It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that souls have colours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ive read the books published by michael newton, and it says that as souls evolve their colours change. For example for a beginner soul the colour it radiates is white, and the most highly developed soul displays a violet.

Basic Color Symbolism of the Soul Color

White 1 Beginning Soul
Red 2 Advancing Soul
Yellow 3 Teacher
Green 4 Healer
Blue 5 Master
Blue Violet 6 Ascended Master
Purple The Higher Levels Leading to the Godhead

I feel like a blue soul, can you feel what is yours?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Optimisplanet

I feel like colour is merely the way our eyes respond to varying wavelengths of light being reflected from non radiating surfaces, and being emitted by radiating surfaces.

Unless there is an interaction between photons and souls which can be perceived by either mechanical or bio mechanical observation, or put another way, with either optical apparatus or the human eye, then no colour can be perceived at all, and the entire concept becomes total, and absolute folly.

Also, any system which attributes a human soul with an approach to Godhead needs deconstructing, and its inventor pummelling to dust for his or her fantastical and horrific hubris. What utter nonsense.

The soul has no colour, because it exists outside the physical realm, and is not affected by, nor interactive with photons, and therefore cannot be seen, let alone have its shade accurately described.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Colours or our perception of such is just electromagnetic radiation contained within the spectrum of light so I imagine the colour of our soul would be down to individual perspective.
edit on 2-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I believe we have an ethereal body. I believe the ethereal body is what leaves the body during an outer body experience. The ethereal body may or may not be perceived by the third eye as having color, but the soul as far as my understanding is somewhere hovering above the physical body and yet contained in the physical body simultaneously.
I feel drawn to particular colors and believe somewhat in the chakra system, but these sorts of things can't be proved as far as I know.
If I had to be seen as a color, I like blue. I'm most comfortable with blue.
Oh, auras have colors, I am to believe, but I never see any of this stuff and it seems that the people I've met that say they see these things have a far off look in their eyes like they aren't grounded.
I really don't know if a soul has a color or not. Maybe it does.
I feel like the color orange is missing from the list of soul colors. Black and grey and different shades too.
I've always wanted to meet a sensitive person, who is grounded and centered that can see these things.
For me, it is image therapy. I imagine color around me and feel the healing of that particular color.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I think it is possible. Science says we are energy and electrical charges. I think it is possible some people are more sensitive to light than others and see colors.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
And this is coming from a witch.

Assigning human characteristics to the alignment of the planets, Italian playing cards, colour of souls, auras, demon hierarchy, etc is an academic study made by a person as to explain a religious belief. Drawing diagrams to explain the esoteric. It is therefore only a guess, the 'ol college try; whereby is the reason why all the books have different meanings for these things.

I do not subscribe to any of that.
I'm sure some "enlightened" person or whatever is going to disagree with me on this.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Considering we aren't even sure they exist, I'd say its possible for them to do or be anything.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Considering we aren't even sure they exist, I'd say its possible for them to do or be anything.

I see all of your souls.

Each one is reddish and flecked with white marbling and they are mking me hungry.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Mine is probably black.

#BlackSoulsMatter

But seriously, like others have said, energy creates the visible-spectrum light that is interpreted as color in our brains, so it would makes sense that the color (if there even is a soul or a color associated with it) would change as we age, since our energy levels change dramatically over the course of our lifetimes.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
Ive read the books published by michael newton, and it says that as souls evolve their colours change. For example for a beginner soul the colour it radiates is white, and the most highly developed soul displays a violet.

Basic Color Symbolism of the Soul Color

White 1 Beginning Soul
Red 2 Advancing Soul
Yellow 3 Teacher
Green 4 Healer
Blue 5 Master
Blue Violet 6 Ascended Master
Purple The Higher Levels Leading to the Godhead

I feel like a blue soul, can you feel what is yours?

Yes,

And I was told mine was green = healer.

What book did you find this from? I would like to know so i can purchase it myself.

Regards,

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Funnily enough, I was told in my teens that I was a 'blue violet' soul, never really thought much of it though, I might delve into Google, read more about it, seems interesting.

I'm feeling all Green Lantern, reading this thread.

edit on VamWednesday26am930 by valiant because: (no reason given)

edit on VamWednesday27am930 by valiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Is there such a thing as a magenta soul?

Also, if you mix an advancing soul with a healer soul does it turn brown?

Thanks for time.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I'm psychedelic this time, come in rainbow
Look at the green lights and y'all see my brain glow
Five colours: yellow, black, and red and green ... purple

-Dr. Octagon, Octagonecologyst.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's called an aura, and colors do not looks the same to all people.

People may see the energy in different ways.

White Light contains all of the colors of Light. That's why when you shine White Light through a prism it makes a Rainbow.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin
The books are called
1. Journey of Souls
2. Destiny of Souls

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
a reply to: SirKonstantin
The books are called
1. Journey of Souls