It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bubble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
As a kid did you ever blow soap bubbles just to see them pop. I dont know how i got where i am, one day it just occurred to me, maybe you shouldnt take the path everyone is walking.
So i took a walk to the forest, a dense forest. And all you hear are the mythological stories, in this forest there is a treasure, it holds the key to the kingdom of heaven. So i looked, and looked, i got lost, found myself back on track and got lost again. Trial and error, and one day that forest seemed to get less dense. I saw paths others have walked, so i walked in other peoples path. But i still got lost, but it didnt seem so difficult as it was in the beginning finding back on track. And the forest got less denser, and i could see people in the forest and i could see monsters. I avoided the monsters;

well i actually stumbled upon one, but he let me live. Still dont know why to this day, but they said some doors are locked until you understand then they are open.

And one day the forest was gone, and there in the middle was a tiny little glass house with small little pieces of broken glass colored in all the worlds colors, it held all the secrets of the ancient past. I walked outside it for months, knowing, if you go in, you will die and become reborn as something else. Most people just look through one little piece of the broken glass and their sanity is lost forever.

My ancestry guarded the house for many many millenia. Five hundred years has passed, and this world has burned like it never has before, cause of one persons ambition long ago.

I asked my relatives is it wise to go, they didnt know. So i opened the door.

In history a few has walked into this tiny little house and came out still sane, most have died and never been reborn.

I did die that day, every part of me as a human died, but i could see, i could feel, i could smell, i became one. I was reborn, as something very different. And all of a sudden humans were just apes, they knew but how to speak, everything else was just a dream they made.

And for the first time i heard someone else speak
edit on 2-9-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Most of us spend a lifetime looking for something.

You don't have to go anywhere to find yourself.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Most spend a lifetime looking for what they want to hear.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Most spend a lifetime looking for what they want to hear.

Or in denial, or chasing worldly pursuits. The only thing going with us is us.

So the big question becomes, who are we?

If I may, Where did you see this little house in the clearing?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Never look for the little house, it finds you.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Never look for the little house, it finds you.

Some think that structures in dreams represent the self, thats why I asked.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Thank you Yulka. Colorfully descriptive.

new topics

top topics

join