It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: Transgender girl drops class after 200 protest for and against her.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
All i'm gonna say is this if he identifies as a woman why doesn't he tuck his junk???? i mean for Christ sake you can see it when hes walking in the skirt and you don't even have to pay attention to see it.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rabb420

LOL few people have probably told him the same already.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Im curious of the opinions of those supporting this person being able to use the girls locker room. What if they decided to join a girls sports team? What would you say about that?

I thought I'd paste this poster's post from 2 pages ago cause it might get lost among bickerings. I have made some replies to it on that page. I am curious about people's from both sides opinions on this.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
honestly the first thing i thought when i heard and seen this story is the episode of southpark where cartman pretends to be transgender so he can crap where ever he likes hahahah

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
a reply to: boymonkey74

no i want them to learn to be happy with the body they have. i love you yuppy pc busy bodies get all hissy and put words in peoples mouths to fuel your own rage.

Can't be done. It's been tried adnausem almost as long as psychology has been around. Everything has been tried, lobotomies, electro shock therapy, negative reinforcement, every drug in the arsenal and up to now all the evidence has shown it can't be done. You may not agree with the current approach, but it works better then all the alternatives. You seem to want to go back to the alternatives, that don't work., but then that would be trying to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: prisoneronashipoffools

medical science increases in leaps and bounds. cant and never has been proven wrong so many times. we should all give up when we cant figure stuff out i guess.
edit on 3-9-2015 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Why do you care so much anyway? Do they affect you or your life in any way?

I'll go ahead and respond to this, though it was not directed at me. In articles such as this one, it absolutely has the potential to affect anyone who is a parent, especially the parents of girls. My daughter's safety, privacy, and protection is absolutely more important to me than making some complete stranger feel comfortable in their surroundings. I am not the government, so I have zero duty to anyone else's "rights" and, frankly, the rights of the world cease at the line of protection I place around my family.

By normalizing this ridiculousness, not only demanding that it be openly accepted, but demanding that people actually buy in wholesale by convincing themselves that "Well, everything in my being tells me that's a dude... but they say they're female, so I'm going to lie to myself until I believe they're female" is so far out there that it begins to dig into Orwellian nightmares. Look, everybody can be who they want to be, I have no issue there. You can claim you're the King of Siam, for all I care... but this "I'm special and my needs trump centuries of traditional rights" absolutely effects everyone, should scare the bejesus out of everyone, and is a bunch of crap.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

In articles such as this one, it absolutely has the potential to affect anyone who is a parent, especially the parents of girls. My daughter's safety, privacy, and protection is absolutely more important to me than making some complete stranger feel comfortable in their surroundings.

Oh thank you. That's a good response. I understand your position.

By normalizing this ridiculousness, not only demanding that it be openly accepted, but demanding that people actually buy in wholesale by convincing themselves that "Well, everything in my being tells me that's a dude... but they say they're female, so I'm going to lie to myself until I believe they're female" is so far out there that it begins to dig into Orwellian nightmares.

I understand your concern but I am not so sure if they are demanding anyone to accept it.

Thanks for the response.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

I find the text beneath your profile name intentionally misleading and deceptive, since you aren't actually a girl and because you were born a male.

You said something about people being jeopardized or forced to drop out because of how they were born, except with people born biologically male or female, this isn't the situation at all. It's people who CHOOSE to transition, like you did, who may be given unwanted attention, and who they themselves choose to not accept the school system for what it was before they came along and demanded special privileges.

Trans people are a TINY minority, and you, unreasonably, expect 99.9% of parents to make an exception for you to accommodate your delusion that you can be a girl, in a girls locker room, with actual girls?

Preposterous. If you were an actual Woman, with teenage girls, I can guarantee you absolutely that you would not want your female children to occupy a woman's locker room with a male, regardless of how deluded this person has become.

Common sense rules, and there's nothing regressive about it. In fact, keeping mind of how and why boys and girls are separated and for the various reasons, is a PROGRESSIVE driven notion, culturally. A truly regressive society would discard or outright ignore the very real dangers that go along with ignoring sexual boundaries.

The "progress" you think of as advancing society is completely wrong, because you are a tiny minority and this progress only accommodates YOU and no one else.

Basically everything you think you know is wrong, and you have no right trying to dictate social norms for regular people, the emphasis here being 'normal', because trans people are not. No one is telling you that you don't have a right to live, but you can't seriously expect to be given special consideration to be treated as a regular person.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yourignoranceisbliss

Just wow.

I weep for humanity sometimes with people like this poster about.
Oh and you live up to your username.
edit on 3-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Reallyfolks

It is not dishonest.

It is simply unpalatable to you, because you do not understand diddly squat about the nature of the situation, or where the onus should be for change.

tru, these young people have spoken, the young women do not want to share thier lockerroom with a man.
i dont care if he thinks he is a woman, fact is he was born a man these young women have a right to get changed in an area they feel safe without a guy in thier with his penis swinging around, just because psychologically he believes something else doesnt make any difference. either the school provides another area or he finds alternate arrangements.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JadeStar

She had a separate facility for her use. She chose not to use it.

I can understand why the rest of the girls would not want to use the locker room with an anatomical male.

Wow.
You are joking right?Just trolling?It is a MALE.They are FEMALE.HE not SHE needs to shower somewhere else.HE IS A HE NOT A SHE!

Wow, what?

If it's wrong to force the transgender to use the male facility because she feels uncomfortable being in with anatomical males who identify as males despite being an anatomical male herself, then isn't it equally wrong to force the anatomical females who identify as female to share their space with an anatomical male, too?

The best the school could come up with here on all sides was to offer the transgender a space for herself.

Maybe it would be different if we were talking about someone who was fully transitioned.

No. If those girls feel uncomfortable they can go change somewhere else. No one is restricted them to change in a girls locker room. The trans girl wants to change in a girls locker room. It's simple. She is the one being restricted, not the others. The solution isn't to make transgender people their own 'black water fountain' . That's insane.

The solution is to teach that she is a female, period. That's the way it is and those who are annoyed/uncomfortable to need get over themselves and stop being selfish. It's so exclusive. Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GraemeBell

Awaiting your edit with bated breath.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

The sky is not blue anymore and 1+1=whatever you want it to.
Yay for progressivism

Graffik

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sorry, but until the jewels are removed, "she" should not be in the girl's locker room.

You cannot force the girls in the school to be exposed to that. They have rights too.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
A male that has a sex change is still a male it is genetic. "It" will never be a female. It wasnt born with female organs. It isnt a female. And you shouldnt teach people to call a male a female. Because it isnt. HE can pretend all HE wants but he hasnt made himself into a female hes made himself a castrated eunich that dresses like a girl and no amount of surgery will change that fact. Guess what he just destroyed his body and made himself a neuter. PRETEND all you want. Im tired of the media turning a blind eye to mental illness. Gee Im sorry your not a girl get over it. But pretend time is fun!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I find it hilarious you keep referring to he as a SHE.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

Well a neuter isnt a he or she so I use "it". Pretend time is fun!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Sorry, but until the jewels are removed, "she" should not be in the girl's locker room.

You cannot force the girls in the school to be exposed to that. They have rights too.

That's the thing. They will not be exposed to that. Lila herself said that she would never do such thing.

That said I do understand burdman's position. After his last post I had the clarity of understanding, I can see his and other people's point of view. I may disagree with them but I can see it.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join