It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: Transgender girl drops class after 200 protest for and against her.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
I can tell you with out details. It is not a good feeling being tricked into going home with someone who you think
is who they say they are. There are some that have been tricked into believing that they were having legit sex to find out later it was not.

I guess you don't realize who you're talking to and that's fine but I should probably wait until JadeStar comes back around because she is much more diplomatic in explaining these things. In the mean time, maybe if you go 20 or 25 pages and catch up, you might discover why I have somewhat of an issue with "tricked", "duped" and "legit sex"?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EKron
Here's another pic of Lila. Look at those big burly arms! This kid needs to be seen by a doctor.

i took this as a positive, in that you recognize she isn't getting the professional help she needs.

She is a minor with non-supportive parents.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here
No worries on missing my sarcasm. From this picture, others I've seen and the videos, (s)he seems very thin and underdeveloped for most high school senior boys. She's also 6' tall so maybe just skinny or maybe there are some metabolic or genetic things going on here?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I guess you don't realize who you're talking to and that's fine but I should probably wait until JadeStar comes back around because she is much more diplomatic in explaining these things. In the mean time, maybe if you go 20 or 25 pages and catch up, you might discover why I have somewhat of an issue with "tricked", "duped" and "legit sex"?

I have read every page in this thread. You don't need someone else to explain something for you.
I can handle nonpc, believe me.

What you ask is for me to tell to what happened to these females who were raped, yes?

If that is the case , no.
You do not get to hear someones private life, just because you want to.
You earn trust and just don't go throwing it away.

-----

For fooks sake look at your selves.
If this person (thread subject under 18 ) were to come to this thread
bad enough there is so much BS talk going on but now you're
find pictures and analyzing them?

How would that make you feel?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Here's another pic of Lila. Look at those big burly arms! This kid needs to be seen by a doctor.

This is from a story called Lila Perry: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Like most things in these days of ever so accurate journalism, there are a few things in this story that conflict with others and none of the questions we've come up have really been answered.

She looks as skinny as I was but not quite as "filled out" you know what I mean? So I kinda doubt she started hormone replacement therapy yet or if she has, she is at the very beginning of it.

If anyone thinks Lila could defend themselves against boys in the boys room after seeing that photo I don't know what else to say.

edit on 6-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EKron

Thanks, and I thought the legs looks frighteningly thin (anorexic almost) in that first vid that surfaced. It's not for me to say, but if it were my child, I'd have medical intervention asap for the weight issue. But maybe it's just the skinny side of normal? I dunno.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

If anyone thinks Lila could defend themselves against boys in the boys room after seeing that photo I don't know what else to say.

Also the girls for that matter.

Someone in this thread said she and others would beat her up if she went in their girl's locker room.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: EKron

Thanks, and I thought the legs looks frighteningly thin (anorexic almost) in that first vid that surfaced. It's not for me to say, but if it were my child, I'd have medical intervention asap for the weight issue. But maybe it's just the skinny side of normal? I dunno.

I think it's the skinny side of normal as you say. High metabolism with a low fat diet probably not malnourished or anorexic but very thin. I was on the waif-ish side so I know.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Burly arms?! Hardly. They look toned but thin... actually my niece who is a cheerleader has muscular arms like this.

Thats the point she was trying to make

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Burly arms?! Hardly. They look toned but thin... actually my niece who is a cheerleader has muscular arms like this.

Yup, that's been established with the clarification of it being sarcasm.
So, if you're waitin on me, you're backing up, lol...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I have read every page in this thread. You don't need someone else to explain something for you.

What you ask is for me to tell to what happened to these females who were raped, yes?

No, I have absolutely no interest in what happened to these women only in your terminology that someone would be tricked or duped into having sex with someone trans and that if they didn't know and found out later that it wouldn't be "legit" sex.

To point out there may be medical issues beyond any that may be psychological. Jade posted a picture from her 16th birthday - did you see how she got ripped apart. Those of us that have been through the transsexual experience have questioned if indeed Lila is even trans. Who better to analyze Lila's pictures and possibly identify physical markers that would provide clues one way or another.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

But here we are talking about teenagers who are transmen transitioning and the girls who KNOW them personally.

Yes, it baffles me that they're all in an uproar over a physical appendage on someone that has no sexual interest in their daughters.

They should be in an uproar over Lesbians using the same locker room. They actually are sexually interested in their precious daughters.

People are so conditioned - - that they don't even realize how absurd it is to fear Lila.

It doesn't baffle me one bit.

He has a penis, looks like a boy, he needs to be in the boys room.

Who would you think would be a bigger issue in the girls room:

Lila who has said she likes boys:

Or this transgender boy who despite not having a penis likes girls, ALL girls:

In other words what is more likely to make girls uncomfortable a person whose brain may be wired like theirs and who has no interest in them despite having a penis or someone whose brain is wired like a teenage boy, and receiving doses of testosterone via shots despite not having a penis?

Thats why the overly simplistic "penises go to this room, vaginas go to this room" line of thinking is completely inadequate when dealing with this issue of transgender students or people in general. It's not the genital organs which determine sexual attraction or gender identity.

It's the brain which does that.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I can tell you with out details. It is not a good feeling being tricked into going home with someone who you think
is who they say they are. There are some that have been tricked into believing that they were having legit sex to find out later it was not.

I'd simply refer him to this other ATS thread where that was thoroughly discussed previously….

Since any discussion of that topic in this one would take it well off topic.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

How would that make you feel?

It would creep me the hell out that's for sure. Just being called in by the principal for them to tell me some girl's parents had a problem with me creeped me out.

However, if my using the girls room when i still had that part (until 17) had been the media firestorm that this current story is I would not be shocked to be scrutinized in that way especially if there was any doubt as to my authenticity (which there is in Lila's case) and ESPECIALLY if my family would not be willing to go on record and answer questions about me (which they aren't in Lilas case)' and almost certainly if there was little if any information as to whether I was under psychological therapy and medical care/supervision. Pictures are all we have to go on in that regard.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn

But here we are talking about teenagers who are transmen transitioning and the girls who KNOW them personally.

Yes, it baffles me that they're all in an uproar over a physical appendage on someone that has no sexual interest in their daughters.

They should be in an uproar over Lesbians using the same locker room. They actually are sexually interested in their precious daughters.

People are so conditioned - - that they don't even realize how absurd it is to fear Lila.

It doesn't baffle me one bit.

He has a penis, looks like a boy, he needs to be in the boys room.

Who would you think would be a bigger issue in the girls room:

Lila who has said she likes boys:

Or this transgender boy who despite not having a penis likes girls, ALL girls:

In other words what is more likely to make girls uncomfortable a person whose brain may be wired like theirs and who has no interest in them despite having a penis or someone whose brain is wired like a teenage boy, and receiving doses of testosterone via shots despite not having a penis?

Thats why the overly simplistic "penises go to this room, vaginas go to this room" line of thinking is completely inadequate when dealing with this issue of transgender students or people in general. It's not the genital organs which determine sexual attraction or gender identity.

It's the brain which does that.

Jade, I don't think it's a question of multiple choice. It's about Lila, a person who we are not even sure is a trans person at all. Tossing in a random pic of some trans guy is not really relevant to this specific case.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It's about Lila, a person who we are not even sure is a trans person at all. Tossing in a random pic of some trans guy is not really relevant to this specific case.

Huh? How is that not relevant?

It visualizes that bathrooms/locker rooms should not be determined by what your body parts are.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yup, that's been established with the clarification of it being sarcasm.
So, if you're waitin on me, you're backing up, lol...

Lol, thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: JadeStar

Also the girls for that matter.

Very true.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

No, I have absolutely no interest in what happened to these women only in your terminology that someone would be tricked or duped into having sex with someone trans and that if they didn't know and found out later that it wouldn't be "legit" sex.

To point out there may be medical issues beyond any that may be psychological. Jade posted a picture from her 16th birthday - did you see how she got ripped apart. Those of us that have been through the transsexual experience have questioned if indeed Lila is even trans. Who better to analyze Lila's pictures and possibly identify physical markers that would provide clues one way or another.

I know, I couldn't believe someone said my jaw looked like a man and took issue with red shoes.

What that told me is that once people know of us being born different, people will scramble to try to find anything they can to say "see! look at that! that looks like a man!" Even if it is utterly ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It's about Lila, a person who we are not even sure is a trans person at all. Tossing in a random pic of some trans guy is not really relevant to this specific case.

Huh? How is that not relevant?

Because this thread is about a person of questionable gender transition being in a changing room with people who are anatomically different. It is not about the 'lesser of two evils' (or which would be a bigger issue, as Jade put it.)

That's my take on it. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

edit on 9/6/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52 >>

join