It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Loudmouth Jerk* Threatens Black People

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Has it been confirmed?

What has been released that would connect the two.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Except there isn't a single BLM. I've seen the videos you're referring to (who hasn't? They've gotten 100x more coverage from the conservative MSM than the protests without incidents). "white reporters being shut down and told to leave......" Unfortunately for your agenda-driven argument, excessive misuse of ellipses doesn't qualify a single incident for your sweeping generalizations.

youre so right, therse not a single BLM , and the fact that several , nay many of them have expressed anti-white , racist, and anti cop, indeed MURDEROUS sentiments........

So ya youre right on that, more than one group have done that, and they arent just one group.........

I have no agenda other than telling the truth which is not unfortunate for me........

Any google search or youtube search will turn up MULTITUDES of videos of them spouting this drivel........

Proof is not on your side

try again

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh that was original, associate anyone against the kill white piggy message of BLM with the moron who made this video. Like nobody would ever see that one coming.

I know right? Kinda like how you're associating anyone who supports the BLM movement with a few morons who you're alleging have a "kill white piggy" message.

When the commies take the stage and chant kill white piggy, the members in attendance shout the same. They are conducted in such a manner that all are involved. Go watch an old Nazi rally where some Party member screams fanatical nonsense onstage then the crowd erupts in seig heil's of approval. Same thing, only the commies make the zombies repeat their same chants of murderous hate. OWS radicalized and married to racism. That is the method Hitler used, married his platform to racism, and it was effective. So it is still today, recycled and in use with BLM.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Has it been confirmed?

What has been released that would connect the two.

Really? "Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"

And the multitudes of officers since last summer being shot execution style by black people? one of which tweeted about cops needing to die, in NY?

Are you that partisan in your news coverage

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Wasn't what I was talking about.

Did the people that carried out the incidents do so because of BLM.

Or are all black people auto enrolled in it.
edit on ndWed, 02 Sep 2015 22:12:53 -0500America/Chicago920155380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: never mind, too much hate on here..Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Wasn't what I was talking about.

Did the people that carried out the incidents do so because of BLM.

Or are all black people auto enrolled in it.

Well considering the ones im talking about talked about killing cops.....and the BLM issue at that time was espousing the same rhetoric........

I guess with your line of thinking Charles Manson , is innocent, right....since he didnt actually commit the crime

just saying
edit on 9/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I don't deny that things were said.
Just don't see the automatic blame, or the shifting of blame.

Did they direct people to kill the cops?
Or did a nut job hear that and decide on his own to act?

We don't even know the motive of the most recent one yet but the blame is already getting placed.

Every time Al gets on a stage and says since this guy was white and killed a black man race is a factor and everyone loses their mind about race baiting.
But yet here we are in the roles reversed and those that crucify Al are taking pages out of his playbook.
/shrug
edit on ndWed, 02 Sep 2015 22:51:37 -0500America/Chicago920153780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Well considering the ones im talking about talked about killing cops.....and the BLM issue at that time was espousing the same rhetoric........

I guess with your line of thinking Charles Manson , is innocent, right....since he didnt actually commit the crime

What do you mean by, "BLM issue at that time was espousing the same rhetoric?" Sorry, it's not clear to me.

Whatever the precise argument may be, it seems that the theme here is clearly that people who espouse the same rhetoric have an implicit association that confers some sort of mutual culpability?

Yet here you are espousing much the same rhetoric as the clown in the video. I guess that's tacit approval which would make you a militant extremist as well?

Or no, there's a double standard?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Syyth007

what's your avatar?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
double post
edit on 3-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: yuppa

Nice thread drift to take the light off of the fat racist pig in the video.

What's your game?

I was replying to buster. As to the man in the video IF he did not claim to be a EMPLOYED POLICE OFFICER he is NOT a POLICEMAN ANYMORE and as such the TITLE NEEDS CHANGING according to the rules. The man clearly has some issues and I think he should not be listened to or given the time of day. any racism needs to be stopped really.

Go tell that to the BLM goons shouting kill the white piggies. They have killed a lot of cops now, it is natural for there to be pissed off people. Or are you suggesting BLM is untouchable because anyone mad at them will be termed a racist?
Race card protection super shields on, nothing gets through lol what a joke.

Excuse me im lost here. I didnt even mention the BLM people did I? Thats not the subject of the thread. It was about a man(who is not a cop) posting some BS on youtube in response to the death of Police officers. I also SAID thet ALL RACISM NEEDS TO STOP. so how does that Suggest that ANY OF THEM ARE UNTOUCHABLE? Sheesh.
Facepalm...just facepalm.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
what an excellent recruiting tool for black groups....just play this over and over.....being a 62 year old white man, and having been down in the south, and of course Texas....there are more of these guys that think this way than you realize, they just haven't come out and made their own video clip.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join