It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt underway at Fox Lake Illinois

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw
a reply to: TechniXcality

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Uh, the first part, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and I didn't spin you as a cop killer I'll told you that you were speaking diatribe in a thread discussing a innocent police officers murder, subsequently I told you to move along because it was inappropriate.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

If you don't like this site you don't have to be here, spreading hate speech towards police is completely uncalled for once again in a thread where a innocent police officer was murdered. Also I'm glad you like my picture, I only took a quick snap didn't realize it looked that good but thank you, and pulling the little girl out of the bomb shelter, I don't even know what to say. Take a break brother, your not being coherent.
edit on 9/1/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

i do not know shamrock. i did not presume to. but i know an incorrect assumption when i see it. i was pointing out his mistake, and the law in generals. i am not happy a man lost his life. i despise anyone try to stuff words in my mouth because, obviously, it could get me attacked. kinda the same thing that got this cop attacked, and will get many more....the road to war. do you want that? alot of people are ready here.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

I would respectfully ask you to please tell us what you think got that Lt. Killed?? I'm sincerely curious..

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

# is getting real. brother. when you are in an armchair talking # our realities are different. i see war in kentucky. what do you see?

take a look at the 700 club episode aired today everyone swallows here they plagiarize on sundays.

take a look at the eastern part of the state with the clerks.

alot of people would like to hear the things i have heard. i lived in morehead. and bowling green. and tijuana bc mex and greensboro nc, clarksville tn, hopkinsville ky. and other places you will never see. other places you won't understand. but this is my home. i know it. and it's people. there is air cav everywhere right now. havent seen em land but i have watched the third medivac chopper this hour just now. everyone is on edge. domestic assault is uncontainable right now. the neighborhood got together and made arrangements.

coherent enough?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

i do not know shamrock. i did not presume to. but i know an incorrect assumption when i see it. i was pointing out his mistake, and the law in generals. i am not happy a man lost his life. i despise anyone try to stuff words in my mouth because, obviously, it could get me attacked. kinda the same thing that got this cop attacked, and will get many more....the road to war. do you want that? alot of people are ready here.

When you don't know you make assumptions.

Shamrock is a fair and decent poster.

What he stated is true - if they are willing to kill LEO's - they are depraved and who knows who is next.

By your first comment made in this thread and the one you just made above - you are implying that this honorable officer who lost his life serving and protecting deserved what happened to him - or at least that is how I understood it - I have been know to be wrong - but with that being said if what I believe to be true you should be ashamed of yourself sir!

I would suggest you take your unhappiness to another thread.

That is all I have to say.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: carewemust

I'm watching WGN in Chicago. They said "two white men and 1 black man"... admit that the description is not good at all

I was in the Panda Express grabbing a bite to eat this evening. Two White Guys and One Black guy came in together. You can imagine what my thoughts were, since I was close to a highway that connects Fox Lake to Chicago. In fact, everyone in the restaurant paused for a bit as these three walked over to the "May I take Your Order" girl. But they were happy, chatty with each other, and relaxed. Oblivious to the stares. After a couple of minutes, things went back to normal.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

# is getting real. brother. when you are in an armchair talking # our realities are different. i see war in kentucky. what do you see?

take a look at the 700 club episode aired today everyone swallows here they plagiarize on sundays.

take a look at the eastern part of the state with the clerks.

alot of people would like to hear the things i have heard. i lived in morehead. and bowling green. and tijuana bc mex and greensboro nc, clarksville tn, hopkinsville ky. and other places you will never see. other places you won't understand. but this is my home. i know it. and it's people. there is air cav everywhere right now. havent seen em land but i have watched the third medivac chopper this hour just now. everyone is on edge. domestic assault is uncontainable right now. the neighborhood got together and made arrangements.

coherent enough?

You think you are about to be invaded by air cav?

Sounds like you need professional psychiatric help, your delusions of imminent attack makes you appear to be on the verge of violence from your posts.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It was two white guys too. Jesus give it damn rest .

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It was two white guys too. Jesus give it damn rest .

Is that your defense for BLM, two guys were white so it couldn't have anything to do with BLM? Sounds like you think it is an all black movement or something. The hatred against cops that they spew can only enter the ears of black people?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
a reply to: diggindirt

Fox lake has announced all their schools will be closed tomorrow due to manhunt.

The local news just said that 3 more communities have decided to keep their schools closed tomorrow.

"Grant High School District 124, Fox Lake District 114, Gavin District 37 and Big Hollow District 38 will all be closed Wednesday."
Source: www.dailyherald.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Any new information on the suspects?
2nd

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You think BLM is the only group of people that doesn't like cops?
Sovereign citizens don't like them much either.
The extreme left and right both have beefs with the police.
Or how about the ones that killed the two in Nevada? Was that BLM too?

My point was to give it a rest until we know more.
Think you can do that?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

You think BLM is the only group of people that doesn't like cops?
Sovereign citizens don't like them much either.
The extreme left and right both have beefs with the police.
Or how about the ones that killed the two in Nevada? Was that BLM too?

My point was to give it a rest until we know more.
Think you can do that?

So you are on the record stating that BLM are just as radical as skinheads and black panthers?

Sounds good to me, something we can agree on.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

If you want to twist it that way fine.

I would agree that some people that think they are associated with BLM are no doubt. Anyone can say they are.

But not that it as a whole is.
That is what is on the record.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This is all near my home. Been listening to choppers all day. News vans everywhere. No one at our train stop though which surprised me..

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

LE lifted the perimeter overnight and turned the search over to a task force. They're still looking in the Fox Lake area but it sounds like a lot of the restrictions are off now.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it inaccurate.

The question was asked why LE floods the area to look for a cop killer. And the answer is because if somebody has already killed one cop they don't have much else to lose by killing another, or killing anybody else. As such, sending one guy out to look for a cop killer doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense now does it? Doesn't mean they're going to automatically keep on killing people. But that's not really one of those things you want to find out the hard way as to will he/won't he, is it?

Do let us know if the "air cav" finally lands, though.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Y'all oughta have that one on some kinda watch list.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My parents say things look a bit more normal out their window this morning, however they are still staying inside with the doors locked for now.

What I still don't understand... if Gliniewicz was the only witness, and he died after only giving a very minimal description of the suspects (race and gender), then what exactly are searchers going on? Could these killers, knowing there were no witnesses, have simply split up and casually walk back home? No one would know, right? Or hop in a car and be halfway across the country by now?

It seems like this big show of force (police, swat, atf, dea, fbi, etc.) is more a show of support and heartbreak, and less an endeavor that will likely be successful.

Fox Lake has no police body cams, from what I am hearing. I've heard they plan to try to get them now - and call them GI Joe cams (GI Joe was Gliniewicz's nickname). I understand there was a foot chase, not a traffic stop, that preceded the murder. So there are no plates to trace. Fingerprints? Well, those would only work if (a) they exist and (b) the killers already have a record.

So... what are they going on? Fox Lake is full of white guys and black guys. I can only assume (hope, pray) that the FLPD has more information than it is letting the public know.

I'm on my knees for the family who lost a man they loved dearly, and the entire Fox Lake community that lost a hero.

Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz, just 52 years old, was a 30+ year veteran of the force. He was heavily involved in local youth programs, like the Explorers. He was a husband, and a father to four young boys.
He will be missed greatly.

God bless your soul, 'GI Joe'!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm surprised how big this became on ATS. I live right near Fox Lake, but I didn't think this would go beyond local news or a small national segment. News must be slow.

The dead officer seemed like a good dude. He did a lot of things with the community.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join