It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anything really clever to put in these things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello! Greetings! Bonjour! Buenas dias! Gutentag! Salutations! Hi! I come in peace!

My name is Bean, as you might have surmised........And I'm new. (cue AA sound effects)

I'm mostly here because I am simply Fascinated (cue Mr. Spock) by conspiricy theory, UFO, goverment coverups, paranormal, etc. I have also seen a UFO, which is one of the most interesting moments in my life!

maybe this is cliched or stupid, but I got onto this stuff by watching the X-files, and seeing that UFO (Mulder is Awesome with a Capital A. not to mention Spooky). However, after deciding that that such things were interesting, I have since been reading alot. I love it.

I may not be posting a lot, but I hate to be a "lurker" I definitly will enjoy reading posts tho!

oh, and I love pen/email pals. (shameless plug for pen/email pals.
)

yours truly,
Bean

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Welcome to the ever-growing ATS community, Bean

When you're not checking out UFOs, you may want to look around and read BelowTopSecret, Politics @ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Enjoy!

[edit on 30-12-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
zank you! I plan to check out the whole site when I have a chance!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Man its not stupid to watch the x-files and see ufos i watch the x-files but never seen a ufo but..

Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hello!
thank you for the welcome! sometimes to my downfall, I have never had a problem speaking my mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS Bean
Nice to meet you and great to have you here, Im sure you will find many topics that will interest you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
thanks. I love your avatar by the way!! its great!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Bean. Enjoy it!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yeah, welcome aboard Bean!

You'll find plenty of people here who share interests for UFOs and other stuff of that nature. I hope you'll have fun and enjoy this great community.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bean
I have also seen a UFO, which is one of the most interesting moments in my life!
yours truly,
Bean

Welcome Aboard Bean!! I'm looking forward to see the post about your UFO experience.

Enjoy ATS

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello Bean, welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hey, you guys are actually friendly. cool. (there are so many boards who are so nasty to new people)

top topics

join