It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt underway at Fox Lake Illinois

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
At this point I think its safe to say they got away. Usually Always within the first few hours LE and the press know who the perps are. Two white guys and a black guy ? Well the witnesses dont seem to be of any use. But im afraid that since law enforcement is so corrupt and cant stand to look inept that they will pin this off on a innocent party. They will pick out two white men and a black man they find undesirable and no alibi and they will get framed. You can bet on it.

Because the police always get thier man right ?

Not really.
edit on 2-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Oh sweet, more rhetoric.

A Virginia State Trooper was murdered on his doorstep.

His killer is still at large and unknown.

So no, your rhetoric is crap.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Did I imply he was not murdered ?

You know what ? People get murdered every day. Sometimes people are sent to prison for a lifetime and one day DNA evidence proves they are innocent.

Are you saying that does not happen ?

Is this officers life more important than the common citicen ? To a statist the answer is YES

His killer is still at large and unknown.

So no, your rhetoric is crap.

Care to elaborate ?

edit on 2-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is this accurate? A wgn Twitter says secret service are in fox lake?

Source: mobile.twitter.com...
New arrivals in one Fox Lake neighborhood- these guys. The US Secret Service, armed with MP5s. @WGNNews

If true , why would secret service be involved? Is there more going on with these criminals than most of us assume? Or is this just a political move, or a simple show of solidarity?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Secret service also follows up on counterfeit currency if the perps passed some at the DipStick oil change (the business that was shut down for surveillance footage) that could explain why they're there.

Pure speculation on my part but plausible nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
They are tracking two suspects, one black and one white male, that tried to get into a woman's car saying they needed to get to Wisconsin. They ran when she started to dial 911. No news link, I've been listening to scanner radio. Suspects are running, they might be sending k-9 trackers.
The broadcastify link for Lake County Sheriff scanner is www.broadcastify.com...
edit on 2-9-2015 by anniquity because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2015 by anniquity because: two suspects not to suspect

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No, you simply implied that the murder would be pinned on innocent people.

But it doesn't really matter, does it? Because now no matter who's arrested you've set the table for your claim.

What is there to elaborate on? It's pretty cut and dry. A trooper was murdered on his front doorstep. That's not hyperbole. The murder is unsolved to this day. That's not hyperbole. Not sure what you need clarification on.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
They are searching a cornfield now, helo en-route, probably has FLIR...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anniquity

Fan-effing-tastic.

I sincerely hope it's the jackbags in question and I hope the net closes hard on them.

Thanks for the update.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
They are searching a cornfield now, helo en-route, probably has FLIR...

Pulling out of cornfield now....walking perimeter though.
Tracking a runner now in Lake More. Resident reporting people running through golf course....2nd Helo en-route there now.
edit on 9/2/2015 by Krakatoa because: added clarification

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

And "live reports of people running thru" according to dispatch in Lakemore near a golf course. Air1 is up. I hope your right about FLIR. I sure hope everyone stays safe, civilian and LEO!

edit on 2-9-2015 by anniquity because: Jinx! Same time, you owe me a Coke ...or vice versa :-)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Air 1 sent to check field southeast of rt 12/120 (2 males: 1 white & 1 black), FLIR just mentioned as active in search for ANY heat source.
edit on 9/2/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
They just mentioned the phrase "time in custody".... unclear, garbled...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Calling in K-9's now to field at Blossom & Summer St. No more mention of "time in custody"...helo still searching field with FLIR.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Calling in K-9's now to field at Blossom & Summer St. No more mention of "time in custody"...helo still searching field with FLIR.

I heard the in custody, too. I think it might have been an earlier issue. One of the units asked for the case number at that time. Just wasn't clear enough to tell??
Are you able to understand Air1?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I think Air 1 reported all clear in the field near rt 12/120. They are being called over to Summer & Blossom now....if I understood correctly.

ETA - Confirmed: Air 1 dispatched to golf course Summer & Blossom for FLIR search there. K-9s also requested there too. More units requested at that area. Reports of shots fired (might not be related) in another area....

ETA 2 - Reported another air unit called in, and news media in air as well. Getting crowded up there above that golf course. Ground perimeter established around the course I believe.

ETA 3 - Target spotted by Air 1 via FLIR, units responding now. Being directed toward brush toward a target in weeds (Air 1 reporting).

ETA 4 - Reports of man in white T-shirt in yard of home in area (for sale sign in front of home, might be unoccupied). Units dispatched, air 2 requested for spot light assistance. New perimeter being established around Sullivan Rd.

ETA 5 - Golf course cleared. Air 1 now dispatched to search east side of rt 12 going south to Case to rule out anyone hiding along roadside. Different area reports of man dressed all in black. Ground units dispatched with K-9s.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Fox 6 has a recently updated article including pictures and maps of the area.
And WGN has helicopter live streaming the area.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Air 1 reporting FLIR target by boat yard on Gilmer south of 120. Ground units converging, K9s en-route (south of SkipperBuds).

ETA 1 - FLIR target confirmed as an animal near SkipperBuds south of Rt 120/12.

ETA 2 - Ground unit reports possible contact back near golf course (again). Air 1 requested to dispatch there for FLIR search.

ETA 3 - Air 1 on scene at golf course, ground units pulling back to clear FLIR signatures to assist Air 1.

ETA 4 - Target identified standing alone at golf course identified as ground LEO. (these guys gotta learn to follow directions to clear FLIR sigs outta there....jeesh).

edit on 9/3/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Even if they got away, they haven't necessarily lost them. One tactic would be to examine the entire Chicagoland/Wisc. area, looking specifically for three persons who suddenly vanished. I am certain this method is applied by detectives in general, and with the technofascisitic grid now in place, it would be a clear lead.

In this case, you would think that the further away the perps get, the better.
Not necessarily. They will be missed by persons and those persons will talk. Since cops spy on everyone these days, in our zionist tax and prison dystopian hell, they will be listening and prying harder than ever. Electronic fingerprints will be analyzed using complex algorithms. This will show the detectives that someone has left the area, and all they have to do is to find the group of three who are connected historically through these records. It may be bills that are going unpaid, a vacated place, or just some stray snatch of conversation culled from the privacy of someone's home wondering aloud why the neighbors just up and moved overnight. If they have left the area, it'd be wise to cease to go online, the new e-fingerprint will pop up I don't care what they do online, it will recognize the new entry. If they stayed put, and cease to go online, that too will draw heat. Massive heat. The machine is that 'smart'. And if a person is w/o a collar, it is a huge red flag in itself, especially if the collar was suddenly 'dropped'. No 'normal person' wants to be without a cellular. Having a collar around means that they can never breathe a word of it. Ditching the collars would be just as risky. If they ditch the collars, perhaps it would be prudent to do many internet searches about glioma and cellphones just prior to losing them. They certainly can look forward to being swarmed by swat based on that lead alone, so they will need an alibi. An alibi for why they no longer use a phone.

Now if the perps are from another area, well, the cops can spy on the entire country if need be. Same thing as above, but in reverse. They will be looking for any single untoward ripple as to persons returning suddenly, needing 'help', hiding/shelter etc…, plugging into every e device as they deem fit. The machine hears everything. Best the perps can do is never talk about it, or even think about it, ever. If they were local to the crime scene (residents), it was probably a bad move to leave because that makes it very simple for the machine to put 2 and 2 together.

# 505

edit on 3-9-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, you simply implied that the murder would be pinned on innocent people.

But it doesn't really matter, does it? Because now no matter who's arrested you've set the table for your claim.

What is there to elaborate on? It's pretty cut and dry. A trooper was murdered on his front doorstep. That's not hyperbole. The murder is unsolved to this day. That's not hyperbole. Not sure what you need clarification on.

We in Kentucky have our own unsolved cop murder.
In May, 2013 a Bardstown, KY police officer was on his way home from work when for unknown reasons he stopped his cruiser on an on-ramp, lights on and got out to investigate something. He did not call in. He was found by people who pulled up behind his cruiser and got curious because they couldn't see why it was there or anyone about. He had been shot multiple times with a 12 gauge shotgun. Not a single suspect has been unearthed.
www.wdrb.com...

Back to topic---I have a sinking feeling that these murderers may have gotten away. However, it also wouldn't surprise me to see that they were captured after bragging on social media...
In a scene like that, there is precious little evidence to be found I'm afraid, unless one of the perps happened to leave behind an ID.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join