It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Am I the only one who can't wait for this NWO revolutionary war to happen, if it does ever does? Call me crazy, but the concept of worldwide chaos that I'm part of sounds exciting. I want to be there on the front lines against the NWO, or better yet, at the Battle of Armegeddon.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by invader_chris]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Nope your not the only one, I wont to be on the front line too, openin' a can ol' whoop ass, against those NWOer's

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
not me, i personally don't want it to happen because me and my friend would probably just run off and hide in the mountains, or we might join a small band of guerillas(thinking Red Dawn).

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i cant wait for the war!!

its an excuse for me to raid a farm, steal the farmers shotgun and ammo, saw off the barrel, put on a trenchcoat and stash the sawnoff underneath it

then when they come for me i'll go down fighting

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

its an excuse for me to raid a farm, steal the farmers shotgun and ammo, saw off the barrel, put on a trenchcoat and stash the sawnoff underneath it

I get what your saying about blowing people away with a sawed off is fun
, but i would rather go in, take a rifle and reak havoc for a while and take out more people with a rifle from far away then going in with a sawed off

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'll hide somewhere and snipe people out. Then when I'm out of ammo I'll charge at 'em with a sword.
I really don't care, we die anyways and I'll be fighting for what I believe in.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlightened_smurf

, but i would rather go in, take a rifle and reak havoc for a while and take out more people with a rifle from far away then going in with a sawed off

ahhh top man, top man

a bit of the old Sniper warfare, followed by a Doom-esque sawnoff rampage

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

ahhh top man, top man

a bit of the old Sniper warfare, followed by a Doom-esque sawnoff rampage

Amen. Down with the NWO, long live freedom

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think all willing ATSers should get a few of their closest friends together and make an agreement that when this happens, they will sitck together. Like a survival plan, but with weapons.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
I'll hide somewhere and snipe people out. Then when I'm out of ammo I'll charge at 'em with a sword.

any particular type of sword?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So lets get it straight, y'all aer looking forward to being gassed by nerve and blister agents? To being beated and tortured in concrete chambers and to witnessing the same happen to other people? TO having bullets rip into you and seeing cities reduced to rubble and dust? I personally don't think any of it is going to happen, but you guys do, and you are eager to get out and spend days hunched down in a trench unable to lift your head for fear of it getting ripped off by an armour peircing round?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
So lets get it straight, y'all aer looking forward to being gassed by nerve and blister agents? To being beated and tortured in concrete chambers and to witnessing the same happen to other people? TO having bullets rip into you and seeing cities reduced to rubble and dust? I personally don't think any of it is going to happen, but you guys do, and you are eager to get out and spend days hunched down in a trench unable to lift your head for fear of it getting ripped off by an armour peircing round?

2 parts to this post.
part 1-Yes it would suck getting hit with the nerve gas and the like.
part 2-I would never let them take me alive so that they could torture me to death and learn the whereabouts of other freedom fighters

Odd

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I would very much like to take part in the Final Battle, were it to occur within our lifetimes.

if good and evil were sharply defined in our world, if there were two sides and one wanted to subjugate or destroy mankind, then I would embrace violence as the most efficient and most expedient way of solving problems, and I would produce quite a lot of violence myself, I imagine.

but keep this in mind: the willingness to die for a cause is unimportant... what matters in war is the will to KILL for a cause

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
I would very much like to take part in the Final Battle, were it to occur within our lifetimes.
I would embrace violence as the most efficient and most expedient way of solving problems, and I would produce quite a lot of violence myself, I imagine.

Solving problems with violence, spoken like a true man
. I personally never hope the fight comes but if it did i would join in but would be very cautious, i wouldn't run in with guns blazing, i would be more of a geurilla (red dawn anyone).

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You know, I have always thought people who would want to discuss such things must wish for it to occur. To see and cause so much death and pain must seem appealing to many if not all who research, discuss, read about the topic. While I hope that isn't the case, I hope there isn't such an astounding number of people who want to do and experience such things, I feel it is obvious.

Now obviously, I am reading this and replying and it's not the first time so I suppose deep down I would have to be interested in taking part in such an event. I wish I could consider myself better than that, but I fit the profile which I couldn't help but to create.

There's not way for me to think that I don't subconciously hope for disaster, as I actually dream about it often. Nearly every morning I wake up from a dream where I took part in a rebellion, or saw it begin, or attempted to survive a post-nuclear war world.

I don't fear it, I expect it to happen relativly soon, and I fear that it is what I wish for.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i like you sky constantly dream about it and i have started putting together a "bug-out" bag just in case of the worst. like i said earlier, i hope the war doesn't come, but i would join if i had to in order to perserve our freedom.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Kill them with our minds!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by et is dead
Kill them with our minds!

I am a new poster here at ATS so please forgive my ignorange, but how would we kill the NWO with our minds?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris

any particular type of sword?

I don't know, my dad found it in an alley in Chinatown, so its probably of some Asian design.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

i like you sky constantly dream about it and i have started putting together a "bug-out" bag just in case of the worst. like i said earlier, i hope the war doesn't come, but i would join if i had to in order to perserve our freedom.

I haven't created a "bugg out bag" nor would I really be fighting for "our freedom" as I'm not entirely sure that we are free right now. If this were to happen I do have a plan here, as of yesterday. Another ATS member Instant Messaged me and before the conversation was over, we decided to "stick together" in the event that something were to happen.

There are plans in place, but if the sh*t were to hit the fan I doubt any of them would acutally be actively used.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join