It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or TR-3B? ....or a fake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

No YOU give the ufo reports to much credit.

Have you ever considered the fact that reports of craft going over cities at night NEVER have videos/pictures from UNDERNEATH the so called ufo

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hey Bass, what do you mean " your last post on ATS " ? Are you leaving ?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Have you ever considered the fact that reports of craft going over cities at night NEVER have videos/pictures from UNDERNEATH the so called ufo

your point being...?

Have you considered that filming anything at night that doesn't have huge light source around it, is almost impossible ?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Obvoiusly YOU didn't get the point the bulk of these SO CALLED ufo videos at night with lights above populated areas are always from a distance so how is it we never get reports pictures/ video taken below these events is it simply because the people close to it can see these things are not Mog from Zog is that simple enough for you to understand

edit on 3-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Why do you want video/pics...when you can so easily scream CGI/HOAX ?

Feel free to go to youtube. You have billions of videos/pics of UFO's underbelly...they are all CGI.

So what's the point ?

Even if we did have a pic of the genuine out-of-this-world UFO...you would never believe it to be what it shows.

I tend to give more credence to descriptions of people that saw it...than any video....due to exactly the reasons I stated in this post.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Well the point is people like me who joined here to see PROOF will back it when we see it and as a LONG time amateur photographer like many others on here that point out the fakes we will have a good idea when we see the real deal is that a simple enough explanation for you.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Triangular.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
How..how...HOW does anyone belive for a second that this is real?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Why do you want video/pics...when you can so easily scream CGI/HOAX ?

Feel free to go to youtube. You have billions of videos/pics of UFO's underbelly...they are all CGI.

So what's the point ?

Even if we did have a pic of the genuine out-of-this-world UFO...you would never believe it to be what it shows.

I tend to give more credence to descriptions of people that saw it...than any video....due to exactly the reasons I stated in this post.

No. Because if you really had a ufo video, it would look real and look nothing like this. Im not even talking about the craft itself, im talking about everything.

It would be better acted
The people in it would sound amazed
The craft would look real
The video would be long and not cut off

It would just FEEL right.

Not only thatm, but the chances are someone else would see it. I do not believe for a second that UFOS only show themselves to that ONE lucky person in the woods or in the mountains. Others would see it and film it.

All these things would make it real. The media would pick up on it...it would be a real event. Because it was real.

Thats why all these ufo videos are a joke. They ALL scream fake. And its very worrying that people are incapable of distinguishing blatantly fake videos like this from real videos.
edit on 3-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So, how does a REAL ET craft look like ?

What do you mean when you say "real". What are the qualities of real...to your, no doubt, limited experience with genuine ET craft ?

all the proof you need...it's been cut off. No other reason at all to cut off a video.

So it's about "feelings". To me something can "feel" right...to you, I does not necessarily need to.

Others would see it and film it.

I guess that's a given. Everybody is just ready with their phone cameras nowadays.

The media would pick up on it...it would be a real event. Because it was real.

Most assuredly. If it's one thing we know for sure...it's that media gives us the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Invisible probably , that's how I'd travel in hostile skies.
It probably wouldn't look like a CGI effect added to a photographed background , that's how the video looks to me.

Most assuredly. If it's one thing we know for sure...it's that media gives us the truth.

Perhaps not all the time but they do report events , if the object in the video was real given the luminosity of the light it gave off that would have been a well reported event .... but we have no independent reports to back the story because it all happened inside a computer.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Invisible probably , that's how I'd travel in hostile skies.
It probably wouldn't look like a CGI effect added to a photographed background , that's how the video looks to me.

Perhaps not all the time but they do report events , if the object in the video was real given the luminosity of the light it gave off that would have been a well reported event .... but we have no independent reports to back the story because it all happened inside a computer.

Exactly. If i wanted to stay incognito, i wouldnt, you know, leave all the lights on the outside of my ship on. Just a small point really.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: 3danimator2014

What do you mean when you say "real". What are the qualities of real...to your, no doubt, limited experience with genuine ET craft ?

all the proof you need...it's been cut off. No other reason at all to cut off a video.

So it's about "feelings". To me something can "feel" right...to you, I does not necessarily need to.

Others would see it and film it.

I guess that's a given. Everybody is just ready with their phone cameras nowadays.

The media would pick up on it...it would be a real event. Because it was real.

As someone who works in VFX, i can assure you its quite difficult to stage a scene that is fake but looks and feels natural. Thats why directors and top vfx artists and actors in all fields are paid well.

I cant go into too much detail now as im working and can only reply between small renders, but i stand by what i said. None of these videos feel remotely real.

And yes, the media might not give us the truth all the time, but please dont try to tell me that every single thing they say is a lie. A real UFO in the sky would in no way shape or form be able to stay hidden from the public if it had been filmed and it was believable. The media, ALL media would be on it. Or is every single media outlet of all shapes and sizes other than the crackpots on youtube being controlled by the government? The hundreds of thousands of media outlets...not a single one would give us the truth on this matter?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Actually...my comments about real and not real...were not addressing this thread. To be honest...I didn't even look at video.

I was addressing UFO sightings in general. And the discussion started over my comment on Phoenix lights.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is not CGI.

It may be a military aircraft.
It may be a elaborate, sturdy blimp.

But its definitely not CGi

Can anyone point to what makes them think this is CGI?

edit on 3-9-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I know what 3danimator2014 means if you set up shots to photograph/video or for cgi work you get used to how lighting works and how things should look especially if you have done that many years.

So when you see some youtube video mistakes with lighting or depth of field or other photographic/video processes make it look odd.

If you look at my posts or 3d's and many others on here with an interest in photography/video we ask for information on the camera/lens and exposure details, the bulk of digital images posted by ufo sites have NO exif data attached which raises suspicion right away.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Here you go.

I've put this video up as it's being used by me as an example of CGI a video for my web site.
Thank you.
TR-3B CGI
Publication date : 10/06/2009
Duration : 01:05
Category : Tech

edit on 3-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Here you go.

I've put this video up as it's being used by me as an example of CGI a video for my web site.
Thank you.
TR-3B CGI

Biggest alarm bells?

- No reaction whatsoever from the camera man
- Far too much "random motion" that doesnt look random at all. It looks like controlled moves. Camera dipping down, going out of focus, zooming in etc... We (as in 3d animators) do this to show how we can blend everything nicely with depth of field and show the tracking on the zoom etc...The thing is, it would be FAR more impressive, speaking as someone with 25 years of CGI under their belt, if they did it in daytime, with crisp clear compositing and kept the zooms clean (like a news cameraman would do). This is basically "cheating", like when they do godzilla at night and in the rain, it covers up a lot of things.. I understand why this guy did it, this means he doesnt have to put much detail in the model.

By the way, im also guilty of doing this occasionaly, although its tougher to get away with cover ups on adverts for TV.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Here you go.

Thank you.
TR-3B CGI
Publication date : 10/06/2009
Duration : 01:05
Category : Tech

Thanks, but how do we know that he isn't lying and using real ufo footage as his reel to get more work?
He could also be shilling for the gov to keep us in the dark.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Thanks, but how do we know that he isn't lying and using real ufo footage as his reel to get more work?

Because the video is obviously CGI , the ship has all the hallmarks of CGI effect and I believe the background may be a photograph.

edit on 3-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join