It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subtle Abuse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I think they were put off by your response because it did seem to be a tad insensitive on your part to suggest I asked for it, when in fact I did not. BTW, I didn't really ask for your opinion either and it is my OP, but both of you are entitled to offer input. Understanding is a 2 way street, also.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Reldra dear, lets not be judgmental, now. There are different levels of maturity.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I never said you were male.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm glad you didn't entertain the idea you agreed to experience the trama you did. While I don't believe in reincarnation, I respect the beliefs of others as long as they are centered around hate. If I did believe in it, I don't think what you went through would ever be something anyone would agree to in their life's contract. Even suggesting such is removing responsibility from the abuser and placing it on the victim. If Someone that's been targeted for abuse and not spirituality grounded were to read that comment, it could be very damaging. a victim is never responsible for their abuse v

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm glad you didn't entertain the idea you agreed to experience the trama you did. While I don't believe in reincarnation, I respect the beliefs of others as long as they are centered around hate. If I did believe in it, I don't think what you went through would ever be something anyone would agree to in their life's contract. Even suggesting such is removing responsibility from the abuser and placing it on the victim. If Someone that's been targeted for abuse and not spirituality grounded were to read that comment, it could be very damaging. a victim is never responsible for their abuse v

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: makemethink

Perhaps you should read the entirety of what I wrote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join