It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“somewhat involved in criminal activity.”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Good day to you ATS!

How would you like to be arrested and placed under bond for one million dollars for being "somewhat involved in criminal activity" in a situation that was used to "send a message" to anyone not from the area that your presence was not welcome?

Well, that is exactly what happened to one couple who was present at the Twin Peaks in Waco, TX on May 17th, 2015.

This was according to testimony provided by a Department of Public Safety officer:

Department of Public Safety Lt. Steven Schwartz, a 17-year department veteran, testified at the morning hearing that William and Morgan English wore patches that identified them as members of a group called Distorted….

He said he thinks the Englishes were aware of the rift between the Cossacks and Bandidos and they were there that day as a show of support for the Bandidos.

But under cross-examination from [the Englishes' lawyer Paul] Looney, Schwartz said neither he nor other DPS investigators were aware that the seven-member Distorted group existed before May 17…

Schwartz said they wore patches that said they support the Bandidos, so that tells him they are at least “somewhat involved in criminal activity.”

He said he saw nothing that day and has developed no subsequent evidence to show the Englishes are involved in criminal activity…..

Schwartz agreed with Looney that the Englishes were cooperative and agreed to talk to investigators after the shooting.

“He said they told police that one of their friends brought a gun with him, but they left it locked up in the car.

“Other than that, all we have is that they were merely present at a murder. Correct?” Looney asked.

“Correct,” Schwartz said.

Only two of the 177 bikers who were arrested on engaging in organized criminal activity charges remain jailed in McLennan County.
emphasis mine

reason.com blog

This scenario has been a travesty of justice from the beginning and each new bit of information that comes out only serves to further paint local law enforcement and other members of the legal establishment in the area in a very bad light.

A rally and show of support for the bikers had been organized for Saturday, August 22 but it had to be cancelled due to a "suspicious ice chest and suitcase" which were later found to contain no explosives or other dangerous materials. Despite this, several people who were present that day managed to speak with a reporter for Texas Monthly who had been in attendance. Some of what they have to say is very interesting and shows, again, that what we are being told is the case by authorities does not always match up with events in real life:

“I’ve got a couple of the widows that I speak to,” said Edberg. “You know, this is hard; this is a really hard time. They were regular guys. They had families and grandkids on the way.” And the sorrow is turning into bitterness, among other things. “It feels to us almost, like, they portrayed us as trash. Like, we don’t deserve any kind of respect. And that really hurts. I lost my fiancé [who was in a biker club] four years ago. These bikers, they’re all I know. They took care of me and my family. They held me up.”

The autopsy reports show that nearly all of the victims were shot in the back or the head with a great many of the bullet trajectories being of a downward nature.

Another interesting bit of information I would like to track down is talked about here:

Bostick went on to explain part of an hour-long video that’s been making the rounds on the Internet, silent surveillance footage from Don Carlos. One biker was tied and left under the care of a single SWAT member for over an hour before being let go—the cops’s inside man, said Bostick. Then, Bostick pulled up a 59-second cell phone video taken from inside Don Carlos. “If you listen to it, right off the bat, you hear tch-phff, tch-phff, tch-phff.“ That noise, he said, were the “sniper rounds with a suppressor. . . . They started pickin’ them off.” I listened to the video, putting my ear close to his phone. I think I heard it.

I was under the impression that all cell recordings from patrons that day were scrubbed, but I can easily imagine that someone would have been able to upload what they had to a remote location thus preserving the evidence from being erased.

A gag order is in place preventing anyone involved in the incident from speaking their mind in public about what occurred that day. The gag order was lifted then reimposed despite the desires of a great many interested parties.

What do others who were there think?

And there was this couple. When I asked what they were looking at, they said they were trying to figure out how many people were on top of the ALICO, a 22-story building towering over the main square. The suggestion was that there was police surveillance up there (somebody was up on the roof, that’s for sure). Possibly a sniper.

(picture from link)

The Bikers’ Point of View

With the recent events that have happened with the Harris County Sheriff's deputy who was shot at the gas station and the Sheriff's deputy in Fox Lake having been shot, one would think that those in law enforcement would be making damned sure their p's and q's were all lined up nice and neat so as to remove themselves from reproach in regards to public sentiment.

With the shooting and subsequent cover up and obfuscation of the investigation in Waco, one wonders if there is a substantial level just-under-the-surface resentment that is building up towards LEOs in greater numbers of people than there have been before.

Not trying to link the events in Waco with the two situations I mentioned in any direct way as I can see no connection, and my thoughts and prayers do indeed go to those families affected by those two senseless shootings, but I do think that one can see a huge difference in how these events are reported by the media.

What says ATS?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Policing with consent is required. Otherwise, the heroes are vastly outnumbered.
This was a slaughter that is essentially legal by today's legal standards in the US.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

“Other than that, all we have is that they were merely present at a murder. Correct?” Looney asked.

They were merely present at a murder. That statement makes no sense... it's as dumb as "somewhat involved in criminal activity" but either way this is a complete travesty

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Questions:

1)
Precisely what are you suggesting may have happened in that shooting involving all the bikers, and who do you see as having started firing first?

2)
Which gagging laws have been enacted, and against which specific parties?

3)
Are you saying that from your read of it, the autopsy appears to show that many of those shot were shot at an angle which appears to denote sniper activity, rather than a straight shoutout, which is what was reported in the media at the time?

4)
Were any of those shot by the fire from the elevated position, unarmed and not engaging in a fire fight in a crowded restaurant when they were shot?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Questions:

1)
Precisely what are you suggesting may have happened in that shooting involving all the bikers, and who do you see as having started firing first?

This was a regularly scheduled event which was taking place to discuss laws relating to those who ride motorcycles. There is some indication that members of the Cossacks showed up and some sort of disturbance took place in the parking lot which lead to the events we have been treated to in the news.

In the comments of one of the articles I linked in the OP, an interesting bit of information is given:

I would still like to point out that this story still blurs the line between the parking lot and the restaurant; what was happening in the restaurant was a council of clubs meeting that had a thirty year peaceful record, meeting usually in Dallas or Austin. What happened in the parking lot was something between a biker brawl and a police massacre. But then 171 people, most of whom had nothing to do with the actions in the parking lot and were merely having brunch, were arrested and held on million dollar bails until they lost their jobs, and their vehicles and other property were seized as civil forfeiture, and even today they have to wear ankle bracelets at a cost of hundreds of dollars a month. Truly innocent bystanders. That is the part that upset me, and it is the part that gets ignored. I also think the restaurant owner was treated very badly by officials in Waco and run out of business for no reason.

So, it would appear that most of those arrested in the restaurant were merely collateral damage in regards to the fallout from what occurred in the parking lot.

As far as what may have happened, it is my opinion that LEOs knew full well about the meeting and then also knew that the Cossacks may interrupt the meeting at some point thus providing them with plenty of "reasonable suspicion" with which to cloak their actions under.

There is video showing what appears to be evidence being planted at the scene and then being incorporated within the official investigation.

There are also several people who were "unarrested." The judge, who is thanked by the officer in the referenced email, is the one who was recused from the case.

He was also present at the scene and used the setting of bonds to "send a message." When we have people who hold office using the powers of that office to "send a message" we have some very serious problems that need to be addressed.

2)
Which gagging laws have been enacted, and against which specific parties?

This gag order

The order was written by McLennan County District Attorney Abel Reyna, who is among officials named in Clendennen's suit, and issued by Reyna's former law partner, District Judge Matt Johnson. The judge also has issued a protective order preventing public release of a surveillance video of the scene.

In granting the gag order, Johnson said he was acting to prevent pretrial publicity from influencing potential jurors.

The brief argues the court lacked specific findings to support its conclusion that publicity could taint the juror pool.

The gag order was written by the DA and then issued by a District Judge who is the DA's former law partner, and who also worked with the DAs father in a similar capacity.

Note, there was nothing preventing officer Swanton from painting the bikers as ALL being criminals and outlaws, thus ensuring that this version of those who have had these injustices visited upon them were tainted in the public's opinion.

Continued in next post

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

...continuing:

3)
Are you saying that from your read of it, the autopsy appears to show that many of those shot were shot at an angle which appears to denote sniper activity, rather than a straight shoutout, which is what was reported in the media at the time?

Not my read of it, the person who conducted the autopsies:

Boyett, 44, of Waco, was shot twice in the head and once in the abdomen. Both bullets to his head — one from the top and one from behind — penetrated his scalp and skull. The report says a medical examiner recovered a copper jacket base from one of those bullets. The second bullet to the head was not described. The gunshot wound to Boyett’s abdomen grazed him, leaving copper and lead fragments.

Campbell, 43, of Fort Worth, was shot once in the head, with the bullet entering through his chin, exiting and then re-entering through his neck. A medical examiner found five metal, large-caliber, intact bullets in Campbell’s vest pockets, the report says.

Jordan, 31, of Pasadena, suffered one gunshot wound to the head. The bullet traveled from back to front, slightly left to right and slightly downward. A severely deformed, medium- to large-caliber, partially jacketed projectile fragment was recovered from the right side of his head and a second, severely deformed, medium- to large-caliber, partially jacketed fragment was recovered from the right side of his neck.

Kirschner, 47, of Wylie, suffered a gunshot wound to his right thigh, one to the left knee and one in the left buttock. He also suffered a superficial cut to the right side of his neck, a scalp laceration and abrasions to his face, trunk and extremities.

Fragments of a small-caliber bullet were recovered from his left hip. The bullet traveled from back to front and downward. The bullet that struck his right thigh traveled downward, slightly left to right and slightly back to front. Fragments of a jacketed bullet were recovered from his thigh.

Rhyne, 39, of Ranger, suffered a gunshot wound to the left side of the neck that partially exited through his upper back and a gunshot wound to the lower abdomen, in addition to abrasions on his right hand.

The report concludes that Rhyne died as a result of the gunshot wound to the neck. That bullet traveled from front to back, left to right and downward, the report shows. Projectile fragments from both gunshot wounds, including copper-colored jacket fragments and white metal fragments, were submitted to the Criminal Investigation Laboratory, the report says.

Rodriguez, 65, of New Braunfels, was shot in the head and in the back. The projectile that was recovered on the left side of his head was not described in the report. The bullet went from front to back and slightly downward.

He also was shot in the right, mid-back. The projectile perforated a rib, his right and left lungs and his heart and exited through his left chest wall. That bullet traveled from right to left, back to front and upward.

Rodriguez, 40, of Allen, suffered one gunshot wound to the head and one in the back. The path of the bullet that struck his head was from front to back, right to left and downward. A severely deformed, apparently medium-caliber, jacketed bullet was recovered from the left side of the neck.

The bullet that struck the right side of his back went from right to left, downward and slightly back to front. A moderately deformed, apparently medium-caliber, jacketed bullet was recovered from the left side of his back.

Russell, 46, of Tyler, was shot once in the chest. A medium-caliber bullet was recovered from clothing adjacent to an exit wound on the right side of his back. On the base of the bullet is inscribed “15-08020” over “JU”, the report states. The bullet traveled front to back and downward and perforated his sternum, heart, right lung, vertebra and rib.

Smith, 27, of Keller, had two gunshot wounds — one to his upper back and one to his abdomen. The bullet in his back was described as a “medium-caliber jacketed projectile.” The bullet through his abdomen hit his right kidney and aorta before exiting.

Vehicle forfeiture documents state that when officers approached the restaurant during the shootout, a Waco police officer saw Jeff Battey and Ray Allen standing behind Twin Peaks “in a triangulated position” to Smith, who was lying on the ground about five yards away and was “gasping for air.” Both Battey and Allen were wearing Bandidos vests.

An officer noticed that Allen had a silver handgun in his hand and said it looked like Battey had been shot in his upper right shoulder, according to the documents.

Smith’s autopsy report does not specify which of the two gunshot wounds killed him.

What's more:

Daniel Raymond Boyett died of a two gunshot wounds to the head. Both were made by copper jacketed bullets. One of the head shot was on top of the head and the other was to the back of the head.
There is no evidence that the bullets were fired at close range.

Someone tried to save Jacob Lee Rhyne’s life. He had bruising consistent with efforts to resuscitate him. He was shot in the neck and the back by copper jacketed bullets. He was also shot in the lower abdomen. The abdominal wound also came from a copper jacket bullet, His fatal wounds were not fired from close range.

Manuel Issac Rodriguez was shot twice, over the right eyebrow and the back. He appears not to have been shot at close range. He was shot with “apparent medium caliber, jacketed” bullets.

Matthew Mark Smith was shot in the back from a distance with a “markedly deformed, medium-caliber, jacketed projectile.” He was also shot in the abdomen.

Richard Matthew Jordan, II also died of a gunshot wound to the back of his head from a medium to large caliber, partially jacketed” bullet.

Richard Vincent Kirschner, Jr. died of three bullet wounds to his rear, lower extremities. He was also shot from a distance.

Jesus Delgado Rodriguez was shot in the face. A copper jacketed, slightly deforned, medium-caliber projectile” was recovered from his scalp. The base of the bullet was inscribed “with 15-8021 over CS.” He was also shot in the back.

Wayne Lee Campbell was shot in the face by a bullet that exited and reentered his chest.

Waco Autopsies Released

to be continued

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

...continued from

4)
Were any of those shot by the fire from the elevated position, unarmed and not engaging in a fire fight in a crowded restaurant when they were shot?

I think each one of the victims were shot in the parking lot. I don't believe there was anyone shot inside the restaurant proper:

Wayne Lee Campbell, 43, was shot in the top of his head. Among his tattoos was one on his chest that read, “Wayne and Bonnie Family Tree” with hands praying. He carried seven quarters, six dimes, two nickels and nine pennies in his pockets. He also carried five large-caliber bullets that had not been fired.

Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, was shot in the head and back. He wore a metal U.S. Marine Corps tag around his neck, and a yellow and red bandana with “Grunt” written on it was tied around his forehead. In his pockets, he carried a pen, key ring, rubber band, piece of notebook paper, piece of toilet paper, lip balm tube, lighter, one $20 bill, a $10 bill and three $1 bills, and a quarter. He had a thin, gray beard tied into three ponytails. His tattoos included skulls, dragons, Chinese letters, Christian crosses and Marine Corps references, including military dog tags with “Rodriguez, J.D.” inked on his left foot. Media have reported he served in Vietnam and received a Purple Heart.

Daniel Raymond Boyett, 44, was shot in the back of the head and on the side of his stomach. Among his tattoos was one that read, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13.” He carried cigarettes, a lighter, a quarter, one nickel and two pennies. He wore a white metal necklace with a pendant and a yellow band wedding ring. He had a slight amount of methamphetamine in his system, according to the medical examiner.

Richard Matthew Jordan II, 31, was shot in the back of the head. He carried two black and yellow bandanas in his pockets, as well as a black and yellow skull patch. He also carried a pack of Altoids, assorted coins and five cartridges of ammunition. The fingers of his left hand were tattooed with “L-I-F-E.” On his right leg was “SATAN” and an inverted cross.

Richard Vincent Kirschner Jr, 47, was shot in the buttock, thigh and behind the knee. He died at a hospital.

Manuel Isaac Rodriguez, 40, was shot in the front of his head and in his back. He carried four quarters, one dime, two nickels and a penny in his pockets. He wore a white metal necklace with a pendant around his neck.

Charles Wayne Russell, 46, was shot in the center of his chest. He carried two lighters, a tube of lip balm, a raffle ticket, a broken wooden nickel, three $1 bills, 12 quarters, eight dimes, five nickels and 15 pennies. He also carried a plastic bag “full of a green leafy material.”

Matthew Mark Smith, 27, was shot in the stomach and the back. On his left foot was a tattoo of XII. He carried a yellow straw, some allergy medication and $6.15 in his pockets.

Jacob “Rattle Can” Lee Rhyne, 39, was shot in the neck and stomach. He wore a metal ring. He carried 12 quarters, two nickels and two dimes in his pockets. A medical examiner notes that he had marks on his chest indicative of someone having tried to resuscitate him.

source

Of all of those killed, only two had anything relating to firearms on their persons at the time they were examined.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well...

All that seems to be missing is a burning compound full of religious zealots

It certainly looks bad, given the evidence you bring forward. Particularly telling are the autopsy details. If these are accurate and genuine, then it certainly seems that a great many of the people who died that day, were not armed, and furthermore, got shot by the police, while unarmed.

This looks decidedly dodgy to me.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out one thing which is not dodgy.

jadedANDcynical,

You have done a bang up job of bringing this data forward, it has been presented effectively, and your responses to my questions were exemplary. I felt it worthy of mention, because it is refreshing to see, and you really have pulled a blinder here. Starred and flagged, and all that!
edit on 1-9-2015 by TrueBrit because: Spelling error corrected.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

But then 171 people, most of whom had nothing to do with the actions in the parking lot and were merely having brunch, were arrested and held on million dollar bails until they lost their jobs, and their vehicles and other property were seized as civil forfeiture, and even today they have to wear ankle bracelets at a cost of hundreds of dollars a month. Truly innocent bystanders. That is the part that upset me, and it is the part that gets ignored.

That pretty much sums it. Some local yokel making the point, not in my town… meting out justice equally.

His brand of justice…

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like a siege. A slaughter. And guess who writes the OS?

Perhaps an Aussie would be able to chip in with some NWO related progress reportage?

My understanding is that an idiot with poor hand eye coordination single handedly disarmed an entire large continent overnight, using a gun and some freakish ambidextrous displays of skill. Sensible explanations for this are a little sketchy, as in non-existent by internet accounts. Was this guy given some runes? Or is every politician and media compliant stooge(†) in Australia in bed with something we're not supposed to glimpse? Personally, I would not have handed runes to anyone who dressed such as the patsy's wont….

Anyhow, today's Australia has declared open war on 'bikees' who gather in any number, despite that there are no guns in Australia save for in the hands of those who confiscated them all. The populace rolled over for this, and none dared call it treason…. It was widely circulated at the time of the seizures that the search was on for any 'crazies' out there who openly questioned the Official Story.

Disarmed 'em all. Must have been a lot of 'em. Crazies, I mean.

I wonder how long 'they' think this tactic will work before it doesn't serve them as intended?

Legend: †: As of August 26, 2015, Media Mouthpieces (reporters) and their enablers (crew and camera operators) are now attempting to pass as 'journalists' because guns, which is the first time I've heard that reference. Must be some sorta hatecrime protection coming their way...

# 502

edit on 1-9-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This has sickened me since it happened.
I want to know why the Federal government (or renegade agency therein) wanted to kill these people?
What was their purpose?
and WHY WACO?
Again.?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Wow, thank you very much! That means a lot coming from you as you are one of the posters here I generally take note of.

I, too, am concerned about the autopsy results and what picture they paint in regards to what transpired that day, thus I have done my best to help keep this story current and updated here on ATS.

My threads on this may not have had the reception I would have liked and, due to the subject matter, this distresses me somewhat. Not for me personally, but for the fact that if the picture that is emerging is what happened rather than what we are being told what has happened then at least part of my.home state is indeed under the controll of a literal police state and they are getting away with this with impunity.

Again, thank you much for the accolades!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Anyhow, today's Australia has declared open war on 'bikees' who gather in any number, despite that there are no guns in Australia save for in the hands of those who confiscated them all.

Yeah, that's complete nonsense, Australia has a huge hunting culture and there are plenty of guns around. We just have strict regulations in place that have been extremely effective in lowering our gun homicide rate. Guns are still available to anyone that can be trusted with them and is prepared to go to a little effort to obtain a license.

Anyway... its true the state of Queensland (specifically) has declared war on bikies and they have enacted a lot of very draconian laws that can in theory be used against any group the police consider 'undesirable', not just bikies.

But to be completely honest, the Bandidos are out of control and messed it up for everyone. What did they think was going to happen when they start fights in a busy street where families congregate?

They couldn't keep there juvenile disputes on the down low and now its illegal to even wear a patch in Queensland and there are now incredibly harsh laws against anyone the police consider apart of a criminal organization.

I'm totally against the laws that have been passed, since they're incredibly ambiguous. But the fact is, they were only passed because people didn't have the intelligence to keep there dramas to themselves.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That's odd. I read of many accounts wherein valued antique guns were handed over, or rather, 'they' came and got them because they knew where they were, through registration campaigns, of course. Maybe all the accounts I read about heirlooms being swallowed up by the roving bands of police gangs are false?

So…if those who stage the false flags are to determine my 'trustworthiness', where does that leave me?
I will tell you where it leaves me. They will want to read my writing, the very words they you seeing today but with the added fascination of it all being deemed 'evidence', and analyze any stash of thumb drive or flash drive the dogs can find.
Within this standard, the planting of evidence is all but assured. A losing game.

If, as you say, guns are still all around Australia, then this means only the criminals, and hunters or registered sport shooters, and police gangs of course will be armed. How do you defend against random violence, or the aforementioned unified gang? I suppose if you have money or influence, you may get the privilege to defend yourself? Is that it?

I do wonder if they identified all the crazies, btw, because that was the real purpose of the operation: to find those who dissent. Just like here in the states, and anywhere else they are allowed to nest.

People died. So it's all true.

Anything they say…unless you like straight jackets and padded rooms.

the a reply to: Subaeruginosa

# 503

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Frankly? Outright murder.

Newspeak comes to mind, Thoughtcrimes and Blackwhite to be precise. I've got a hammer and I tend to see nails everywhere, but let me ask you guys this: how did this crap happen? What in hell happened, that people in the land of the free got killed by a shot from behind on open street and from your own government? Silencers, really? Why bother to use this kind of equipment? Maximize the cowardice and kickstart a rebellion in the south?

The German in me has an old saying to offer:

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

M. Niemöller

Folks... this looks way too bad. There goes your new Police-State on his murderous rampage, mastering the 'Human Terrain' maybe? You feel me.

And in case you don't, but read this as well:
nervermind and obey a nice day! That's what my ancestors were really, really, really good at as well!

edit on 1-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: really good

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Wanted to come back with a bit more info and it relates to all of your questions so am responding once more.

Waco police (including a SWAT team) and officers from the state Department of Public Safety–who were all already on the scene, aware of the potential for trouble–swung into action, nipped the violent chaos in the bud, and put 177 violent criminals behind bars on charges of "engaging in organized criminal activity." Bail was uniformly, and understandably, set at $1 million.

What is not mentioned is that the stack of charges that were filed were basically xeroxed copies of one boilerplate indictment without specifics of any kind.

This is the couple to which the quote in the OPs title is referring:

William and Morgan English, pointed out in an interview, the gathering "was not a one-off, this was a frequent occurrence. These meetings would happen every couple of months [around Texas], and there has never been significant violence before. I believe at worse this would have been one murder if the police hadn't gone in and started shooting everyone in sight."

So this regular meeting at which laws relating to bikers are discussed was targeted by law enforcement.

William English, in an account circulated by his lawyer, said "I heard two pops that sounded like small caliber gunfire. Following that, I heard several bursts of assault weapon shots. I recognized the sound because I carried one of those weapons for six years as a Marine. That's all the gunfire I heard. Then the police started screaming 'Get down!'"

Others who were at the scene had the following to say:

A former Marine, Michael Devoll, told the local news station WFAA that he was just pulling into the Twin Peaks lot in a truck when he heard "a few rounds of handgun fire and then, I would say, an overbearing suppressing fire of M-4 rounds." Devoll characterized the ensuing melee as being mostly defined by a "barrage" of police rifle fire. "It was the most unorganized, unprofessional thing I've ever been a part of," he said.

The Associated Press reported, in the pages of the New York Times, that "several witnesses — at least three of them veterans with weapons training — told The Associated Press that the sound of rapid-fire rifle shots dominated," and that "Six witnesses interviewed by the AP describe a melee that began with a few pistol shots but was dominated by what sounded like short bursts of automatic gunfire." A named Navy vet, Steve Cochran, told the A.P. that "I heard one pistol shot. All the rest of the shots I heard were assault rifles," including sound-suppressed but audible rounds.

As you can see, a great many people who have the knowledge about such things call the official story into question.

Also, this must have been nefore the gag order was put in place and we can get a good bead as to why here:

At least one of the arrested, Matthew Clendennen, is suing the police officers involved and the city of Waco and McClennan County, essentially for false imprisonment. Clendennen, in a phone interview, says he was so late to the event and things were so chaotic he can't personally speak authoritatively to the question of who was shooting and when or why. He says that though he "rides with the Scimitars" and was aware of the political meeting aspect, "my main purpose was to hang out with friends."

Clendennen is suing because he feels damaged by the police. "They drug my name through the mud from a professional standpoint. I was born and raised in Waco and owned and operate a business in Waco and my business is based off of my reputation, and the initial report...the mugshot, all that stuff drug my name through the mud," he said. Clendennen can't yet testify that it's lost him any of his landscaping business, but "we survive off of people Googling my name, and to see all those reports [about his arrest] online?"

More painfully for Clendennen, while in jail "my ex-wife served me with a petition" to restrict his custodial arrangement with his son to supervised visits, and filed a restraining order, leaving him, thanks to the arrest, "in the middle of a legal battle" and unable to be alone with his son or to discuss his civil or criminal cases with him.

I wonder how his landscaping business is doing now?

Source for above quoted excerpts

Furthermore:

Confidential informants in numerous cases are paid around $3000 a month and they are allowed to keep everything they can steal. In multiple cases, for example Mesa Mike Kramer, the CIs are alowed to get away with assaults and murder. Their primary job is to act as agents provocateur and solicit drug and gun buys and instigate other crimes.

The Aging Rebel has been told and has reported that two members of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club took off their club insignia and put on police windbreakers and balaclavas shortly after the shooting stopped on May 17. They were probably undercover FBI or ATF agents. The Aging Rebel believes the men released on May 17 were part of an ongoing federal investigation that exploded into violence. Based on interview with numerous sources, The Aging Rebel believes the violence was instigated by federal agents, that it was unnecessary and that the blatant Waco coverup that has ensued is intended to protect federal, state and local policeman from civil and criminal liability and embarrassment.

source

This may go higher up the foodchain than merely local county and state good ol' boys, all the way to the feds. If that is the case, then I can clearly see why they'd want a tight lid on any and every bit of minutiae they could.

Too bad for them the wool is unravelling.
edit on 2-9-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Wow...

This is some Machiavellian web that is being revealed!

Feebs in the Cossack MC, unarmed civilians mown down by automatic weapons fire, and all wrapped up in a fish in a barrel scenario. Someone needs to get dethroned and thrown in jail over this. This is not mere overreach, but legalised extermination by the looks of things. This is not the freedom and liberty that I have heard so much of from members in the States. I do not even know how to grasp the weight of this, especially considering the geographical proximity to the Branch Davidian massacre site. The mind boggles.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I have been following this story. And you know what bothers me the most?

If you ask John Q public anything about it? (At least around here.) They tend to believe the story we are being handed. Why? Because it involves bikers.

But, thankfully, I've been talking to others that ride, either in a club or not, and they seemed to believe there is more going on, and don't believe the official story.

So thank you. Thank you for keeping this story updated.
They (cops) got away with murder. Be it one, or many innocents that day.

May they rot.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It really does seem that the citizenry are being intentionally poked with a stick. Waco, Ferguson, Baltimore, the BLM/Bundy affair.

......one wonders....

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Dang...was not real sure what I was jumping into when I saw the title of this thread. This has gotten my attention that is for sure. Good write up and follow ups OP!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join