It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Am I The Only One...

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris

Originally posted by Daystar

Originally posted by invader_chris
I'll hide somewhere and snipe people out. Then when I'm out of ammo I'll charge at 'em with a sword.
I really don't care, we die anyways and I'll be fighting for what I believe in.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by invader_chris]


any particular type of sword?


I don't know, my dad found it in an alley in Chinatown, so its probably of some Asian design.


sounds to me like a high quality sword
. lol j/k ing. well i'm out tonight. i'll be back tomorrow to join the fight for freedom.

Peace~smurf




posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have always wished to be part of some rebellion against some opposing force. I have always wished to live in a simpler world where all I have to worry about is staying alive. I know it sounds crazy, but I don't think humans were meant to live like this.



posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm almost prepared for this scenario. I just read through the US Military Field Manual - Hand to Hand Combat FM 21-150 and Marine Corps Reference Publication (MCRP) 3-01A, Rifle Marksmanship... To get in shape for this I just ordered a Navy Seal Physical Fitness Video.



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ive heard so many people say the will fight the against the New World Order, but how can you fight when you dont really know when its happening or if it exists? its impossible to know..



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
better safe then sorry infinite, at least thats how i see it...

navy seals have their $hit together no doubt. go for the throat!

i say stock up on heavy arms while you can, in case of a NWO full scale martial implimentation i do believe there are excutive orders for just about every kind of constitutional degredation. they will with one fell swoop dismantle everything we know as freedom, they have a sophisticated network already in the works to assure their complete and total control in case of an uprising. they would like nothing more then for all of us to remain in our robotic solidarity of massive conformity we know as the civilized US of A. take arms brethren, for our denile of their insolence is at hand. well mabye not tommarow but one of these days we will stand up and shout enough is enough!

[edit on 31-12-2004 by sturod84]



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
better safe then sorry infinite, at least thats how i see it...

navy seals have their $hit together no doubt. go for the throat!

i say stock up on heavy arms while you can, in case of a NWO full scale martial implimentation i do believe there are excutive orders for just about every kind of constitutional degredation. they will with one fell swoop dismantle everything we know as freedom, they have a sophisticated network already in the works to assure their complete and total control in case of an uprising. they would like nothing more then for all of us to remain in our robotic solidarity of massive conformity we know as the civilized US of A. take arms brethren, for our denile of their insolence is at hand. well mabye not tommarow but one of these days we will stand up and shout enough is enough!

[edit on 31-12-2004 by sturod84]


I would not take arms up cause there is really nothing you can do if this happens. Best thing to do, is just try and get on with life as much as you can. Just sit around and wait for things to happen, then start to plan



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
seriously, its not about getting off on killing people its about survival

if you somehow survive any future WMD holocaust, my guess is that you will need guns as an everyday part of life

and they will not take me alive! if i got my hands on a gun, there would always be a spare shell...



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
seriously, its not about getting off on killing people its about survival

if you somehow survive any future WMD holocaust, my guess is that you will need guns as an everyday part of life

and they will not take me alive! if i got my hands on a gun, there would always be a spare shell...


Even though the illuminati or whoever is behind the NWO will enforce strict gun control so i doubt you could get your hands on a firearm



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   


Just sit around and wait for things to happen, then start to plan


while the ravenous hordes of disease ridin poor folk clamour at your door step for a loaf of bread while a knife wielding lunatic taps at the window? yeah right, im sure nothing short of a couple explosive rounds discharged into your front lawn will clear the way for your surivival gear. its gonna be hectic and your gonna need some form of protection regardless of what plays out weather it be a datunaku, or an M-22. imo.



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
surivival thread is already being discussed, this is not the place of discussing surivival tatics


If you want to, go to the correct thread to discuss it



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why cant you wait? Millions will die of starvation, bullet holes, radiation and the like. If you get excited by people dying well some people might think your a mass murderer.



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Did anyone see the Passion Of Christ? Do you want that to happen to you?
None of us want this to happen, but the reality is, it's going to happen. You fight by defending yourself and making sure you and your friends don't get crucified. If you want to fight? Then get ready for excruciating pain that lasts for days.



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Why cant you wait? Millions will die of starvation, bullet holes, radiation and the like. If you get excited by people dying well some people might think your a mass murderer.


Ok,
that was a bit extreme
you could have choosen better words



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Ive heard so many people say the will fight the against the New World Order, but how can you fight when you dont really know when its happening or if it exists? its impossible to know..


We'll know when martial law is declared.



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Did anyone see the Passion Of Christ? Do you want that to happen to you?
None of us want this to happen, but the reality is, it's going to happen. You fight by defending yourself and making sure you and your friends don't get crucified. If you want to fight? Then get ready for excruciating pain that lasts for days.


As i said in this topic or another one, i would fight if forced to against the NWO, but under no circumstances would i let them take me alive so they could torture me.

Peace~Smurf



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlightened_smurf
As i said in this topic or another one, i would fight if forced to against the NWO, but under no circumstances would i let them take me alive so they could torture me.

Peace~Smurf



Why would you be tortued though? give me some evidence to prove that they will tortue you. A one world government would be like a police state, if you live your life and be good, your fine, step out of line, then you'll be punished for it.



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
We'll know when martial law is declared.


It will only come to that if something major, something more major the Sept.11th, happened.



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
nygdan says:

"So lets get it straight, y'all are looking forward to being gassed by nerve and blister agents? To being beaten and tortured in concrete chambers and to witnessing the same happen to other people? TO having bullets rip into you and seeing cities reduced to rubble and dust? I personally don't think any of it is going to happen, but you guys do, and you are eager to get out and spend days hunched down in a trench unable to lift your head for fear of it getting ripped off by an armor piercing round?"

C'mon, nygdan; we were both fifteen once, remember?



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by enlightened_smurf
As i said in this topic or another one, i would fight if forced to against the NWO, but under no circumstances would i let them take me alive so they could torture me.

Peace~Smurf



Why would you be tortued though? give me some evidence to prove that they will tortue you. A one world government would be like a police state, if you live your life and be good, your fine, step out of line, then you'll be punished for it.


I don't really have physical evidence per say, this is just my opinion(so believe at your own descretion), but i think they would try to torture the Freedom fighters that resisted them so they could find out wheret the rest of the freedom fighters were so they could eliminate the whole problem. Just my 2 cents.

Peace~Smurf



posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
When there is--literally--nothing left to lose, life takes on a new meaning: that it should be utilized to spare others from losing everything.

Here in Texas, anger simmers. Guns are always at hand. But what these guys don't realize is the NWO's weapons are electronic, chemical, biological and nuclear. And the NWO is crazy, unsane, vicious.

But, Revelation being what it is, I just hope it all turns out according to the end of the story.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join