It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all of you at ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Firstly I'd like to say hello to everyone. I've been coming to this site for roughly two years now and it's been refreshing to see so many topics of importance and self interest covered here. I'm not a man of many words and I try to keep ego and bias out of any beliefs or opinions I may have. I look forward to finally joining in with many of the discussions here. Thank you for having me here.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CrimsonKing79

How did you get internet in the Tower

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

How did you get internet in the Tower

By the power of science fiction.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi.

You will blend right in with this bag of nuts.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the, as it was presented to me just yesterday, the Mother Ship though I suspect there are more than just this one. Keep your eyes peeled. Secrets and lies are everywhere. And have a great time. I liken this haven to a Vault, Vault 224. Enjoy your stay while we await the Holocaust, be it nuclear or any other sort. Long Live the Truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Welcome to the, as it was presented to me just yesterday, the Mother Ship though I suspect there are more than just this one. Keep your eyes peeled. Secrets and lies are everywhere. And have a great time. I liken this haven to a Vault, Vault 224. Enjoy your stay while we await the Holocaust, be it nuclear or any other sort. Long Live the Truth.

See what i mean?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yep, this is the place to be to talk about current events, politics you name it. It's refreshing to talk to like minded individuals and to people who are concerned about the direction humanity is going. You'll enjoy it here.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Welcome, and beware. Others are not so friendly!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Good to have you with us!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix
I'm not sure what you're suggesting! Oh the laughter.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. See you around.

By the way, I found your song lol

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yes iv been a huge Robert Fripp and king crimson fan for a long time, great lyrics, great music.
On a side note, as I openly remarked iv been visiting and reading posts here the last 2 years. Iv seen great minds comment and iv seen alot of unnecessary bickering due to hurt ego. The best and worst of what human minds have to offer.
Anyway, thank you for the replies and welcoming. I'm very humbly grateful.

new topics

top topics

join