It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: Transgender girl drops class after 200 protest for and against her.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Merlynn

In my high schools would have kicked the crap out of HIM, end of story.

Including you?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

But here we are talking about teenagers who are transmen transitioning and the girls who KNOW them personally.

Yes, it baffles me that they're all in an uproar over a physical appendage on someone that has no sexual interest in their daughters.

They should be in an uproar over Lesbians using the same locker room. They actually are sexually interested in their precious daughters.

People are so conditioned - - that they don't even realize how absurd it is to fear Lila.

It doesn't baffle me one bit.

He has a penis, looks like a boy, he needs to be in the boys room.

I've been in sitches with lesbians. In Korea I was in a building with communal showers with lots of lesbians (I'm not one). They are actually not interested in all women, and many had girlfriends. I didn't even think about being in the same shower area with them.

I do have a problem with guys n the shower. That was a big problem while I was in Saudi.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You poor thing. Sorry you had to grow up in such an unrefined, violent environment.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Including you?

I wouldn't even need to help. Too many to do the job.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You poor thing. Sorry you had to grow up in such an unrefined, violent environment.

They weren't.

But they also wouldn't put up with crap like having a boy in the lockr room.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

And that is acceptable to you?.

More acceptable than a guy in the locker room.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn]

Hey! I went to Neanderthal High School too. Other than a few scars and developing quite a dislike of homophobic and transphobic people, it didn't do a damn thing "to set me straight". Sure glad kicking the crap out of someone is a solution that latent homosexuals can use to successfully prove and deny their feelings. Glad my spilled blood was able to help someone deal with their issues.

JFC.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So beating the crap out of someone is better then having a guy in a girls locker room?.
Are you backward? or just a bigoted bully who likes to beat people up?.
Well If I went to your school you would have had to go through me pal.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well If I went to your school you would have had to go through me pal.

Lol I believe you.

I am glad those girls are more enlightened than Merlynn. They protested and rightly so. By rightly so I mean they chose to protest instead of using violence.
edit on 9/6/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I hate bullys, I stuck up for the one gay lad in school and had many a fight defending him.
Saw him last year and he was so thankful and bought me a few jars

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Merlynn, I believe you have missed the essence of the thread. In fact, your posts represent the antithesis of what the OP wanted members to take away.

Maybe try to shake away those high school days, and begin anew; in the present.

How 'bout it?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EKron

Not trying to be rude or argumentative, just posing a question to discuss. Would this woman that was "duped" and then raped by what she thought was a guy been somehow less traumatized by being raped by a guy that was born male? Is rape somehow worse by a FtM than it would have been with a natal male?

rape is rape

I would have no idea how that person would feel or if there is a difference in their mind.

The point of my response to Annee was, being "tricked" does happen in the f2m on females.

m on f
f on m
f on f
m on m

all of it would be traumatizing to the victim, I would never ask someone that has been raped by both
" which is worse?"

rape is rape

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here's another pic of Lila. Look at those big burly arms! This kid needs to be seen by a doctor.

This is from a story called Lila Perry: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Like most things in these days of ever so accurate journalism, there are a few things in this story that conflict with others and none of the questions we've come up have really been answered.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
all of it would be traumatizing to the victim, I would never ask someone that has been raped by both
" which is worse?"

rape is rape

I'm not trying to deny or downplay the trauma of rape at all but am more interested in the notion of being "duped" or "tricked". This isn't a very popular concept.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm not trying to deny or downplay the trauma of rape at all but am more interested in the notion of being "duped" or "tricked". This isn't a very popular concept.

It's not popular but it happens.

Sounds like you don't understand that people can be tricked. duped. If you are looking for specific things that have happened. I would not tell this board because it's none of there business. Not only that what if those people who trusted me to hear what happened to them read this, or someone they knew read this and told them. I would not be trusted anymore by them.

I can tell you with out details. It is not a good feeling being tricked into going home with someone who you think
is who they say they are. There are some that have been tricked into believing that they were having legit sex to find out later it was not. There are some that have been drugged that find out they have been violated.

I wouldn't want this to be a "popular concept". It's common to understand a male can rape a female's and males. People are just starting to grasp females can rape males and females. They don't want to believe it, but it happens.

I said before not all rape is reported.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Here's another pic of Lila. Look at those big burly arms! This kid needs to be seen by a doctor.

Burly arms?! Hardly. They look toned but thin... actually my niece who is a cheerleader has muscular arms like this. No, it's definitely the facial structure and thick neck that gives him away in this pic.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
It's definitely the facial structure and thick neck that gives him away in this pic.

Gives what away?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: new_here
It's definitely the facial structure and thick neck that gives him away in this pic.

Gives what away?

The testosterone influence, what else? You're the one who said 'big burly arms' so what are you taking issue with?

EDIT: My mistake, it was Ekron who said 'big burly arms.' My bad.
edit on 9/6/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

it was Ekron who said 'big burly arms.'

She was being sarcastic I think? LOL. I mean what's so scary about her?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: new_here

it was Ekron who said 'big burly arms.'

She was being sarcastic I think? LOL. I mean what's so scary about her?

Ah, well, a total fly-by and thought she was serious. Oopsy-daisy and thanks for the heads up!

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join