It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beginners Guide to Magick

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
I never understood all these ideas about :
"If you really believe in something, it will happen."
"Imagine sucess and it will happen."
"Manifest your mind into reality!"

It's all BS to me. I've never EVER had anything I REALLY wanted and prayed for all my life, at least nothing that mattered. Whenever I want ANYTHING it takes me 4x the time it should and life seems to be against me at every turn, every time I want simply anything at all.

Jobs, appartements, cars, women...waiting and waiiitng. Deceptions after deceptions.
Things I work for while staying positive, things I feel I deserve after all the sacrifices I've done...yet, I mostly end up with what I don't want.

And I don't feel there's anything inherently wrong with me. I'm not stupid, not ugly, not without talents...
I'm keeping up with being positive about life but I don't understand how some seem to always get what they want while others never get anything they want.

Your beliefs are the problem, here are some of your stated beliefs
"It's all BS to me"
"it takes me 4x the time it should and life seems to be against me at every turn"
"I mostly end up with what I don't want."

If this is what you believe, then it will be so

Also you should try to be more positive, the sub consciousnesses does not understand a negative.

instead of "I'm not stupid, not ugly, not without talents..."

use

I am smart, attractive and talented

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cavrac

Yeah that post kind of validated the premiss of the OP. The irony.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Jesus was a magician.

You don't really know anything about magic and this list of conversion stories is just an exercise in cherry picking.

These apostates were weak and couldn't handle the true sovereignty. If someone gets scared of gods and demons and switch sides because of a little turmoil they were never in contention.

Nobody needs an outer god, it is merely a crutch for young ones that need that kind of stuff. "Ye are as gods".

Think Jesus could surpass Padmasambhava? And if Jesus is the only god how come the miracles of Padmasambhava are even grander than those of Jesus? How do you manage to ignore so much just so you can keep on believing in Christianity? You must have ignored all the experiences of all the witches, warlocks, magicians, occultists, pagans etc that didn't conform to your beliefs? How does this work out in your mind?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Nobody needs an outer god, it is merely a crutch for young ones that need that kind of stuff. "Ye are as gods".

Sure, just like playing soccer without a referee.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

The end result of using Magick and ouija boards are both the same as well...

Demons, just like vacuum cleaner salesmen, will use ANY doorway you leave open.

DO NOT DO IT you will regret it believe me. Do not play with thes things it is a doorway to Hell. I was possessed by a demon after dabbling in the occult and thought these were fun.This demon drove me to try and commit suicide. Source

A girl I know CLAWED HER FACE TO PIECES after playing with a Ouiji board. She went crazy!!!!!. PLEASE guys just don't even go there. These things are bad news. Source

Once you use the damn thing, you let your door open to evil spirits. A friend of mine used it a long time ago and now she's in a hospital. She starts talking about a tall black thing that watches her and talks to her. She regrets using the Ouija board. Source

i cannot stress enough than to ask you DO NOT USE THIS all this does is open up the world of dark spirits my aunt was with a group of high school students they did this 1 student died 1 student went missing and my aunty was put into a mental institution for the rest of her life you can never close this curse once the board is in action it will never stop and it meaning the spirits will kill thats all they want

Source

Ouija boards can be bought online or in stores for very cheap. It is nothing but a manufactured board that replicates the design of other boards.

If one is opening doorways to demons or other entities, they must be doing it themselves and therefor have the power to close the door themselves.

Many teenagers play with ouija boards and nothing usually happends to them.

Even if something does happen on he rare occasion, how many times does it end up with permanent consequences?

Sounds like a christian scare story to me.

I'd be up for trying it and show ppl how silly it is, but if one already believes in god and the scary hell then i doubt they will take in a non-bias experiance of oujia boards.
edit on 4-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: network dude
Ami I now? my experiences says otherwise. So i trust my experiences which resolates with theirs. I KNOW jezebel exists, and those who dwell in the occult will sooner or later have to deal with her.

Take it from me, who is surrounded by such people including Santeria and what not. I have seen things that would make you hide under your covers.

But hey, by all means go ahead , i wont stop you. But I warned you. I hope your eyes become open to the truth. These people are more credible to me than your sources are. However if you wish to define insanity, just take a look at what really is destroying the earth. When people realize this, there is no denying who the insane really are.

Do you have any techniques I could try? I'd be interested in trying something to see what happends.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: SoulSurfer

God called me out of my illuminati family?!?

He grows up within an illuminati family, has no formal education, asked to be the knowledge base for IBM, tells them he's actually an idiot and they disagree because he is an Aquarius? Did I get that right? Nothing about that story bothers you?

Of course we should believe him, he's a born again evangelical Christian. WEEEEEEEE!

LOL!!!! Hilarious how ppl will believe anything because they say they are a whistleblower and have a light backround in w/e area they are talking about.

Such as being in the military, working for a corporation, or having a government job. When they could have just been a simple janitor or office assistant in a large corporation. Or been in the military, but had been a private or higher rank b/c of a certain skill.. such as an diesel worker. Or have a government job.. working for a local township.

If you were a 9000000000000000000th degree mason with a high level of knowledge of what goes behind these secret groups (which consists of powerful and influential men/women in society) and were whistle blowing all their dirty secrets, why in the hell would you be alive?

edit on 4-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Do you have any techniques I could try? I'd be interested in trying something to see what happends.

What is it you are really after, what are your motives?

Therein lies the KEY to your journey...

Like the below quote says: "Finding the truth is a matter of humility..."

A person cannot see that which he knows doesn't exist...

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
God doesn't lie either - but he veils the truth from those who consider themselves wise in their own eyes. Finding the truth is a matter of humility and the acceptance of our need for grace (nobody can be counted pure in the eyes of God... Perseverance in seeking the person of God is the key. If we knock, the door will be opened. After that, it's just a matter of time until he 'leads us into all truth' by the power of His Spirit.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
You are an open-minded sort of person, by the look of things! A rare thing in these days and times. I would advise you to pray a simple prayer, and see what happens. Test it out! Simply say: ''God, if you are real, would you reveal yourself to me in some way. I want to know the Truth...''

That's what I did ten years ago, and the very next day someone walked past me in the street, before stopping, turning back and pointing to me. She said: '"You've been praying. God answers prayer. Come with me...'' She was prompted by the still, small voice of calm, the voice of God's own Spirit, who lives with all believers, to be an intermediary between me and God, to prove His existence, so that I could answer the call of God, to give my life to Him.

I came to faith in Christ through her talking with me, and since that day God has shown me a thousand things that I would have no natural way of knowing. He does so in order to help us in real, practical and spiritual ways, and to help others to come to know Him. He desires for you to walk with Him, and to know His voice, and to bless your life in a million different ways. Take it or leave it - but I hope you take it, in faith.

Ask, and you will receive. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you.

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon
The nature of the Truth is that not everyone hears it. ...proof is something that comes from God. The truth is either God revealed the truth or He didn't. The truth is you have been given the ability to seek the truth. Where there is smoke... Me, I know because I spent years seeking. My God has revealed Himself to me. He does that after you seek Him. He does it because He said He would. You can't know if I am telling the truth, though. That is because God designed your reality so that it is up to you, personally, to seek the truth. If you hear it, and believe it, you will seek God. And then you will know what I know.

Start studying the lives of those in the past who connected with God in a real and tangible way.

The Bible tells us that if we DILIGENTLY seek God, that He will reveal Himself to us. So have at it! Just say "God if you are real, SHOW ME!" Say it out loud, and be patient and DILIGENT - Do it each day diligently and persistently until He shows up. It won't be God the Father, but it will be either Jesus or an angel who will appear to you or you will hear His voice - either in your spirit or audible. He will do it in His timing, not yours, so be persistent and diligent and patient!

A guy at my school was speaking and he said he talking at a convention and he went up to a girl and gave her $20, she started bursting crying.. And she said that when she woke up that she asked God "If your real someone will give me $20 today" So God can show himself in many ways. www.youtube.com...

Another genuine encounter with God:

Sundar Singh was born in 1889 into a wealthy Sikh family in Rampur, India. At the age of 14, on the night before a planned suicide, he cried out to God to show himself. Jesus appeared to Sundar in a vision saying, “I died for you. I am the Savior of the world.” This encounter was so powerful, that Sundar dedicated his life to following Jesus and sharing the Gospel. Sadhu Sundar Singh

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I was talking about techniques that would give evidence to the "Magic" you're talking about. I was just curious about how exactly people go about preforming these things. I'm not interested in Christianity. However, judging by some of your past posts, I think the only thing you can relate to is a Christian's perception.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: blueman12

What is it you are really after, what are your motives?

Therein lies the KEY to your journey...

Like the below quote says: "Finding the truth is a matter of humility..."

Humility and humiliation sound similar for a reason: because it is about downplaying your experiences and perspective in favor of someone else's power and control agendas.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Although what you say is true I tend to stay away from the terms you use. The terms Alchemy and Magick have been twisted in two directions. Physical and Occult.

I feel you and agree. Semantics can often lead many to climbing the signpost instead of following it. However, when the Physical and Occult become reconciled and bound together by way of knowledge attained through interior intuitive means (spiritual gnosis,) one is left with a metaphysical understanding to how mind over matter (freewill) interconnects and interpenetrates. More importantly, they will KNOW how it can be applied - they will possess true faith or deeper conviction (emotional intensity) instead of fleeting feelings of hope. Many in this world confuse freedom with freewill due to conditioned ignorance and therefore never come to understanding what freewill actually entails and therefore will not possess the knowledge in how to exercise or apply their freewill. Hence, they continue to miss the mark by mistaking freedom for freewill...

Often times they implore rituals of power that separate themselves from their true nature.

Again: There is no separation from the truth of Being when one possesses gnosis - knowledge of transcendence arrived at by interior intuitive means. In other words: one must become introspective to attain insight and not rely on external information alone. One must understand the nature of involution as it pertains to the whole.

When "the meta" is bound with "physical" to form "the metaphysical" one will learn to see again what was ALWAYS present. Their metaconscious perception will be restored.

Again, semantics can often lead one to climbing the signpost instead of following it. For instance; the word "religion" originates from the Latin meaning "binding together," suggesting a bridging of abstract ideas about the nature of reality and its relationship with the inner-workings of the mind one previously didn't understand to a greater understanding or expanded awareness of ideas through personal ideas and archetypes. In other words (I know this is becoming redundant, but it must be emphasized):

Religion, in the mystical sense of the word, is normally thought of as a set of beliefs which represent ONE person's position and role as a "witness" to their own God Self nature which comprises their entire Being. It is an empirical path. A path of transcendental knowledge arrived at by way of interior intuitive means. The true mystical understanding of religion exemplifies Gnosis at its finest.

When the understanding of the esoteric and personal nature of religion was initially intended to convey is weighed - one cannot help but laugh at how it has become so institutionalized and perverted to the point many ignorantly interpret the allegories and parables within ALL religions as literal, historical, biographical or cosmological factual accounts, instead of interpreting with eyes that can see and ears that can hear. Each character, place and thing in the Bible, Quran, Torah, Gita and so on is the personification of psychological states, eternal states and spiritual states.

One may achieve a position of influence as a result of will, but under the pretext of magick and alchemy it is associated with the occult and not the type of magick and alchemy that I believe you are speaking of.

Magick, alchemy, and occult are all the same. They are placebos to nurture BELIEF/FAITH. When one understands deeply all is mind/all is imagination they will cease climbing the signpost and learn to follow it instead.

Practitioners of the Occult typically have very limited understanding of their own true nature, power and enlightenment.

I have been a natural mystic since a child due to PTSD opening me up to my metaconscious nature (well aware of the truth of Being since very young) and no, I'm not more mystical or enlightened than others, just aware that is all. There are millions of others in this world like me and even more who possess deeper gnosis than I ever will attain here within this life. No matter how big a fish I think I Am there is always a bigger fish. Listen to Tyler Perry's words, a man whose networth is estimated at 400 million $$ about being no different than others towards the end of that video.

I'm also NOT fan of new agers who act or pretend to be more enlightened due to external insight. Those people are only hurting themselves.

If one pretends to be more enlightened than they truly are, they will miss an opportunity to heal themselves; unleash dormant potential; nurture their meta-conscious perceptions; and discover facets of creation never experienced before objectively. Admitting our limitations can make us feel vulnerable, yet it is very freeing. We just have to be ourselves as we are now, accepting the mixture of enlightened awareness and human limitation that is in each of us, including myself. Through this self-acceptance, we will find a deep sense of peace, self-love and the doorway to our highest dreams.

If influence of others outside of attaining a position of leadership was possible through magick and and alchemy one wouldn't need the magick known as propaganda.

Belief (invoking the divine imagination) is all magic comes down to, nothing more.

Re; propaganda. Those who do not understand the esoteric nature of that Beatle song "I'm only sleeping" I posted in my OP will often resort to acts of freedom (doing) since they are not using their freewill (being).

The two eyes of the soul of man cannot both perform their work at once: but if the soul shall see with the right eye into eternity, then the left eye must close itself and refrain from working, and be as though it were dead. For if the left eye be fulfilling its office toward outward things, that is holding converse with time and the creatures; then must the right eye be hindered in its working; that is, in its contemplation. Therefore, whosoever will have the one must let the other go; for ‘no man can serve two masters.’" - Meister Eckhart (c. 1260 – c. 1328[1]

For the Occult they are deceiving themselves by believing that they can manifest spiritual influence over others.

You lack understanding of the nature of mind and how it interpenetrates and interconnects with the fabric of reality.

Here is this mental giant who saw the complete relationship of all of us. So I think I could be isolated were I in a dungeon and I thought of you – my thought is affecting the entire universe. I thought of you with envy, or with hate, or with love, whatever the thought was as I conjured you in my mind’s eye and represented to myself as I want you to be, whether it is in hate or in love, I am affecting the whole vast world. And if I believe in the reality of what I have done, it will come to pass. And because we are all one, all interwoven, I will use you without your consent, your knowledge, to fulfill that which I have imagined at that moment. - NEVILLE GODDARD on William Blake's “Annotations to Berkeley’s Siris” in his Pickering MS.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Chemistry is alchemy that works. Science replaced spell-casting. Less advanced people would consider our science to be magic. a reply to: Involutionist

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I'm going to use your comment as a springboard for information. In other words, I'm not really addressing you entirely, my friend. But I do hope to open your mind to better understanding.

Choose your path wisely...

I have done so and have walked it with much success. It lead me up to the top of the light-tower where I remain while still in the prime of my life (everyday is Saturday to me). I'm simply sending the elevator back down in my OP for those who have the eyes to see and ears to hear. I truly want people to live a fantastic life. This thread are for those who are not living their ideal life but still desire to do so. This thread are for those who are tired of being daily commuters with nothing to show for all their hard effort. What I speak about has been empirically weighed with much success. It makes no difference to the currency of my life whether another accepts it or not; or understands it or not; or believes it or not. However, it will make all the difference in their own lives.

I would like to add that if you or anyone else is living their highest ideals out; a very fulfilling life; or are very content and happy with the currency of their lives; then I encourage them to continue doing whatever they are doing. However, if they are not, and feel they need to counter what I'm trying to convey here with external insight instead of their own personal life experiences, this is what I have to say those folks:

Occultist and medium Dion Fortune's nervous breakdown and her early death due to her use of magick is also another major red flag.

Fair enough, although I believe there are probably other factors at play with her demise. When one hears hoof beats one shouldn't automatically assume they were made by a unicorn - it most likely belonged to a horse. Also, I'm not one of those people who find information and share it without empirically weighing it out for myself. Occultist Dion Fortune (who I have never heard of, btw) obviously did not "Know Thyself" and hence failed to realize:

Never compromise and never fear anything for all exist within your awareness and never the other way around.

Those who lack understanding will often perceive the outer world of appearance as separate from themselves. They also often usually make the same mistake when it comes to their own inner imaginings due to ignorance.

Carl Gustav Jung [on Active Imagination]

As developed by Carl Jung between 1913 and 1916, active imagination is a meditation technique wherein the contents of one's unconscious are translated into images, narrative or personified as separate entities. It can serve as a bridge between the conscious 'ego' and the unconscious and includes working with dreams and the creative self via imagination or fantasy. Jung linked active imagination with the processes of alchemy in that both strive for oneness and inter-relatedness from a set of fragmented and dissociated parts. This process ultimately resulted in the Red Book.

Again: Everything one imagines is real, especially when it comes to archetypes of the subconscious mind that is steeped in centuries of practice and cemented into the collective unconscious. A magician's power arises from their Spiritual Imagination.

Einstein, Tesla,Jung, Davinci, and many others have made reference to "the collective unconscious" as being the well of knowledge that can be accessed via the divine imagination. I have been there myself. It is where a thousand ideas (unfolded nature) are received within one single bundle of thought (enfolded nature). Intuition at its finest.

[Active Imagination's] Role in scientific and mathematical discovery

Hadamard (1954)[21] and Châtelet (1991)[22] suggest that imagination and conceptual experiment play central roles in mathematical creativity. Important scientific discoveries have been made through imaginative cognition, such as Kekulé’s famous discovery of the carbon ring structure of benzene through a dream of a snake eating its tail. Other examples include Archimedes, in his bathtub, imagining that his body is nothing but a gourd of water, and Einstein imagining himself to be a photon on a horizon of velocities.

Just a signpost: en.wikipedia.org...

Follow it - do NOT climb it!

Also, I like to emphasize this point in reference to your youtube videos:

My personal experiences will never be trumped by external information presented by another person as a third party. I'm not one of those new agers...

Respectfully,

Involutionist

p.s: Involution (esoterism) - Google it (the link is broken) for it contains many signpost to follow as well.

Involution according to esoteric cosmology

As an example, the so-called descent of the Monad into matter means an involution or involving or infolding of spiritual potencies into material vehicles which coincidentally and contemporaneously, through the compelling urge of the infolding energies, unfold their own latent capacities, unwrap them, roll them forth; and this is the evolution of matter. – Gottfried de Purucker

That period of time devoted to the attainment of self-consciousness and the building of the vehicles through which the spirit in man manifests, is called involution. Its purpose is to slowly carry life lower and deeper into denser and denser matter for the building of forms, till the nadir of materiality is reached. From that point, life begins to ascend into higher Worlds. This succeeding period of existence, during which the individual human being develops self-consciousness into divine omniscience, is called "spiritual evolution."

In the cosmology of Surat Shabda Yoga, involution and evolution apply to both the macrocosm, the whole of creation, and the microcosm, the constitution of an individual soul.

The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception, a Rosicrucian text written by Max Heindel, advances the concept of epigenesis as the key related to the evolution (after an involutionary period) of human beings.

edit on 4-9-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

I've been a Dancing Wu-Li Master always - we all have been. I feel you to a certain extent.

Btw, define "less advanced people"?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiriya

It is true. Others mental perceptions may solidify one's position in life. Go to college, become a new person. A kid is a black sheep, how is his destiny affected? "He'll never amount to nothing, he's hopeless". These things aren't random though, in the grand scheme of things.

You can not expect to "manifest your desires" simply by knowing about the law of attraction. It is a gross oversimplification. It is but one of 7 hermetic axioms. If you are serious about this type of stuff, that is the basics. 101.

First when one approaches adepthood will one be able to exercise some amount of control. To reach such a level takes gruelling spiritual work. Inner alchemy if you will.

This man is sharp, this is the law of attraction:

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions(feel free, anyone really). I could elaborate on other influences in one's life, most people are not living a "free play" life. They have plans, contracts, things to do/experience. Life is semi-deterministic though everyone's situation is unique. I might do psychic work next year so getting some preparation training wouldn't hurt.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Magick is deception.

On many levels.

I agree. In truth, it is simply a placebo for invoking the divine imagination. Nothing more.

Again: www.awakeninthedream.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Stronger in what sense? how is that measured?

Feeling is the key while in deep contemplation of envisioning leaves the deepest impression on the subconscious mind which is the weaver of experiences by way of synchronicity. The esoteric Beatles song "I'm only sleeping" in my OP is attempting to explain this truth.

i'm curious what is your opinion about two individuals with conflicting manifest destinies?

One can only act on behalf of one's own self. Yet, through synchronicity, the one who is more creator of cause will affect the world around them and cause others to unconsciously "play their part" as pawns of effect in the unfolding or manifesting of experiences set in motion to reflect ones imagination (Adam always has dominion). Those others who will play their part in the unfolding of such experiences will feel as if it was always their own doing (it will feel natural to them) due to the ignorance of mistaking freedom to act for freewill during their waking conscious hours as they go about their daily lives . The only freewill one has during the day is to respond or react to what has already been set in motion the days, weeks, months, and years prior. Only those who are aware enough of how true mind over matter operates, will take time out of their day to "reset" via contemplation (creative envisioning with deep feeling) and respond in certain ways that reflect their highest beliefs for they are always aware the subconscious is always listening to their commandments and honouring it. The subconscious is impartial. There have been many allegories (often perverted by many) throughout the ages explaining the nature of the subconscious mind:

Isis was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.[2] Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the falcon-headed deity associated with king and kingship (although in some traditions Horus's mother was Hathor). Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children.

I will let you sort out who Osiris and Horus symbolized. It is the same symbolism as Joseph, Mary and Jesus. Hint* - Jesus is the personification of the divine imagination.

and if conflicting intentions can hamper your results then wouldnt societies shared view of the way the world is structured essentially be an anchor preventing you from having any success in trying to counter it?

The world is governed by the imagination and when you have 7 billion people with conflicting visions to which most are unaware of its power (always in use unconsciously) you are left with a world of chaos. Yet, no one can stop you from attaining or manifesting what you set in motion when you understand the rules of the game of life. The mind is a powerful thing...

Also, nobody can harm you unless you entertained the thought to do so towards others.

also, can multiple people combine their efforts? does combined intention in a group increases results?

Perhaps. But I'm not entirely sure. I like to believe that it can be done. However, I have only used my imagination on my own behalf.

Maybe writing a song about the power of imagination to counter the military industrial complex was implying it can be done, but again, I'm not sure. It sure as hell might get you assassinated tho. Focus on yourself - fix your own life first - take care of your own immediate family and friends before trying to save the world. Stay in your lane...

also, how do you explain unexpected things happening to people? example sinkhole swallows up a house family dies, would you say someone in that family was expecting/intending to be swallowed by a sinkhole?

Nothing is random, in fact, randomness cannot even be mathematically proven, but to be honest; I have no real understanding to why things of that nature happen. I'm confident you find out AFTER transcending this world any way. Maybe dying a thousand boring deaths in other lifetimes became stale and they wanted to mix it up. Who knows...? Please take with a grain of salt.

i ask about lottery winners, are they all a measure if intention VS lack therof? or are some of them just actually lucky and hit it randomly?

If you truly want to win the lottery (which is NEVER random) then I suggest you listen to this man's words again and again until the truth sinks in and you come to truly understand the power of belief.

For a little more inspiration - Inspiration: (Latin nsprre: in = into; sprre = to breathe)

The word "Inspired" means "In Spirit"- "Spiritus" means "breath" or "to breathe into".

I'm trying to breathe life back into you people...

Santa Clause myth also symbolizes the alchemy, occult magick I have speaking about in the OP. Santa Clause symbolizes the subconscious mind. We are taught this magical formula from a very young age. Yet, many are too asleep or arrogant to ever take notice. The photo in my OP explains why that is so...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: Parthin96

I've been a Dancing Wu-Li Master always - we all have been. I feel you to a certain extent.

Btw, define "less advanced people"?

The pre-industrial age is how I define less advanced. I'm not sure what a dancing wu-li master is.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Ooh...Two hours this outta be interesting. Just knowing it is an oversimplification make a lot of sense to, It's like saying a pharmacist only has to put labels on a bottle and fill prescriptions there is a lot more at work than meets the eye and it's usually hidden and only seen if one works to that point to see it. I know at this point a lot of work still needs to be done mental, physical and spiritual. I hope this video will at least explain a few things that will hopefully help later on. I will more than likely be throwing a few PMs your way as well

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Thanks for the great post. If only the nature of reality could be shared, accepted, understood...practiced communally by the masses, with good intentions. Love is the Law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join