It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: Transgender girl drops class after 200 protest for and against her.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
(post by TrappedPrincess removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI
It's a mentally ill boy dressing as a girl. No way in hell that should be in close quarters to other children of either sex.
a reply to: THEatsking

im starting to think that about lila too

big ass barry white voice and john holmes unit happening

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

NO

Sorry to hear that. Thankfully most of us are not ignorant even those who are against this.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess

originally posted by: Mugly

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Or they can just create a small locker room right next to the girls locker room.

HEY I got it!!! Yes create a small locker room and let the girls who are not uncomfortable go in that one!

yeah.
much better than offering an alternative to the 1 boy/girl
lets cater to the 1%
forget the other 99

Guess what the world is already staged in favor of the one percent, as much talk about that goes on here I thought you'd be used to it by now. So yeah I'm good with that because I'm that 1% so shut up and stop whining or do something, makes no difference to me anyway as I LOL to the bank, EFF off. So tired of the same old rhetoric coming from these whiny people whining about us whining when in fact we just want to be treated with dignity and respect.

Get over yourselves and accept that you have to share this world with people you don't agree with so stop being A-holes about it. So tell me how we are the over sensitive ones again...

what am i supposed to do?
am i not allowed to have a voice and opinion?

i just watched the vid

lila is a big ass girly man

as i said in my first post

if my daughter had to change in front of lila i would be super pissed

too bad things suck for you and your 1%
im 99%
word up

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

When the most well known transgendered person on the planet is Jenner and the topic is transgender anything, logic says .....well you get the point.

When you talk about white IT males, you think gates and Zuckerman, they don't represent all white males in IT but same concept.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

You haven't said anything about my solution. A locker room for transgirls that allows regular girls who are not uncomfortable in?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

NO

Sorry to hear that. Thankfully most of us are not ignorant even those who are against this.

I'm not ignorant, I simply refuse to allow political pandering and media pressure to force some flavor du jour change onto me in defiance of centuries of science, logic, and common sense. Calling a circle a square when my brain knows damn well that it is a circle is only lying to myself. It's unfortunate that this type of lying is becoming not only accepted, but demanded in America.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In this case, Lila's "rights" end where this girls' "rights" begin and vice versa. There is no way to resolve this that gives either side perfectly what they want. And that is the plain fact.

And that right there is what this boils down to. Thank you for putting that forth.

Too many times people do jump to the side they feel is the victim, and expect everyone else to share the same views as they do. Hillary Swank won her 1st Best Actress Academy Award for "Boys Don't Cry". The movie was about a girl who presented herself as a boy, Brandon Teena. Real life story where the real Brandon Teena aka Teena Brandon was raped and murdered when boys found out he was really a girl.

This movie was made 15 or 16 years ago, as were many other movies about transgenders. Has much changed since then? Not really. People are still bothered by these types of situations, and feel uncomfortable. It's their right to feel so.

The general public should not have to conform to what someone else believes or feels as their right. Their beliefs and rights are just as important. Why no one gets that is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You haven't said anything about my solution. A locker room for transgirls that allows regular girls who are not uncomfortable in?

honestly
i dont give a # as long as my daughter does not have to get naked in front of some barry white sounding boy who wants to be a girl
that is about it really

i honestly do not care about lila and his/her feelings.....not at all

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well ok that is your opinion. Thankfully you do not have a transgender child.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

And this is why I almost didn't follow my first impulse to be diplomatic and understanding. Why bother when there are people like yourself around?

When I read this, I feel like saying, "Screw you." I don't care how you feel. There are more of us.

But I have been trying to walk a mile in Lila's shoes here and find a way that Lila can get at least some of what she wants without trampling all over the same rights of 200 other people.

No matter how "special" Lila thinks she is, she isn't any better or worse than any of those 200 and doesn't deserve to be prioritized over them, only given equal consideration which means there is no reason why Lila's wants and needs should take any especial priority.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

honestly i dont give a # as long as my daughter does not have to get naked in front of some barry white sounding boy who wants to be a girl that is about it really

LOL.

You care enough to discuss this. My solution will not force the regular girls to let transgirl in the locker room. It gives them choice.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Or they can just create a small locker room right next to the girls locker room.

HEY I got it!!! Yes create a small locker room and let the girls who are not uncomfortable go in that one!

yeah.
much better than offering an alternative to the 1 boy/girl
lets cater to the 1%
forget the other 99

Guess what the world is already staged in favor of the one percent, as much talk about that goes on here I thought you'd be used to it by now. So yeah I'm good with that because I'm that 1% so shut up and stop whining or do something, makes no difference to me anyway as I LOL to the bank, EFF off. So tired of the same old rhetoric coming from these whiny people whining about us whining when in fact we just want to be treated with dignity and respect.

Get over yourselves and accept that you have to share this world with people you don't agree with so stop being A-holes about it. So tell me how we are the over sensitive ones again...

what am i supposed to do?
am i not allowed to have a voice and opinion?

i just watched the vid
lila is a big ass girly man

as i said in my first post

if my daughter had to change in front of lila i would be super pissed

too bad things suck for you and your 1%
im 99%
word up

Sure you can have a voice all you want just like I can, ain't Americans right to free speech grand. I'm sick of what I consider jackass backwards idiots bitching and whining about Trans folk all the time. So when people want to be ignorant, insensitive, mean spirited and down right nasty about it I will reply in return. I'm certainly not JadeStar (not a diss honey) I have my style and it is now to be rude, nasty and ill back to those that do it to me and my kind.

Tired of the effing obtuseness and down right ignorance in regards towards my demographic. That goes for anyone I don't care if you hate me then I hate you back and hope you outright die. Done playing nice, eff you people.
edit on CDTTue, 01 Sep 2015 20:38:35 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago01-05:00Tue, 01 Sep 2015 20:38:35 -050038 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

yup.
thats as far as it goes for me.
discussion on a message board and im about to stop for the night.
its movie time

(post by TrappedPrincess removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

so you have made the point that i have also made several times.
kids can be and are cruel.

you would have killed yourself before going into either locker room.
to that i said
maybe all the other girls in this school, with actual parts might feel they would kill themselves if they had to use a locker room and get naked in front of a person with the opposite parts.
why dont you get a clue and understand that

What? Can you read? I don't think girls should have have worry about their locker room being invaded by someone with opposite parts. If nudity is involved, then this Lila is being a total ass for thinking it is okay to expose male parts in what should be a protected women's space regardless of what she identifies as. You think I'm defending this? I am not in the least.

just cause the other girls are not trans does not mean they are having an easy time at that age. does not mean they do not have issues and feeling as well.
why shouls yours or lilas be more valid than theirs.

You've mistaken me for someone else. I'm totally siding with the girls on this one.

i am not trying to be cruel. i will not apologize for it because it is not y intent.
lila was offered a different option. lila choose to make a deal out of it.

It is stunts like this that give transgender people a bad name. I understand her desire for inclusion and to not be singled out but it is horribly insensitive to force this issue.

i do not agree with other girls with girl parts being made to get naked in front of a person with boy parts.

Just to clarify because you're obviously having problems comprehending what you read - I DO NOT AGREE WITH IT EITHER!

you had a hard time in school. you have scars. you were bullied.

well join the damn club. so are a million other kids every day.
cause they are black
or fat
or acne faced up
or they have braces
or their parents are broke and they wear second hand stained up clothes
or any number of other reasons.

Yeah, that's a direct comparison to fundamental, core issues of self and identity.

there were kids in my school in junior high and high school that were tormented by other kids for various reasons.
too bad their parents were all like "just tell the teacher honey baby bear and it will be fine"

if those kids that were being tormented would have turned around and smashed those kids in the face the abuse would have stopped.

Kinda hard when you're on the ground surrounded by five guys when you're a gentle and passive person. I'm nearly twice your age. You have no idea what school life was like back then for someone different the way I was.

my wife was a very big girl in school. fat i mean. she had major issues with it and she tells me stories of how people were cruel to her because of it.
it happens.

Poor little snowflake. Why didn't she smash those kids in the face to stop her abuse?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

honestly i dont give a # as long as my daughter does not have to get naked in front of some barry white sounding boy who wants to be a girl that is about it really

LOL.

You care enough to discuss this. My solution will not force the regular girls to let transgirl in the locker room. It gives them choice.

They might be able to do that. Money, permits, space, not sure if it has to pass some political hurdles and get voted on. You also have to double it for and girls who are boys. Might not be done to really help this situation. You also have to think with such a small part of the population being transgender what if these facilities are never used after lila leaves? Teachers, etc always screaming for money

Doesn't seem to solve the issue at the moment but if the school can pull it off, that would be there choice.

link   

its movie time

Enjoy and have a good night.

link   

and ill back to those that do it to me and my kind.
your kind? so much for equal huh? way to separate yourself more

Tired of the effing obtuseness and down right ignorance in regards towards my demographic. That goes for anyone I don't care if you hate me then I hate you back and hope you outright die. Done playing nice, eff you people.

you are/were woman
hear you roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EKron

i dont know why she didnt tune them all up.
she should of
kind of my point

i will apologize to you.
im sorry
i am watching the wrecking crew and posting.
i thought you were on the other side. the dark side.
didnt realize whats up

and trapped princess be getting crazy yo
edit on 1-9-2015 by Mugly because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join