It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beginners Guide to Magick

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

S&F for you on this thread. I would make one point though, you sound like a person who came into the world with either a grand trine or kite.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

...you mean Tyler Perry?
I think you read the name wrong.
The main message in this thread involves awareness. How ironic.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I get all my magik advice from the one true magician.
Paul Daniels.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Ah! The magician, the wife and importantly the pooch I remember that. I am not quite sure its that kind of entertainment the thread was actually about though.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Yes it is his day job but by night he summons the greatest spirits and has orgys with them and the lovely Debbie McGee.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE ONLY TRUTH!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
dp
edit on 3 by AshFan because: dp

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'd personally say by experience. If you want to go crazy go ahead. They'll never leave you alone no matter what. I have been learning about the occult since 10-12? I remember the first time I wanted to try was oobe. I couldn't achieve it. So I tried something else. Psi wheel. Easy to make and did it. Moved it both ways at will. That day I felt my third eye opening. I got a headache afterwards. Soon as I grew older I decided to do more spiritual stuff. Next thing I know I was in a mental hospital. Why? Too much law of attraction towards me. Anything, I projected with my imagination at will, would happen. I remember even saying to myself (this you won't believe because you weren't me) that a guy is going to shoot a school and that it would mean gun control laws would be in place for automatic weapons. I was high that night I said that. It was November of 2012. After my high had left I remembered the event and decided not to bother remembering cause it won't happen. It happened. I remember a few others but I realized everything I said in my head while i was high happened. Almost as if mj opened my third eye every time I smoked. Went insane. Now I'm fine because I'm slowly wanting to lose the law of attraction. I had the negative attraction. Yeah and anything I said post event (like I saw/felt/heard this before) to anybody, I'd be called insane. I don't bother anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

I'm totally ok with YOU believing that as long as you bring harm to none.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

For the Occult they are deceiving themselves by believing that they can manifest spiritual influence over others

Go back and reread Involutionists OP. you're filtering what you want to see into his words.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

You are decieving yourself by entering the realm of the occult. Do not fall unto the same trap my ex did, for that realm you speak of has a very heavy price even if it appears "nice", there are consequences.

Listen to the messages these people have to say. They have been throough everything the OP mentioned and more. I believe them because I had similar experiences. They KNOW what they are talking about. That is why they are born again Christians. Listen to their story, their experiences, and they will tell you that you areplaying with extremely dark stuff.

Mark Passio Ex Satanist Exposes the Illuminati and the new age movement

However, If everyone chooses to ignore this warning. KNOW atleast what awaits you should you follow what the OP mentioned. The spirit of jezebel which is the stone owl at bohemian grove.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Ouija boards and rituals aren't what OP is talking about. Do you think the Tyler Perry video was talking about voodoo and ouija boards?? Of course not. Magick is really just old world terminology for the law of attraction.

You do not need rituals or even physical efforts to consciously manifest something. Belief that it already manifest, an attitude of passive expectancy (that its already manifest), and a defined intent (lnowing what you want and seeing yourself living it out now) is all that's required. Break it down into one visual instance like cashing the check if its money and revisit it with belief and expectancy. That's it. Try it out its pretty effective and unlike illusionary rituals expands your consciousness.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

you are taking advice from a fool.
www.masonicinfo.com...

Anyone who claims to be an ex-everything, including vampire, priest, satanist, mason, and many others, all at the same time, is likely a lunatic.

www.relfe.com...

he makes me smile.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I never understood all these ideas about :
"If you really believe in something, it will happen."
"Imagine sucess and it will happen."
"Manifest your mind into reality!"

It's all BS to me. I've never EVER had anything I REALLY wanted and prayed for all my life, at least nothing that mattered. Whenever I want ANYTHING it takes me 4x the time it should and life seems to be against me at every turn, every time I want simply anything at all.

Jobs, appartements, cars, women...waiting and waiiitng. Deceptions after deceptions.
Things I work for while staying positive, things I feel I deserve after all the sacrifices I've done...yet, I mostly end up with what I don't want.

And I don't feel there's anything inherently wrong with me. I'm not stupid, not ugly, not without talents...
I'm keeping up with being positive about life but I don't understand how some seem to always get what they want while others never get anything they want.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

God called me out of my illuminati family?!?

He grows up within an illuminati family, has no formal education, asked to be the knowledge base for IBM, tells them he's actually an idiot and they disagree because he is an Aquarius? Did I get that right? Nothing about that story bothers you?

Of course we should believe him, he's a born again evangelical Christian. WEEEEEEEE!
edit on 3-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I got a different impression from the OP's post. If you take out the loaded words that offended you its clear this is the good old law attraction. It can be approached from any angle you like "magick" based belief or christian centered belief.

I'd suggest reading up on Neville goddard. You'd be shocked at how he utilizes the bible to effectively explain how to use your mind and imagination to manifest. I've read keys to Solomon and would strongly recommend Neville simply because his works hit the target spot on and most importantly are amazingly effective for manifesting. The religious metaphors he uses are relatable even to those who are nonreligious.

A closed mind is very dangerous because you are already manifesting right now so you want to be active and aware of what you are bringing into your own life with the beliefs and attitudes you accept.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Ami I now? my experiences says otherwise. So i trust my experiences which resolates with theirs. I KNOW jezebel exists, and those who dwell in the occult will sooner or later have to deal with her.

Take it from me, who is surrounded by such people including Santeria and what not. I have seen things that would make you hide under your covers.

But hey, by all means go ahead , i wont stop you. But I warned you. I hope your eyes become open to the truth. These people are more credible to me than your sources are. However if you wish to define insanity, just take a look at what really is destroying the earth. When people realize this, there is no denying who the insane really are.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Moors

Its new age thinking which is Luciferian teachings. Anything that has self worship in it is a trap. I already traveled down that road, and explored them all, while searching for my own truth. The real law of attraction has to do with the Golden rule.

There is a difference between getting what you want in exchange for your soul vs getting what you need through the appliance of Natural law.

One side does not have a good ending. My warning stands, Ive been through the deception and barely survived it. I warn you; turn back from occult practices or surrender to the stone owl Lilith.

You may ridicule me now, but sooner or later you'll remember my words.

She is watching you, inside and out.

Which brings me to Madonnas song.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I don't think you read the links.

he claims he was a vampire, a satanist, a hard core satanist, a catholic, a wiccan, a freemason, and a mormon, all at the exact same time. Now I don't want to taint your judgement, but to me, it almost appears he had a slight conflict of interests at times. Luckily, he found the light, and used it to make a living with books and speeches. So no obvious agenda exists............or?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

It sounds like you deliberately used your intent to manifest that so instead of getting scared why not try to manifest only what you know you want. Its not a good idea test manifesting by intending bad things just like its not a good to test an iron by rubbing on your face. I have stories more unbelievable than that but used them as learning tools.

Ever considered you can negate or reverse perceived bad future events the same way? Now you're training your consciousness to bring you the good stuff. It can be very responsive once all the kinks are worked out. I'd start with an open mind as if you just heard of it and only accepting beliefs that empower you and are mutually beneficial to everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join