It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny pants/jean is as ridiculous as baggy shorts/pants.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I wear skinny jeans on days when I feel extra pretty.

Oh please. Everybody knows you can put on a bunny-suit and still look good.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Like a rockstar. . .

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Oh no no no, tell me it ain't so, I'll have nightmares about bunnies.... giant bunnies with bad teeth gumming me to death.

I like the little pole dancer much better.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
I don't know, man. Some women look good in tight fitting jeans.

I don't know how men can wear them. I sure can't. I don't want to sing soprano.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Apologies.

Don't know how that photo got there.

HERE'S the one I wanted!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman.

If a beautiful woman walked up to you wearing either skinny or baggy jeans and asked for your number...I doubt you'd be "Ranting".

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Ahhh, that's more like it! You're restored my faith in sexy bunnies!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In my home town a young woman was taken to hospital due to her skinny jeans cutting off circulation to her legs. She lost her ability to walk during a night out on the town. She recovered so feel free to laugh your ass off.

A woman whose skinny jeans cut off the blood supply to her calf muscles was forced to crawl from an Adelaide park at night to seek help after collapsing.

www.abc.net.au...
edit on 3America/Chicago24Wed, 02 Sep 2015 19:24:01 -050002700000015 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Are You kidding?
Kate Upton in skinny jeans. Brother, if that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I wear them because they fit well. They're the only kind of jeans that do fit my 61 year-old, 5' 8" tall, 120# frame. But not the low-rise type----nope.
I also wearing leggings a lot because they're comfortable as well.
I just wish I could wear high heels like those models....but I like my bones unbroken and it has been so long since I put on a pair of high heels that I'm sure I'd break something!

I'm sorry you're offended by this particular fashion. But I understand being offended by certain fashion trends---like people who wear their flannel pajama bottoms in public. Some days I just want to pluck my eyes out.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I thought there was something crawling on my screen while i read your post lol

anyway...this thread is fruitless

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just as? Dunno about that. Unless it's a case where they are exposing a hairy behind as men's saggy pants. Or if they looks like this;

Have a few of that style but, not a huge fan nor a fan of jeans per se, but with zippers near the bottom for boots, etc.

Men's jeans style for women now seem to be even more popular these days. IE another "grunge" trend revival. Shapeless, sometimes baggy in areas, look doesn't do much for us gals IMO.
edit on 3-9-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why anyone else cares what anyone else wears has always eluded my ability to comprehend.

Carry on, though.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Are You kidding?
Kate Upton in skinny jeans. Brother, if that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

She is better off wearing a skirt. Jeans are meant for protection. They can't protect much if they rip from crouching and no ability to wear anything else underneath.

Loose jean on the hand you can wear long underwear underneath at the least, especially for winter.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
She is better off wearing a skirt.

If we are going to make apparel recommendations for Kate I am voting for sans apparel.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

She tried to hide it by the faded denim clothes she wore
But I knew she'd never been inside a bar before
And I felt like a peasant who just had met a queen
And she knew I saw right through her tight fittin' jeans

I ask her what's a woman like you doin' here
I see you're use to champagne but I'll buy you a beer
She said you've got me figured out but I'm not what I seem
And for a dance I'll tell you 'bout these tight fittin' jeans

She said I married money, I'm use to wearin' pearls
But I've always dreamed of bein' just a good ol' boys girl
So tonight I left those crystal candle lights to live a dream
And partner, there's a tiger in these tight fittin' jeans

We danced every dance and Lord the beer that we went through
I'm satisfied I did my best to make her dream come true
As she played out her fantasy before my eyes it seemed
A cowgirl came alive inside those tight fittin' jeans

In my mind she's still a lady that's all I'm gonna say
I knew that I'd been broken by the time we parted way
And I know I held more woman than most eyes have ever seen
That night I knew a lady wearin' tight fittin' jeans

Well now she's back in her world and I'm still stuck in mine
But I know I'll always remember the time
A cowboy once had a millionaire's dream
And Lord I love that lady wearin' tight fittin' jeans

I like rubenesque women. I LOVE a curvy woman in tight jeans. It's something I can get behind and follow for miles.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Didn't mean to step on your toes, SM. I missed that you'd already posted Conway's anthem.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
It's cool man. You weren't stepping on my toes there. You found lyrics, which makes it even better.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

All fashion is ridiculous. /thread

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Men's jeans style for women now seem to be even more popular these days. IE another "grunge" trend revival. Shapeless, sometimes baggy in areas, look doesn't do much for us gals IMO.

Not Grunge.

GHE20GOTH1K, aka GhettoGothic or simply Ghetto Goth:

It started in New York few years ago...

GHE20G0TH1K Party Initiates New Fashion Trend

I'm not a fan. I'll keep my skinny jeans and heels

I will say that if a guy can rock a belly top like the one in the photo it can't be all bad.

There have always been underground movements in New York, from punks to beatniks. Now comes a new one: “GHE20G0TH1K” is a subculture that, like many of the city’s most enduring fringe waves, encompasses a nightlife circuit and an inimitable sense of style—with a freedom of expression at its core.

At its most basic, GHE20G0TH1K—pronounced “ghetto gothic”—is an underground party, held in a raw New York club space every few weeks. Quickly, it has become one of the city’s coolest fêtes, playing home to a scene of new-wave tastemakers looking for an evening of uninhibited fun.

At a recent GHE20G0TH1K party, the room was filled with a crew of club kids who have merged hallmarks of athletic, urban, and Internet-inspired fashions into a single style, as downtown cult figures like the albino African-American model Shaun Ross circulated the dance floor. Among the wardrobe references in the crowd lay motocross, traditional Indian embellishments, and BDSM, which they mishmashed with the talent of seasoned Harajuku girls. Their ensembles incorporate dog collars, track pants, streetwear brand-logo sweatshirts, crop tops, bindis, racing jackets, and sometimes even those pale Die Antwoord–type contact lenses.

But GHE20G0TH1K is a whole lot more than just a party. It’s become a larger movement, with many of its adaptors using the name as an umbrella term for a style of dress, an attitude, and an overarching ideology. “It’s about having the access and power to be exactly what you want to be instead of having to fit a prescription or stereotype,” its founder, a DJ named Venus X, says of the movement’s appeal. “It’s a new world order, like punk for the street. “[GHE20G0TH1K] has caught on a lot because people have a need to be themselves, and a lot of people are frustrated by societal expectations.”

edit on 5-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join