It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: Transgender girl drops class after 200 protest for and against her.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Teikiatsu
We don't need to defend # just because you cant open your mind and feel the magic Nor should we have to justify our feelings And the ignorant ones who come and have no intention of seeing From someone else's point of view can p!ss off.

I didn't ask for defense or justification. I asked how you know, what is your point of reference?

As usual, I am getting no definitive answer from people who claim to know how it feels. It should be an easy answer.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Matured adults may be able to handle this type of situation, but attempting to coerce adolescent teenage girls into allowing themselves to be exposed to an anatomical male in a private space is understandably inappropriate, no matter how you try to spin it.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu
It feels amazing. Its the most excitable, playful energy that surges through my entire body, It's a youthful whimsy that flows hyper and swift, its the ability to relate to All females, it's the most joyous and lovely existence, I keep my feet planted firmly on the ground with my head in reality, but my emotions are formless and they jump and recede constantly, my emotions easily take the Steering wheel away from my mind and my thoughts, its like going on auto-pilot.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Matured adults may be able to handle this type of situation, but attempting to coerce adolescent teenage girls into allowing themselves to be exposed to an anatomical male in a private space is understandably inappropriate, no matter how you try to spin it.

I don't know of any adolescent teenage girl who hasn't already seen male anatomy.

I don't think its a great surprise.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It's not just about being exposed to male anatomy, it's also about exposing their own anatomy. Your thinking is awfully one sided.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

It's not just about being exposed to male anatomy, it's also about exposing their own anatomy. Your thinking is awfully one sided.

No. I think its ignorant hysteria.

I do not think any transgender teen pre-op is going to intentionally expose themselves.

I think she'd do just the opposite.

I'm sure the school can provide her with a privacy stall - - IN the girls locker room. Not some gender neutral bathroom in the teachers lounge.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Family values should count for something right?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Family values should count for something right?

Really? I'm part of a family.

How about mine?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Remember these aren't matured adults, these are highschool kids, so being ignorant to a situation like this should be considered the norm. And we know next to nothing about the individual in question to make assumptions on what they would and would not do.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Remember these aren't matured adults, these are highschool kids, so being ignorant to a situation like this should be considered the norm. And we know next to nothing about the individual in question to make assumptions on what they would and would not do.

I'm helping raise my 15 year old high school granddaughter.

I raised 2 daughters.

I was a teenage high school girl once.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I don't know of any adolescent teenage girl who hasn't already seen male anatomy.

I don't think its a great surprise.

I guess the main point here is many say that the girls just need to get over it if they have an issue about a naked self proclaimed girl with a penis is next to them. I think the single bath room is the answer, and I'm sure that the schools already have them for the teachers/administrators, so one or two "transgenders" would not matter, but then how about the shy people, or just the people who do not like others around them...etc...

edit on 2-9-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Many of us were teenagers in high school.

Many of us have children that are, were and going to be in high school.

How many of us had to cope with a situation exactly like this? There is a reason why it has become headline news.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What exactly is the issue with Lila changing in the guys' locker room? Is this person concerned about being exposed to male genitalia? This person presented as a gay male until just this year. Changing in the guys' locker room became a problem all of the sudden... why???

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

What exactly is the issue with Lila changing in the guys' locker room?

Danger of violence for one.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

So,

Danger of violence is a justification in this sense but the safety of girls and women is not a justification?

It should be OK for any man to put on Women's cloths including the examples previously of Sex Offenders and Pedophiles now claiming to be "Transgender" and just walk on in to the girls shower?

edit on 2-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

That danger might be more of a threat in the girls' locker room.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Danger of violence is a justification in this sense but safety of girls and women is not a justification?

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Anyway he/she asked a question so I answered.

edit on 9/2/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Lila has not mentioned any past threats from classmates. At least it has not been reported on the news. And believe you me, if there had been threats, we would have heard about them. I've heard no reason given for not changing in the boys' locker room besides "I'm a girl now."

Well, locker rooms are not for hanging out with the girls, they're for changing clothes/showering. It would seem to me that changing with those of the same anatomy should be no issue for this person. (Again, no mention of harassment in the boys' locker room has been mentioned.)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well maybe we will find out more soon. We don't really know the full story.

I understand both sides, I really do. That's why I offered a solution what I thought was the best for both sides.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Many of us were teenagers in high school.

Many of us have children that are, were and going to be in high school.

How many of us had to cope with a situation exactly like this? There is a reason why it has become headline news.

Exactly like what?

You're worried about a Transgender male - - who previously identified as a gay male.

But, you're not concerned about lesbians in the shower.

Talk about brain conditioning. You're hung up on physical anatomy - - when that person is probably the last person to be concerned about.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join