It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States Presidential Election Of 2000 Was Part Of The 9/11 Conspiracy (in my opinion)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The United States Presidential Election Of 2000 Was Part Of The 9/11 Conspiracy

en.wikipedia.org...

The United States presidential election of 2000 was the 54th quadrennial presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 7, 2000. The contest was between Republican candidate George W. Bush, the incumbent governor of Texas and son of former president George H. W. Bush, and Democratic candidate Al Gore, the incumbent Vice President.

The result of the election hinged on Florida, where the margin of victory triggered a mandatory recount. Litigation in select counties started additional recounts, and this litigation ultimately reached the United States Supreme Court. The Court's contentious decision in Bush v. Gore, announced on December 12, 2000, ended the recounts, effectively awarding Florida's votes to Bush and granting him the victory.

Bush asked former Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney to head up a team to help select a running mate for him, but ultimately, Bush decided that Cheney himself should be the vice presidential nominee. While the U.S. Constitution does not specifically disallow a president and a vice president from the same state, it does prohibit electors from casting both of his or her votes for persons from his or her own state.

Accordingly, Cheney—who had been a resident of Texas for nearly 10 years—changed his voting registration back to Wyoming. Had Cheney not done this, either he or Bush would have forfeited their electoral votes from the Texas electors.

1+1+7+2=11

The numerology involved in this date seems a bit strange, don't you think?

If there was a predetermined outcome and the actions that occurred on 9/11 had already been written as a course of action by a previous President (Bush Sr.) who would you want in power to facillitate the plan?

Gore or your son? And if you were already in business with Cheney prior to this election, who would you want to help complete the 9/11 fiasco?

The Bush family has been at the core of every single "false flag" operation since the days of Prescott. Why should we be surprised that this particular election was carried out the way it was? Gore would have just been assassinated if he some how made it to power.

The 9/11 "false flag" was just one of many perpetrated by the Bush family along with the blessings from the Queen Mother of England. The royal crown of England has been calling the shots as the Head of the Triumvirate.

They are the top of the pyramid and responsible for the Ponzi scheme of corruption that permeates throughout the world and has been a family tradition for thousands of years.

They could have built the Trade Towers with explosives built in for just the right moment that they needed a polarizing event to further their agenda.

They are a patient group of reptiles, they wait for just the perfect time to strike. Everything that transpired on that day was pre-planned and just waiting for the pieces to fall in place, for the bait to be planted, for the victims to be chosen, for the temperature to reach the boiling point, for the feast to begin.

The 2000 elections were just another piece, but many of those pieces were already played long before 9/11 happened.

One has to wonder if Jeb is already POTUS waiting to happen.
edit on 2-9-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I would not bet solely on those numbers, but your hunch for sure is leading to the right direction. Without holding the top control, the power grab would've not worked.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Although it goes back to Prescott, I have always attributed the head of the snake to Papa Bush. His tenure while at the helm of the CIA made him privy to secrets, plans, and dirt on others in power during and since. I would not doubt that he has been the puppeteer since his spymaster days, and his planning and actions have resulted in some of this Country's darkest days.

Cheney's change of residence was a slick move, and his ascension to power resulted in the death of American troops.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't believe in the numerology garbage, but I agree that Bush had to be president for 9/11 to succeed the way it did.

Too many coincidences on 9/11:

* Bush brother as governor in the most highly-contested state during the 2000 elections (Florida).

* Another Bush brother on the board of directors for electronic security of the World Trade Center.

* Documented voter fraud in the 2000 and 2004 elections.

* Electronic voter fraud software was created in..... oh, Florida, under Jeb Bush's watch.

It's disheartening that most people can't connect the dots...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If you believe in numerology then it just follows you believe in conspiracies.

And for those who find connections in this brother or that one I suggest you watch the local new casts.
When ever any big event happens in another part of the country you can bet the media will find some connection to your local city.
The world is just far too interconnected for there not to be some local connections.

Finally to any conspiracy believer:
Turn off your computer and the conspiracy will just disappear.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

The only reason I included the numbers was because of the day the election took place and the day 9/11 happened. I did not do a very good job of laying out the coincidences involved.

The election occurred on 11/7/2000. These add up to 11 and they can be read 11/9. The significance is there.

Here is a link to a neat little device that lets you calculate days between days.

mikekappel.com...

Also the amount of days between events was 3+0+8=11.

I see other instances during the day of 9/11 where the number 11 is involved.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

An important Middle East development might have also had pertinence in this. The visit of Ariel Sharon to the Temple Mount supposedly sparked the "2nd Intifada". I'm sure that may have had some influence, that is since we're getting all "conspiracy" here.

edit on 23Wed, 02 Sep 2015 23:01:25 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb20159America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

There are many relationships Prescott had and connections to other families as well as his own political agenda that were in place long before his son and grandson became presidents. The connection Prescott's family had with the British Crown and Germany were also, evident.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Garbage is a strong word for numerology, just because you don't believe in it does not mean there is not some occult connection, after all many of those involved in the conspiracy have a belief in numbers and their significance. There are many things people do not understand about black magic, I can only ascribe the many horrible things these people have done as being some form of ritualistic voodoo, of which numerology plays a huge part.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

No the conspiracy does not disappear, however, if that is your reasoning then why are you here. If you have nothing of value to add to the discussion? Perhaps you are in the wrong room?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Explain yourself better please. The middle east and the oil pipeline along with the petro dollar were all involved in the aftermath of 9/11, my OP was about how the 2000 election was a piece of the conspiracy and it was part of something that was in place many years before, just waiting for the right moment, 9/11, to begin the furthering of an agenda that was around for a long time.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Nothing really to explain, other than what might be conjecture about my post. I only offered what could be seen as another link in the chain, due to the exceptional relevance of parties involved. To think that the situation in Israel/Palestine/whatever, has no effect on the greater machinations of the Arab world, is foolish. I didn't reference any pipeline or petrodollar, so I don't know where that came from. I refer simply to 2000, Ariel Sharon visits Temple Mount as catalyst for 2nd Intifada . Perhaps I'm over complicating it. Merely I meant, just another item on the list of things that could be part of the influence behind the conspiracy per se, simply due to it's nature and timing.

Sources:
www.independent.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Note*
Interestingly enough, this person's timeline exists after 9/11, so go figure.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Garbage is a strong word for numerology, just because you don't believe in it does not mean there is not some occult connection, after all many of those involved in the conspiracy have a belief in numbers and their significance. There are many things people do not understand about black magic, I can only ascribe the many horrible things these people have done as being some form of ritualistic voodoo, of which numerology plays a huge part.

Those involved in the conspiracy have a belief in numbers? Who? And what belief exactly? You're making stuff up. You have a big bold headline then follow it up with (in my opinion).

Attributing terrible actions and bad decisions to voodoo is abdicating your responsibility as a rational human. Humans do bad things. It always was the case. Humans are doing bad things right now. Humans will do bad things in the future. You know why? Some people just aren't nice or lack empathy. That's it. Not voodoo or numerology. Hey wait. The first 3 words of that sentence have 11 letters. Not voodoo or. 3 6 2. Uh oh. 11 next to the word numerology. I've juSt looked at the time on my clock. It's 11 minutes past. Uh oh. 11 is the number of players on a football team. Uh oh. Turns out the premier league is in on it....

Numerology is utter gibberish and those who believe in it are empty headed fools without a truly critical thought and rational belief anywhere inside them. (In my opinion)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

An important Middle East development might have also had pertinence in this. The visit of Ariel Sharon to the Temple Mount supposedly sparked the "2nd Intifada". I'm sure that may have had some influence, that is since we're getting all "conspiracy" here.

The visit of Ariel Sharon to the Temple Mount supposedly sparked the "2nd Intifada"

What you did was reference this and offered no explanation as to what the hell you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru

Humans do bad things. It always was the case. Humans are doing bad things right now. Humans will do bad things in the future. You know why? Some people just aren't nice or lack empathy. That's it. ...empty headed fools without a truly critical thought and rational belief anywhere inside them.

You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It seems you missed my earlier reply.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link edit quote reply

Nothing really to explain, other than what might be conjecture about my post. I only offered what could be seen as another link in the chain, due to the exceptional relevance of parties involved. To think that the situation in Israel/Palestine/whatever, has no effect on the greater machinations of the Arab world, is foolish. I didn't reference any pipeline or petrodollar, so I don't know where that came from. I refer simply to 2000, Ariel Sharon visits Temple Mount as catalyst for 2nd Intifada . Perhaps I'm over complicating it. Merely I meant, just another item on the list of things that could be part of the influence behind the conspiracy per se, simply due to it's nature and timing.

Sources:
www.independent.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Note*
Interestingly enough, this person's timeline exists after 9/11, so go figure.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Finally to any conspiracy believer:
Turn off your computer and the conspiracy will just disappear.

Actually, I find that when I turn off the computer, the conspiracy remains but you disappear.... which is fine by me.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru

Humans do bad things. It always was the case. Humans are doing bad things right now. Humans will do bad things in the future. You know why? Some people just aren't nice or lack empathy. That's it. ...empty headed fools without a truly critical thought and rational belief anywhere inside them.

You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Ooooooh zing.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The 9/11 "false flag" was just one of many perpetrated by the Bush family along with the blessings from the Queen Mother of England.

What false flag? There were many warnings issued to the United States before the 9/11 terrorist attack that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use hijacked aircraft as weapons during their attack on America.

Russia and the Taliban in Afghanistan were among those fron around the world that warned the United States of Osama bin Laden's attack plans, which explains why Osama bin Laden went on the record proclaiming his responsibility for the 9/11 terrorist attack.

Let's not forget that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda declared war on the United States on multiple occasions.

Al-Qaeda: Declarations & Acts of War

The First Fatwa

In August of 1996, Osama bin Laden issued his first fatwa, a 30-page polemic entitled "Declaration of War Against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," against the United States and Israel, and it was published in a London newspaper called Al Quds al Arabi.

The Second Fatwa

The second fatwa was published on February 23, 1998, in Al Quds al Arabi. Unlike the first fatwa, which was issued by Osama bin Laden alone, this fatwa was signed by Osama bin Laden; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of Jihad group in Egypt and al Qaeda second-in-command; Abu-Yasir Rafa'l Ahmad Taha, leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jumiat-ut-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh.

The fatwa reasons that "three facts that are known to everyone" compel war against the United States. First, the United States has been "occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places." Second, the "crusader-Zionist alliance" has inflicted great devastation upon the Iraqi people. Third, the United States' goal is "to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there."

www.heritage.org...

Their declarations of war against the United States resulted in a number of warnings issued of an impending terrorist attack by Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda.

Many warnings specifically mentioned a threat coming from the air

s3.amazonaws.com...

They Tried to Warn Us: Foreign Intelligence Warnings Before 9/11

www.historycommons.org...

Which resulted in Bush receiving this intelligence report.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US

After the 9/11 attack, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda admitted their role in the 9/11 attack.

Bin Laden Claims Responsibility for 9/11

Usama bin Laden (search ) made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.

www.foxnews.com...

Let's not forget the 9/11 hijackers and their martyr videos which were released by al-Qaeda.

Osama bin Laden wanted war with the United States and he got his wish, which led to this announcement by President Barack Obama.

Which resulted in celebrations in the streets of America.

Someone should have told OBL before the 9/11 attack to be careful what he wish for
edit on 4-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The United States Presidential Election Of 2000 Was Part Of The 9/11 Conspiracy

I got too hung up on the numbers part of your post. I should have read the rest. So much gibberish.
edit on Fri Sep 4 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

top topics

<<   2 >>

join