It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Exactly how common is transgenderism?" An Attempt to Place Statistics on this Demographic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
One thing. The amount is most definitely incteasing and will continue to do so exponetially IMO. It all boils down to modern diet and exposure to certain chemicals. MANY of the chemicals we consume and come into contact with daily, these chemicals they mock hormones in the body. These chems are confuaing the absolute hell out of natural hormone balances among other systems of function in our body. What will screwing up hormone balances cause? You guessed it.

And the exposure is only going up; not to mention all the bad genetics themselves being passed down anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EKron

Moderators are members too and are allowed to post their opinion on threads which they haven't moderated. Burdman has done so, and there is nothing in his post that violates the Terms and Conditions of the ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a few friends or dates I was with would make it a point to go the DENNY'S restaurant after the local bars (blues bars mostly) would close at 2AM.... it was a encore act of strangeness as the drag-queens paraded in and in short order the 150 restaurant was a flaming fag joint (hey I'm talking 1990 jargon)

we had fun sharing our booth with 3-4-5 transvestites/queens/etc....there was no hate/anger/judgements-- we were there for the experience not for any partners or relationships

so in Phoenix with some 3 million, just 1 accommodating restaurant could attract the night-life transgenders willing to socialize... I would say that their community is closer to One weirdo to 1,800 sheeple + 200 aware people= 1-in-2.000 people

I think I was formulating a prototype 'burning man' experience before they made a social integration event in the desert that is now gaining popularity because it is diverse & inclusive to the max]
edit on nd30144123881202062015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join