It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States Presidential Election Of 2000 Was Part Of The 9/11 Conspiracy (in my opinion)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

And if you were already in business with Cheney prior to this election, who would you want to help complete the 9/11 fiasco?

Any child 9 and 11 years old whose birthday falls on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Brilliant reply.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've always felt the 2000 election was stolen and that it was allowed to happen because the powers behind the "democratic facade" needed Bush the dumber in place to push out front when it kicked off.
"Them there terrorists" were the best thing to happen to Bush and while I'm not certain he knew about it all before 9/11, he was, obviously, brought into the loop (maybe with some stuff held back) and knew the 19 hijackers and jet fuel farce was going to need selling to the brain dead, drooling, consumers we call citizens of the world these days.
The fact that Gore also did nothing to rock the boat and seemed awfully gracious tells me that a limited amount of "inside information" was fed to him so he would be a good dog and sit loyally at his masters feet.
edit on 4-9-2015 by Godabove09 because: Spelling mistakes

edit on 4-9-2015 by Godabove09 because: Spelling mistakes

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

One oft-verlooked clue: the money.
There are countless pieces to this puzzle, including the design of American currency.
People forget that it underwent a radical change many years ago, and it absolutely ties in to the conspiracy. (Folded bill 9/11 images)
This rabbit hole goes so deep it reaches all the way to China, both figuratively and literally.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well based on Cheney and his actions leading,during and after 9/11, who ever was doing this, wanted him and their team in place for the big event.

I have to agree in retrospect Bush administration was stacked with PNAC Neocons, a Gore administration wouldn't have had those guys.

I wonder if Gore knows just how bad himself and America got screwed over with the courts giving the election to Bush and crew.
edit on 5-9-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Well based on Cheney and his actions leading,during and after 9/11, who ever was doing this, wanted him and their team in place for the big event.

My Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck the building. The details he later provided to us debunks false claims of conspiracy theorist.

In regards to the $2.3 trillion, most of that money has now been accounted for and the problem was, the Pentagon was unable to handle that much money with the outdated equipment it had on hand.
edit on 5-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The details he later provided to us debunks false claims of conspiracy theorist.

Care to share that with us ?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I will be glad to. Notice the while smoke that is trailing American 77. That is an indication that one of its engines ingested foreign objects.

American 77 Before Impact

American 77 Wreckage

Photo 1: B-757 Wing Flaps

Photo 2: AMerican 77 Landing Gear

Photo 2: American 77
Wheels

Photo 4: American 77 Fuselage Wreckage

Photo 5: Rolls Royce RB211-535 Engine

Photo 6: American 77 Wing Tip

Photo 7: American 77 Engine Stator, Landing Gear and Wheel Assembly

I have determined that the airframe was that of American 77.

American Airlines, B-757-223, N644AA, (American 77)

Reserved N-Number "Mode S Code" - 52072030
was reserved on 9/15/2006
by Greenway, Jonathan James
PO Box 714
Frederick, Maryland

Deregistered Aircraft
Serial Number 24602
Mfgr - BOEING
MODEL 757-223
Year Manufactured 1991
Reason for Cancellation - Destroyed
Type Registration - Corporation
Certificate Issue Date 05/08/91
Mode S Code 52072030
Cancel Date 01/14/2002

Aircraft registration prior to Deregistration
Wilmington Trust Company Trustee
Rodney Sq North Attn Corp TRT ADM.
Wilmington, Delaware

Airworthyness
Engine Manufacturer ROLLS-ROYC
Engine Model RB.211 Series
Classification Standard
Category Transport
A/W Date 05/08/1991

We can now go here.

Flight AA77 on 9/11:
New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

journalof911studies.com...

I was also aware that the conversion formula for the FDR of American 77, which was furnished by American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co., pertained only to the airframe of American 77 and no other aircraft.

We have the passenger list of American 77.

American 77 Passenger List: Page 1

American 77 Passenger List: Page 2

We have data on American 77.

American 77 Altitude Flight Data

American 77 Flight Data

And witnesses overhead.

In regards to the $2.3 trillion.

Zakheim Seeks To Corral, Reconcile 'Lost' Spending
By Gerry J. Gilmore
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2002 -- As part of military transformation efforts, DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim and his posse of accountants are riding the Pentagon's financial paper trail, seeking to corral billions of dollars in so-called "lost" expenditures.

For years, DoD and congressional officials have sought to reconcile defense financial documents to determine where billions in expenditures have gone. That money didn't fall down a hole, but is simply waiting to be accounted for, Zakheim said in a Feb. 14 interview with the American Forces Information Service. Complicating matters, he said, is that DoD has 674 different computerized accounting, logistics and personnel systems.

Most of the 674 systems "don't talk to one another unless somebody 'translates,'" he remarked. This situation, he added, makes it hard to reconcile financial data.

Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained.

We can also add the announcement by American Airlines.

We can also identify the airframe of American 77 by doing a background check on its engines, but the easiest way would simply ask the owners what happened to American 77.
edit on 6-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was listening to the radio the other day and they were talking about how this election was rigged which seemed trivial compared to how his father got in!

Anyways they were talking about how Gore had MINUS 1,400 votes - exemplifying how simple it is in this day and age to rig votes. If I remember correctly, you just find out how many votes u need to make one canditate win and then have Soros or whoever owns the machines at the time have someone on the inside enter MINUS votes for the competition!

Plus, so much for JUSTICE!!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yeah the numerology is a little thin but the theory's good

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join