It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: Pieces of the Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

17th out of 195 countries on the planet. Also, supposedly the greatest super power on earth leaves a lot to be desired.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
I don't believe it is being orchestrated by a small group of people, sitting in a dark conference room, rubbing their hands while laughing diabolically.

Much evidence suggests otherwise.

So do many other reliable sources: JFK, Jesus, Washington, Woodrow Wilson, Teddy Roosevelt, Benjamin Disraeli, Danny Casolaro, etc.

Mankind has been swindled on a cosmic scale.

This is the reason why the vast majority of people for the most part are blind to what is really happening in the world.

By adopting this chameleon strategy, this satanic cult infiltrated and subverted most governments and religions, and established an invisible tyranny without drawing much attention. ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

"Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " "In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy.

Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." - Eustace Mullins

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

As a result, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

edit on 1-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That's the top 90th percentile. Again, ALL I said is that it's not a bad ranking. YOU are adding additional meanings to what I said. I never claimed that being ranked 17th is awesome and outstanding. I JUST said it wasn't bad. Which it isn't. It's still a pretty high ranking compared to the total number of countries on the planet, but it's not great like you said.

The rhetoric about being the "greatest super power on earth" is just that, rhetoric. We haven't been the greatest superpower on earth for a while now. Europe and East Asia have caught up to us. So I don't care about that nonsense.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Okay, you have a point. In the grand scheme of things you have a point but the US are spearheading the NWO and if they are to be the benchmark of a desirable society then there's a lot of work to do.

IF the NWO comes into fruition, I would prefer it to be from a power without corruption. Let's face it, that will never happen...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Fascinating. Absolutely horrifying but fascinating nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thats the thing.... A government, in and of itself, in neither good nor evil. It is just a mechanism. Unfortunately, the people IN the government, as history as and will always show, are as corrupt (and sometimes straight-up evil) as the day is long.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

That was my initial reaction as well when I first connected the dots a few years ago.

It felt as if I were almost in a state of shock in fact.

Here's the part that really messed with my mind:

Many believe that this has probably been going on since the beginning of time...

I suspect it goes at least all the way back to the Babylonian era.

That's what makes the most sense to me anyway.

Because they have been at this for so long, they have become extremely proficient at covering up their tracks.

Check out the title of the below quote...

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. ...these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite.”

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

A Satanic cult has colonized the earth. This is the key to understanding history and avoiding the pitfalls of modern "cult--ure."

Humanity is Satanically Possessed

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Illuminati Roots

The Illuminati is a very covert satanic cult which dominates global commerce and the military / industrial complex. It's hierarchy is composed of thirteen bloodline families whose ancestry is traceable back to the Babylonian era.

STOP MISLEADING the CHILDREN

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults. These cults are still in existence to this day.

Pseudoreality and The Governing of The Committee of 300

"The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism."

Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy

The Illuminati is Satanic Priesthood whose bloodlines go back 1000’s of years. The Illuminati was born back in ancient Babylon. It’s a mistake to think of the Illuminati as a political/financial conspiracy. The Illuminati is a Generational Priesthood, whose family bloodlines go back 1000’s of years.

Straight Talk Radio Transcriptions

The Illuminati is simply a modern manifestation of an ancient Luciferian Cult, the consummate Evil cult, the Cult of Evil, which is now the main vehicle for the Ancient Luciferian Conspiracy for World Empire. Jesus Christ knew of it and confronted it repeatedly and called it the "Synagogue of Satan" ( Rev. 2:9; 3:9).

The ancient Luciferian Cult, known today as the Illuminati, is thus a modern vehicle of the Ancient Conspiracy for World Empire often called the New World Order. The term "Illuminati" is a merely a modern name for the ancient cult, the Cult of Evil, which is comprised of the main human agents of Evil on Earth.

The Illuminati is an inter-generational conspiracy orchestrated by a coterie of inter-related families some of whom are often referred to as the Global Elite. Most high level Illuminists are born into this network of families who can trace their jealously guarded and cherished bloodlines far back into antiquity.

Ancient Luciferian Cult called Illuminati

See posts here and here for more detail on this...

edit on 3-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

A guy I once worked with was a well seasoned freemason(former RAF officer in his sixties). He told me that it dates back to the times of King Solomon.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think that, on principle, a one government world would be a good thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't it look totally ironic if Germany declared war on Italy while both are still using the Euro? Guess who wins ...
The ECB. But who wins the war? No one! ever! How's that for a plan, while the EUrobozos babble about a "superstate"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join