It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: Transgender girl drops class after 200 protest for and against her.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kojiro

Or you just have poor reading comprehension.

LOL I have read thousands of her posts so no no poor reading comprehension. She's very smart.

The fact that a few of us got confused about your posts is very telling.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Annee
They must be doing something right

lol

Yes!

They must

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kojiro

Not really.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
They must be doing something right

lol

Yes!

They must

I will admit he is very handsome.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

He is a horny teenager boy. Being forced to live much of my life as a male, I had to use the male locker room. I know what goes on in there. I've seen guys rough house with each other in there. Like the squeamish outcast I was, I'd hide in one of the few toilet stalls they had there to change to just not become a target whenever I had the misfortune of having to use the damn thing.

Now think, one of them just walking around in the girl's just because he was born with a vagina. Testosterone makes teenagers crazy.
edit on 9/6/2015 by Kojiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here's a question:

Assuming the girls are in high school and know either a transboy or a transgirl:

Which one would they be more afraid of in their locker room?

A man with vagina.
A woman with penis.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL I have read thousands of her posts so no no poor reading comprehension. She's very smart.

I only see you and her getting confused. EKron seemed to understand the point very well.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I will admit he is very handsome.

Yeah, if only I was thirty years younger.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I only see you and her getting confused. EKron seemed to understand the point very well.

If you address a subject directly its easy to understand.

If you talk all around a subject, bringing in peripherals, etc - - - it confuses the point.

I'm not sure, you know, exactly what you think.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

EKron seemed to understand the point very well.

Her post was about some strange man walking into adult women's bathroom.

We are talking about high school girls who KNOW the person.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why can't they just change in the nurse's office?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

It's called contrasting the situation. Look up the word "contrast." People were arguing a bathroom for penises and a bathroom for vaginas. I was trying to demonstrate the ridiculous flaw in that line of thinking and you people with your poor grasp of language led it to this damn bickering and now I'm getting pissed because you're NOT THINKING.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Because men get what they want, y'know. 'Cause they're men. Boys, girls, as long as he's turning himself into a dude, he's apparently allowed male privilege. And no one sees anything wrong. 'Cause man.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'm getting pissed because you're NOT THINKING.

Calm down. I asked you a simple question. I don't understand why you are evading the question.

We are discussing about those high school girls and a transgirl Lila mentioned in the OP.

Now. Replace Lila with a transman. YOU claimed that they would have problem with that still.

WHY?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

It's called contrasting the situation. Look up the word "contrast." People were arguing a bathroom for penises and a bathroom for vaginas. I was trying to demonstrate the ridiculous flaw in that line of thinking and you people with your poor grasp of language led it to this damn bickering and now I'm getting pissed because you're NOT THINKING.

Actually, I think you just proved my point.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Because men get what they want, y'know. 'Cause they're men. Boys, girls, as long as he's turning himself into a dude, he's apparently allowed male privilege. And no one sees anything wrong. 'Cause man.

Yes I understand that. You think men and transmen are aggressive and they get what they want. Female rights be damned.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Actually I made no such claim, I just stated I don't think you're in a position to decide what they would be and not be okay with. Because you aren't. And that wasn't even the complete focus: My original post about it was a QUESTION, partly rhetorical, asking the other ladies of the thread if they'd be okay with any of the handsome males on the image search just walking into the women's bathroom simply because they still had vaginas. Because according to the person I was replying to, the bathrooms should be stamped with a penis and a vagina.

Go back and read it carefully. Slowly if you have to.

originally posted by: Annee

Actually, I think you just proved my point.

You didn't appear to have a point, mind my thinking, as you pretty much didn't actually read anything you were replying to.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

no it's not, the trans just looking out for themselves so they can feel better, damn what everybody else feels.
the disabled vet lost part of themselves so all can piss and moan not just trans people.

there's no comparison that you can possibly make between the two.

Actually annee is right they are comparable.

Both have done something for their own and others freedom.

There are two types of freedom:

Freedom to.
Freedom from.

Our country was founded by people fleeing different places to have freedom from them. Once they settled they drafted laws and eventually a the Constitution to ensure both types of freedom.

Examples... Freedom to speak freely, freedom to be armed, freedom from a unlawful searches and seizures, freedom from self-incrimination.

Whether Lila is trans or not this will cause her school to develop a policy so that future transgender students who might attend her school are free from the controversy that is taking place currently. It isn't easy to be first. When I started high school I was the only trans student. By the time I graduated there were two or three others.

Freedom from violence is kinda a big deal for trans kids. It's very hard to learn if you are worried about your personal safety.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

asking the other ladies of the thread if they'd be okay with any of the handsome males on the image search just walking into the women's bathroom simply because they still had vaginas

Ok now that is clear. But that is not the topic is it? Yes I am in agreement with you about some strange men walking into adult woman's bathroom. I am not debating that.

But the topic is THOSE high school girls and Lila.

Go back and read it carefully. Slowly if you have to.

LOL an insult. That really hurt. NOT! Classy.
edit on 9/6/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

A m/f transgender girl - - - is female in every way - - - even if the physical body isn't.

Not female in every way then. If my bf was transsexual but still had a penis, I would say he was different than myself. I would say that if a person has a penis that they are not female "in every way",

I'm not asking you to teach me anything, as I know as much as the next person on the subject. You accuse me of ignorance because I take a different view than you.. so who is the one showing ignorance here.

See this is my issue with the topic at hand. Everyone wants equality, but some people think it's their view or the ignorant view [if one disagrees they must be ignorant], and this is just not the case.

I see/read many of your comments in many threads, and often times I agree with you. When I disagree I don't accuse you of ignorance.

Anyone going through the process of transgender would have to have an enormous amount of inner strength and I respect that. I also don't think that a penis makes a man, but lets be honest.. a penis does not belong in a girls bathroom, and the girls who go to that school should not have to conform to the transgender person in question.. being in their bathroom.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join