It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Loudmouth Jerk* Threatens Black People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
Maybe he's at the least smart enough not to use other words to describe the race/type on video.
I believe he wanted to.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Similar to my post, why. Why the hate why is it reaching a boiling point? There is no need for it. This guy, just like the Noble King guy needs to be taken into custody and investigate thoroughly.

Like Beezer said Hate begets Hate.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: slapjacks
worldstarhiphop...

Thread drift.

I think we should look in to this, simply because of the source. WSHH is known better for their drunken bum fights and other garbage they post.

Do we have any info on this man? Is he a cop, former cop, just some guy?

Context is important.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Watch the video, if you can.

He wasn't smart enough, he stuttered twice when he was about to say what he meant.

"Black bastards"...
Faux pas?

No it was a Freudian Slip.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Im Reporting this thread to th e MODS for misleading title.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Can't go to jail for shooting rocks via sling shot???

WHAT?!??

Attacking a group of people as a group with slingshots... yeah... sounds like an easy way to get shot in the face, justifiably.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

no he's not a cop. There's another video of him at a rally being scolded by a black guy.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am sure this one will get attention in the media. Doesn't seem any of the ones where blacks call for killing whites ever get attention.....

You're sure it will get attention based on what? The coverage of similar videos that doesn't exist? Why isn't it enough to say this guy is a whack job and that calls for violence are universally wrong?

Morons on either side trying to incite some sort of race war need to be universally denounced. Instead, you're trying to apologize for this a-hole by way of baseless diversion.
edit on 2015-9-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

WHAT?!??

Attacking a group of people as a group with slingshots... yeah... sounds like an easy way to get shot in the face, justifiably.

Tell that to the Palestinian supporters lol!! I guess it depends on who is throwing rocks if its wrong these days.

link   
a reply to: introvert

It didn't originate with WSHH.

There is a few sources from yesterday.

None of them say he is a cop accept this 54minute old YouTube video.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Another brick in the wall of hate. While I am happy to see the lefties slamming this guy, while saying the Nobel King in my video is just some Youtube guy that you shouldn't take serious are here flinging their usual poo.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Actually it's who is on the receiving end.

And really? Comparing a grown arse racist man to an occupied nations children?

Specious.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Okay? Uhh yeah... "insert Israel talking point here."

Being that I grew up in TX, a state that loves guns, I would say it's foolish to assault someone with a weapon in a state that allows you to return fire.

Bring a slingshot to gun fight?
edit on 2-9-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Lysergic

WHAT?!??

Tell that to the Palestinian supporters lol!! I guess it depends on who is throwing rocks if its wrong these days.

Unlike you the Palestinian people see them fighting against a brutal regime that occupies their land.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse
It'd be pretty embarrassing to you if he was/is a cop, huh?

Why would I be embarrassed because of racist comments that somebody else said? I don't know him. Don't work with him. Sure as hell ain't related to him. And have no problem calling him a racist jackass. So what am I supposed to be embarrassed about?

Good try though. I'll pass on the beer.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Yea I saw that when I looked him up.

I thought his video was a wonderful display of just how stupid and ignorant he is. The incessant "uhh" sounds really drove the point home well. Especially at the end when he just ran out of racist steam and looked like an even bigger tool than he already had up to that point.

link   
According to his Facebook page from which this video was originally uploaded and has since been removed, he is a retired correctional officer.
edit on 2-9-2015 by FraggleRock because: (no reason given)

link   

The beer is troll poison.

He isn't a cop, and rightly you said, so what if he was, which he ain't.

Only person who should be embarrassed is himself.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

Keyword. "retired" Meaning no longer in that line of employment. Regardless of occupation, fueling the fires of racial hatred and divide is the point of concern.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

No it doesn't say that. It says he's a prison officer at RETIRED TDC OFFICER. And also says he's a self employed bounty hunter (awesome, that's exactly what we need).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join