It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Posse Commitatus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Pretty simple, what's going on? That page is vague.

Finally realize that it was a bad idea to start a sub forum that left unchecked turned into a place where people were essentially encouraged to bash police and make not so veiled threats?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Unlike the street where police bash people and make overt threats

Its a good forum

a reply to: Domo1

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
Unlike the street where police bash people and make overt threats

Its a good forum

I am the first to berate the cops, using a polite term, and I see every week what appears to me, things becoming increasingly worse. As if they have moved beyond the tipping point, it's all inevitable now, they have no reason to covertly enforce their personal version of law and order because they've been given the all clear.

but a forum for logical and rational debate over the issue should not be brought down to their level. No one has ever won a fight by saying "Hang on, I've had an idea!" but they've prevented them by saying it...

Showing your opinion is one thing, losing sight of an argument because of it is another.
edit on 1-9-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So if rampant police brutality is exposed, it's encouraging the bashing of police? Would you rather people be silenced about this matter? Since you deem to fit to remove that forum because of the topic? By the way, I don't think I've ever come across a post on that forum where somebody made a direct threat towards police. I'm confident such threats were swiftly dealt with by ATS staff as should be.

Encouraging violence is unacceptable from either side. I've seen plenty of threats of violence from rightwing members on here against the government and other citizens.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

There have been plenty of posts made there calling for violence against LEOs. Most get quickly removed by the moderators here since condoning violence is against the TCs.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Unless Admin decides to reply to this thread.....I'm closing it and directing your attention here, an earlier thread on this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Explanation can be found here.

new topics

top topics

join