It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: Transgender girl drops class after 200 protest for and against her.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Children are influenced.

In what way? I hope you don't think some parents influence their children to think they are of the opposite gender. What would the purpose be?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

emulation. look that word up

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Yes so kids copy others. And?

Most boys who have many sisters don't start to wear dresses and play with dolls.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

This is how you influence your kids.
Now don't you think that met with such enthusiasm that little boy will make choices like that over and over just to please his father? For him is an innocent play, but the father already made his assumptions.
Where is the part where the father should educate the kid?
Not reacting negatively to his choice, there is nothing wrong with a boy playing with dolls, but don't make it so final already. This is all about the father being publicly so "open minded", not about boy's choice.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You obviously didn't look up the definition of emulation.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

from the get go u can see that the father is gay. n now just wants his son to join him. bad parenting not enough words to describe.

I am so laughing at this comment on that video. I agree with him.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

from the get go u can see that the father is gay. n now just wants his son to join him. bad parenting not enough words to describe.

I am so laughing at this comment on that video. I agree with him.

Me too.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You obviously didn't look up the definition of emulation.

Whatcha mean? So you think the dictionary is wrong?

[edit] - what I meant I looked it up and it does mean imitation. So I wasn't wrong.
edit on 9/4/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

nope. definition

to try to equal or excel; imitate with effort to equal or surpass

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Correct. Imitate means to copy.

But any why squabble over simple definition?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Anyway back to the point. I seriously doubt that even if parents are bad parents and try to influence their children to be of the opposite sex (which in itself is child abuse really) the children will end up being that way. As I have stated before the puberty will tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Imitate and emulate are completely different things. But whatever right? You said they are the same.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

to try to equal or excel; imitate with effort to equal or surpass

You posted this! Do you see the word imitate there? Trying to be equal or be better than others.

Ok just tell me what you think it means. Oh why are we discussing this? hahahaha. Just tell me what you think it means and get it done with and continue with the discussion.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Now you break the realm of emulation. That's how mom and mom or dad and dad are. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against any of it. If you cannot see it as influential, well then you are as ignorant as they come.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Now you break the realm of emulation. That's how mom and mom or dad and dad are. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against any of it. If you cannot see it as influential, well then you are as ignorant as they come.

Then that's child abuse and they should be punished.

Do you think that the influence can be so strong that not even puberty will change that?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

a child's developing mind isn't influenced by parents? It's completely independent of ANY AND ALL outside influences? It's not created by repetition and normalities?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Anyway back to the point. I seriously doubt that even if parents are bad parents and try to influence their children to be of the opposite sex (which in itself is child abuse really) the children will end up being that way. As I have stated before the puberty will tell the truth.

Maybe is enough sometimes to transform a tendency into a way of life. Desire of acceptance, will to be loved and all that.
I know a lot of girls who think they are bi when in fact they experiment things, and they flag it around like an achievement of sort. We are too ready to define ourselves by every whim of the mood. Then the mood changes or we smarten up and realize it was a fleeting thing; yet in that moment we are ready to go on a crusade for it.
edit on 4-9-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

no, that is normal life in the lgbt community. There is no crime there, only influence

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

a child's developing mind isn't influenced by parents? It's completely independent of ANY AND ALL outside influences? It's not created by repetition and normalities?

Who are doing that??? So you think parents and whatever are out there influence those children to be transgendered by repetition?

Again as people here are so fond of saying this - how can people be CONVINCED that they are of the opposite gender despite looking at the mirrors and see their bodies?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

no, that is normal life in the lgbt community.

And yet most children don't end up being gay or transgender people.

edit on 9/4/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join