It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's date with Congressional Hearing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We all know that Hillary has a upcoming Congressional hearing about Benghazi. We know the chairman of the committee Congressman Trey Gowdy has waited years to ask many questions to Hillary about the night the compound in Benghazi was attacked and the subsequent death of 4 U.S. Citizen there. I am thinking Hillary has had plenty of time to get herself ready for what I assume will be a intense session. However, I think Hillary is going to avoid all the questions by taking the 5th amendment so she does not incriminate herself. She will go into protection mode. Therefore all the anticipated information that Congressman Trey Gowdy was looking for will be forever hidden from the public and politicians that want that information. Hillary cannot afford to add to a situation she is already in with her emails and all the lye's she has spoken.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Hillary will never be POTUS and IMO her political career is over.

We can only hope.....

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

In a nation which elected Nixon, and two members of the Bush family, that hope seems somewhat desperate, if not foolhardy. Without wishing to seem rude about it, America seems no better able to vote in a representative worth a damn than the United Kingdom is.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hillary taking the 5th ? Hmmm.

That combined with a "medical" issue would seal the deal.

I bet her lawyers might see that as a way out.

Her "open" testimony will surely lead into many perjurous lies.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If that medical issue with her head is still present, her candidacy is indeed over. She can try again in 2020 and run against Kanye West in the primary.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

America seems no better able to vote in a representative worth a damn than the United Kingdom is.

Voting machines have been shown to be easily manipulated, voter fraud is very prevalent and even on the floor the "representatives" do it in plain sight:

It's rigged AND at the same time, voter turnout in the US is like 42% or something terrible so it's even easier for TPTB to select whoever they want for the position

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I disagree with your assumption that the winner is rigged. TPTB hope for voter complacence. It is wrong NOT to vote. I for one vote every time because it is the only time my vote counts. However, the electoral college is what I have a problem with. I personally want the popular vote to elect the POTUS and VP.

top topics

join