It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker Open To Building Wall Along Border With Canada

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Annee

A debate between HIM and Trump ?
GAD you could almost sell a PPV on it.

LOL, that would be interesting.

I think he'd "kill" Trump.
edit on 1-9-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I so want to meet person or people who brought up this "issue" to Scott Walker just so I can feel a bit smarter.
edit on 1-9-2015 by MrsReid333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

No, not a province. As an independent neighbor. A friend with benefits, if you will.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Zing
no kidding..eh

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
He's on to something here.

If we build a Wall we can stop all that Snow from getting in right? And that Flat Bacon i'm sure is just Ham...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Back bacon is great on a pizza..other than that I think most of us dig the regular stuff.
The wall deal hardly deserves serious comment.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The wall will actually be used to keep Americans in the USA as it transitions from capitalism to communism...

I think Americans should be very worried...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
The wall will actually be used to keep Americans in the USA as it transitions from capitalism to communism...

I think Americans should be very worried...

Scott Walker and his backers the Koch Bros with their organization Americans for Prosperity is a commie outfit.?? how so?? I had them pegged as Laissez Faire Capitalist with a big bottle of fascism..

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Scott Walker and his backers the Koch Bros with their organization Americans for Prosperity is a commie outfit.?? how so?? I had them pegged as Laissez Faire Capitalist with a big bottle of fascism..

...it was also believed that the Patriot Act was a conservative tool that was in violation of the Constitution because it was used to monitor and abuse folks making phone calls to foreign entities. How long did it take Obama to turn the full fury of it inward, towards EVERY American citizen, magnifying it's impacts alongside escalating NSA data collection, wiretapping, and even TSA intrusions into physically manhandling Americans?

Beware the small Constitutional attacks widely supported by one party because they frequently are supported by the other party when they take power and quickly they become HUGE Constitutional attacks.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Spider879

...it was also believed that the Patriot Act was a conservative tool that was in violation of the Constitution because it was used to monitor and abuse folks making phone calls to foreign entities. How long did it take Obama to turn the full fury of it inward, towards EVERY American citizen, magnifying it's impacts alongside escalating NSA data collection, wiretapping, and even TSA intrusions into physically manhandling Americans?

Beware the small Constitutional attacks widely supported by one party because they frequently are supported by the other party when they take power and quickly they become HUGE Constitutional attacks.

True talk can't disagree on that, I am so tired of these people man.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Yeah cause poor huddled masses from canada are swamping the USA!

With better healthcare and welfare I dont think canadians will be comeing south to leech off the USA.

More like the other way round!

Maybe it's to keep us in.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
YAY!

Walker announcing he's dropping out of the presidential race.

No wall for you.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Damn. I was really hoping for that wall. Instead, it's getting built in Hungary.

Oh well, next Republican please... build that Northern Wall.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The Great Wall of the North.

Has a nice ring to it, dontcha think ?!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

Damn. I was really hoping for that wall. Instead, it's getting built in Hungary.

I get to drive by the southern one all the time.

Everyone should watch Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" everyday - - and just stop being so damn stupid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You know that a conservative estimate would be $18-20 Billion Dollars for that, and you know that there are always cost overuns etc. I could see this costing us $75-$100 Billion easy...because you'll also have some eminent domain and legal costs as well and have you seen some of that terrain? And then are we going to add patrols and electronic survailence and towers here and there and wow!

Not sure I want our next president to waste my money on that, when we have so many other pressing needs.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You should all cheer Walker on..........
He wants a Northern wall to keep all "Ted Cruz's" out.........

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock
You should all cheer Walker on..........
He wants a Northern wall to keep all "Ted Cruz's" out.........

Oh! I wasn't looking at it that way! Yes then!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well, nothing to them. We'd be made to pay for it. Hell, can't even come up with the funds for just a mall on the US side of Migh. for a new, needed, bridge. Canada pays the rest. But... um, nope. Aside from that... good idea.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Now where will Rob Ford sit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join