My point was. Everything is CGI-ied. The etiquet is given based on a degree of believabillity of what the video shows. If its aliens...then its CGI. It must be...because aliens dont exist on Earth.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

" If its aliens...then its CGI. It must be...because aliens dont exist on Earth."

Unfortunately I think anyone researching UFOs is forced to look back at older cases, anything done recently can be claimed as black project or cgi.

There are tons of sightings of black triangles, imo its not really debatable if they exist, its purely a matter of who. Perhaps a mixture of both.

I do think the Belgium sightings in 89-90 were alien, but of course there is possibility by that time that maybe anti-grav tech had been discovered. Even so, I dont think it is very plausible the USAF was testing their super secret triangles over the Belgian territory in such brazen way over the course of months, others see it differently.

Some of the better cases in the past..
Levelland 57 - Several motorist encounter a glowing sphere that stops their motor, police try to locate the object and also see it.
Westall 66 (start in at 9:47, picture at 11:00). Daylight sighting of a drone like craft levitates up on a school campus.
Ravenna 66 - Several police chase ufo through 2 states
Minot AFB B-52 incident 68 - radar confirmation case

edit on 4-9-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Its all fine. My point was. Everything is CGI-ied. The etiquet is given based on a degree of believabillity of what the video shows. If its aliens...then its CGI. It must be...because aliens dont exist on Earth.

NO your wrong it's CGI because it's CGI. The real trouble is some people just except anything as proof then when the bubble is burst they can't except it. This place is full of links to youtube cgi & other hoaxes and if you look at a few you will see the same members saying it's real every time and arguing it's not cgi look at NowWhat's post for clutching at straws.

So even when the guy who made it say's it's cgi ufo believers try to build a conspiracy on that.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I get what you're saying...and I agree to an extent. But there is the other side of the medal...where people come in to a thread and yell CGI before even looking at the video. There are numerous examples of this.

Some even don't want to look at it because it's youtube...and says "alien" in the title.

90 % of people that say CGI, don't even know how to tell a difference...myself included. Like those 90 % , I lack the expertise in the field to "see" CGI, unless it's blatantly obviously badly done CGI. When CGI is done right...I guess most of us just cling to the notion...because it's about aliens...it must be CGI...and the guy before me also said so.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I am sorry man but it looks fake to me :/. The frame rate of the CGI seems faster than that of what it is being recorded on, if anyone knows what I mean? LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I get what you're saying...and I agree to an extent. But there is the other side of the medal...where people come in to a thread and yell CGI before even looking at the video. There are numerous examples of this.

Some even don't want to look at it because it's youtube...and says "alien" in the title.

90 % of people that say CGI, don't even know how to tell a difference...myself included. Like those 90 % , I lack the expertise in the field to "see" CGI, unless it's blatantly obviously badly done CGI. When CGI is done right...I guess most of us just cling to the notion...because it's about aliens...it must be CGI...and the guy before me also said so.

How do you know they are yelling CGI before looking at the video?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Oh please. Stop the matryrdom. We cry CGI because its CGI. Almost always. Show us some amazing real footage and we will nto scream cgi.
You admit you dont know how to discern cgi and then have a go at people who CAN tell and who call it out. Then you pretend to know, somehow, that "90% of people screm cgi without looking at the video"

Typical ATS UFO beliver right there. Open your eyes and your common sense and stop believeing every video you see posted. That would be a good start

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

timestamps. OP is written...the video is 4-5 minutes long...and the brigade answers withing first 2-3 minutes. Happens all the time.

Typical ATS UFO beliver right there.

I am...and am proud of it. I believe we are being visited.

Open your eyes and your common sense and stop believeing every video you see posted.

I don't believe every video...and it's not about specific videos. It's about debunker attitude in general.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014

timestamps. OP is written...the video is 4-5 minutes long...and the brigade answers withing first 2-3 minutes. Happens all the time.

Typical ATS UFO beliver right there.

I am...and am proud of it. I believe we are being visited.

Open your eyes and your common sense and stop believeing every video you see posted.

I don't believe every video...and it's not about specific videos. It's about debunker attitude in general.

Fact is that there is not a single convincing video out there. Not one. You want to believe that blurry bright dots or crystal clearcgi videos are alien craft? Good for you. I need a bit more evidence than none at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This video is pretty much cgi 100%. Look at the background sky, the compression pattern doesn't move which indicates it is a static image recompressed. The framerate is rather suspect and the motion blur isn't consistent with a real nightime shoot.
A few other depth of field and camera shake artifacts are also indication that this is composed.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Might that be because some of us don't have to watch the entire 5-minute video to know what we're looking at? CGI is easy to spot most of the time and doesn't take 5 minutes to come to a conclusion.

It also doesn't take 5 minutes to tell if the "UFO" is actually an IFO like a balloon, plane, etc. So, someone responding faster than the length of the video is a moot point.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

If I took video or photograph of what I was sure 100% was the real the last place I would post it is youtube. I would be selling it YES selling it to whatever tv news organisation made the highest bid.

We have a bunch of members on here that claim they see ufo's on a regular basis one even claimed on a thread that they communicate with them and their family yet when challenged to provide proof they always have an excuse.

Then we have the members claiming to see similar types of objects as the OP on a thread and claiming to see them on a regular basis over a long period of time and yet again they forget to film this regular occurance.

Then we have the members that see a dot on a day or night video and claim fantastic speed or acceleration yet they dont have enough info to work that out !

We have a group of very experienced members in all parts of the world who spend many a night in remote and often cold locations (-9 c the last time I
was out) observing the night sky taking pictures some with pro grade equipment yet from that group NO pictures of Mog from Zog, yet members will believe some clown on youtube that everytime they point a camera at the sky they film a ufo.

Or is it the simple fact we KNOW what we are looking at.

edit on 4-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

If I took video or photograph of what I was sure 100% was the real the last place I would post it is youtube. I would be selling it YES selling it to whatever tv news organisation made the highest bid.

We have a bunch of members on here that claim they see ufo's on a regular basis one even claimed on a thread that they communicate with them and their family yet when challenged to provide proof they always have an excuse.

Then we have the members claiming to see similar types of objects as the OP on a thread and claiming to see them on a regular basis over a long period of time and yet again they forget to film this regular occurance.

Then we have the members that see a dot on a day or night video and claim fantastic speed or acceleration yet they dont have enough info to work that out !

We have a group of very experienced members in all parts of the world who spend many a night in remote and often cold locations (-9 c the last time I
was out) observing the night sky taking pictures some with pro grade equipment yet from that group NO pictures of Mog from Zog, yet members will believe some clown on youtube that everytime they point a camera at the sky they film a ufo.

Or is it the simple fact we KNOW what we are looking at.

Very well put mate. Some youtube channel is the LAST place i would also host it. I am also sick of reading ATSers fantastic stories about their UFO experiences...and nothing to show for it. In a age of go pros and 1080p cameras in every phone, these people always have excuses .

"i didnt have my phone with me as i went walking alone in the woods at night"...sure buddy

I saw a UFO! Nope...its the ISS

I saw a UFO! Nope, its a a satellite flaring

I saw a UFO sitting there watching me, making a huming sound! Nope...Venus or Sirius

I have been out in my garden with my telescope for the last 33 years and i have not seen any UFOS. Neither have any other astronomers....just conspiracy enthusiasts with Youtube channels...funny eh?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

So, someone responding faster than the length of the video is a moot point.

Maybe. It can also reveal a mindset. The one I'm talking about here...mind-already-made-up-cos-its-aliens. That's why I say...even if there was a genuine UFO video...I'd bet my year's salary...it would get trashed as a HOAX.

If you don't believe the possibility of Aliens visiting...no video will ever be enough. And to tell you the truth...I can't say I blame the average debunker. In this day of age...with so much faking going on...you'd be a fool to trust video evidence.

And getting back to my initial comment...That's why I trust more eyewitness testimony than a video. But to some...eyewitness is unreliable and would like a video of an underbelly of a UFO.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

huh...interesting...imagine how we differ. The thought of selling it never crossed my mind. First thing I would do...is post it somewhere...anywhere...where more people can see it.

Then we have the members claiming to see similar types of objects as the OP on a thread and claiming to see them on a regular basis over a long period of time and yet again they forget to film this regular occurance

I'm amazed to lengths you guys go...with this filming stuff. Not everyone is fervent about it. Until recently...I didn't even own a camera...and sometimes when I see something that peaks my interest...the thing is long gone while I take out my phone. Missing film footage..is not evidence of anything...unless you really want it to be.

I agree on this one...which is why I don't bother with videos of white dots moving across the sky. A time waster.

was out) observing the night sky taking pictures some with pro grade equipment yet from that group NO pictures of Mog from Zog

Well...there is a stigma attached to showing anything that might be..."UFO"...especially the pros...steer clear of that. Majority of them will rather not report on weirdness...than risk their pro careers.

So you think you can't be fooled ? right ? that you can see the difference between real and CGI...always ?

edit:

here is a cool test. Take it and post a screen of the score. Be honest and don't retake it.

Fake or photo

edit on 4-9-2015 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Sometime you don't even need to watch it because it's be posted before or it's from a known hoax website like

thirdphase of bufoons sorry thirdphaseofthemoon.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join