It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Rescuer Visited By Homeland Security for Making Facebook Posts About Cops Shooting Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok this is scary to me, DHS agents visited a guys house because of posts he made on his facebook page.

He is a dog rescuer who took his dogs to the park and was harassed by locals about his pit bulls and their kids in the park.

He finds out later the locals were off duty cops that were there on Sundays, and when the next sunday rolled around the cops harassed him again even though his dogs were perfectly well behaved. This time the cops ticketed him for not having tags on his dog.

He took video of the 2nd encounter and when it started to go viral Homeland security paid him a visit at his house. HE posted this on his facebook.

ust got a visit from…….
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY!!!
O.O
And I know they are watching my page right now. But I have nothing to hide.
They were very professional, fair, nice guys. (one was a dog rescuer. RESPECT)
But……
let me clear something up for any FANATICS.
My prior postings regarding shooting police are an EMOTIONAL RESPONSE.
I am TIRED of police getting away with MURDER.
So instead of further policing good citizens MAYBE start holding police ACCOUNTABLE???!!
Of course you shouldn’t shoot cops or anyone for that matter.
HOWEVER,
I still stand on YOUR RIGHT TO DEFEND LIFE!!! NO MATTER WHO IT IS.
I might choose my wording better as to not instigate any cop hating fanatics, that which I am NOT, but I’ll NEVER change my stance on KILLING INNOCENT LIFE! Be it human or animal.
HOLD ALL ACCOUNTABLE!!!
INCLUDING THE ONES ON YOUR TEAM!!
This is what happens when a video goes viral and people actually start PAYING ATTENTION.
‪#‎SAVETHEM‬
‪#‎ONWARD‬

If this guy is getting visits from DHS why are we allowing these BLM supporters to make these kill cops and whites videos without consequences?

I Have decided to not post anymore bad cop stories on this site or any other just out of fear of being labeled a supporter of this stupid ass killing cops movement.

www.facebook.com...

thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo
All I can say is that Big Brother is watching you. People should be very careful about what they post.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I withdrawn my earlier comments.

After studying the guy's own words, he got about what he deserved, maybe off easy.

edit on 2-9-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What's really sad is...

This guy got a visit from DHS over his sarcasm about cops and THIS guy didn't who's outright telling people to murder cops!

How messed up is that??

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

What's really sad is...

This guy got a visit from DHS over his sarcasm about cops and THIS guy didn't who's outright telling people to murder cops!

How messed up is that??

very stupid.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not sure why he's feigning ignorance about what post it could've been that got their attention.

"If a cop shoots your dog shoot him in the face" (language removed) probably had something to do with it.

That being said, sounds like somebody at the park called a buddy because the first time they called it didn't go how they wanted it to. And the buddy, of course, "handled it." Stupidity abounds.

As an aside - sorry to hear you're no longer comfortable posting (ETA - the "stupid cop" type stuff is what I meant here) You and I almost never agree (think we agreed about boobs once) but I do at least find your thoughts interesting and you ask hard questions most of the time. Unfortunately the vocal minority of morons is trying to hijack the message and spotlight.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Imagine you are a regional DHS bureaucrat, and you have agents to dispatch as you please. You can either send them to chat with a passionate pet owner for the afternoon, or send them to the middle of the projects to investigate a person making violent threats.

If you hassle the pet owner, he might gripe about it a little on facebook but no one will care. If you send agents into the 'hood to interrogate the threatenting militant, there's a chance it will be blown up by the MSM - or worse it could lead to riots and burning buildings. Either way, you're spending your budget and can ask for more next year. The choice is clear to any bureaucrat.

Besides, the NSA will let you know before anything really bad happens...right?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Do we know those post didn't lead to visits?
Or are we assuming they didn't...

We won't know unless those that posted tell us.

Good for this guy though.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

How do you know he didn't?

Lots of assumptions imo.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ty Shamrock.. I dont hate cops at all...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
All I can say is that Big Brother is watching you. People should be very careful about what they post.

Oh really?

Well then I should take this time to say that they would gain a lot more respect within the community, if they would just end there stupid war against people who indulge in growing/using a plant that grows in the dirt!

Just quit doing house invasions on harmless people and shooting anything that moves in the process! Its just moronic to go and declare war on a whole class of people, then scratch your head and wonder why they don't respect you after.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I see no evidence otherwise. Until then, I'll just assume he didn't. I would think that it would be in the news. What media wouldn't jump on that?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They're just flexing muscle to point out that they know who he is. Thought Police at its finest.

He's right about cops getting away with murder.

Derek

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

My prior postings regarding shooting police are an EMOTIONAL RESPONSE.

What a dumbass.

I Have decided to not post anymore bad cop stories on this site or any other just out of fear of being labeled a supporter of this stupid ass killing cops movement.

You should always post things that are questionable, that's not being supportive of cop killers. Then again, if you really think there is something wrong with investigating someone that's posting about shooting police, perhaps you are a part of the problem.
edit on 0220150920151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Cops are just part of the equation.

The support for their actions comes from the DA, judges, politicians, mindless cop huggers and voters.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

You realize that you are now succumbing to the fear, right? You are giving up your free speech and free mind to fear.

We (the people) won't win this fight for our country if we give in to fear. You may as well say "I'm done, they win" and then go sit in front of your government prescribed mind-numbing TV programs.
edit on 8-9-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

top topics

join