It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka arrested for 1983 Murder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Jimmy Snuka was arrested today and charged with 3rd degree murder in the 1983 death of former girlfriend Nancy Agentino.

According to reports, Snuka – a high-flying star of Vince McMahon's then-WWF, and a 1996 WWE Hall of Fame inductee – had attended a WWF TV taping at the Allentown Fairgrounds on May 10, 1983 and returned to his motel room to find Argentino "gasping for air and oozing yellow fluid from her mouth and nose." She was taken to nearby Lehigh Valley Hospital, where she was pronounced dead the following day.

Read more: www.rollingstone.com...
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

An autopsy determined she died of traumatic injuries and suffered dozens of cuts and bruises – injuries consistent with being hit with a stationary object.

Read more: www.rollingstone.com...
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Snuka was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer, probably won't get very good treatment for it in prison.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So that makes Undertaker's record 21-1 right?

Vs.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Charged with 3rd degree after 32 years, WTF. How did he not get charged the same year? Was there a confession or a witness came forward?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I thought it was gonna somehow be related to the VonErich's family somehow... Then I had a flashback and rememberd it was those evil monsters the Fabulous Freebirds, Michael Hayes, Bam Bam Terry Bigelow and the other one that "murdered” David.

Being from West Texas I grew up going to The Jacksboro High Gym to see Kevin Wrestle The Great Kubuki and his dreaded green mist... Don't turn around Kevin! He will spray you! On no! How will he win?! He has been temporarily blinded! ... Those weren't the days!

I am friends with one of the family, Kevin lives in Hawaii now. Doing very well... A lot of other guys in that business don't end up that well. It is a very tough lifestyle drugs and crime end up in the mix.

Ton's of kids and some grown people look up to these guys, this just goes to show you should never make a man into an idol. I mean Superfly!? Spent most of his years as a " good guy" ,didn't he?

edit on 1-9-2015 by wastedown because: Grammar Nazi Evasion

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What??? I thought he had passed...WTF?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

i remember when he was big. what the hell took so long?
edit on 1-9-2015 by fixitwcw because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2015 by fixitwcw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

He told on himself apparently.m.tmz.com.../2015/09/01/jimmy-snuka-cops-use-autobiography-to-make-murder-charge

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The rumors about this have always been around. Not really sure if him getting charged should change how he's remembered in the ring.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

they should strip his character name from the roster of past wrestlers and declare all his wins null,but since this is the WWE here i doubt that would ever happen,And that most wins are scripted lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

they should strip his character name from the roster of past wrestlers and declare all his wins null,but since this is the WWE here i doubt that would ever happen,And that most wins are scripted lol.

The Benoit treatment... I disagree with that primarily because of the influence Snuka had inside the ring and how much he shaped the modern era. The elephant in the room here is his daughter, who is currently on the active roster and billed as Superfly's daughter. I'm not sure how they're going to handle that situation in any way that's actually fair to her.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: yuppa

The Benoit treatment... I disagree with that primarily because of the influence Snuka had inside the ring and how much he shaped the modern era. The elephant in the room here is his daughter, who is currently on the active roster and billed as Superfly's daughter. I'm not sure how they're going to handle that situation in any way that's actually fair to her.

They could have his daughter do a heel turn and play up her daddy was a bad man all along.

new topics

top topics

join