It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Patterns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Earthquake its not a prediction, more like a forecast when reading seismic activity, Earthquake Patterns. I've found that most the time when Papua New Guinea gets over 4 mag. quakes it tends to spread to bigger quakes in the hot zones like, Chili, Indonesia, China, Japan, Mexico, Peru, ect. When the quakes hit Virgin Islands we get more quakes hitting the locations of NW, Oregon, WA, Canada, Columbia, ect. We just got hit with that pattern and I would like to add to this thread what happens. This occurs often and would like others ideas in the pattern. Like today it is hitting more locations of Puerto Rico which is turning into like Oklahoma at regular daily 3 mag's. With this latest quake it is possible to predict a quake hitting Guatemala location. Finding the patterns mean understand the energy flow. I do not predict large quakes, those are easy enough as I mentioned above, I'm looking at destructive ones that could hit California and Oklahoma type scenarios or worse.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
have you checked out this thread?
Earthquake Thread

There are several members there that have done some impressive work, regarding earthquake information.

(post by historykel removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: historykel

So you are saying that Guatemala (or that area) is due a very destructive quake?

Thats what I took from the wall....

Thanks! Will be keeping an eye on things in case you do have a handle on predicting.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677 Well we got hit twice in Papua New Guinea and Mexico comes up and Alaska, the big one hit Japan though yesterday, IdK where it will hit next it travels to same locations of hot zones, it hit twice in Virgin Islands again so we could see more quakes coming soon in NW location. The one repeat patterns with Vanuatu and Greece and Mariana Islands lead last time to bigger quakes hitting Marina Islands over 7 mag and than destructive forces hit California and Oklahoma, so if we get a big one in Marina islands I would keep and eye out for those locations mentioned. Puerto Rico keeps getting hit with like Oklahoma 3 mags. could be a location that will pick up in quakes or it will move to bigger quakes in Guatemala location. It's constant motion and quakes are constant, so predicting dangerous ones is hard to do. Like yesterdays Japan at 6 mag no one really gets effected there, but if it hit another location would of been bad.
(edit) If we do get hit at over 7 mag's in Marina Islands area there will be warning issues sent to locations of Hawaii, WA, CA, Mexico and Japan where flooding could occur, but last time it didn't. I'm not worry about the big one here in WA hitting , just seeing a pattern we will get quakes most likely little ones. Virgin Islands helps me keep track of direction very little though. Patterns tend to break like in Tennessee, Arkansas, Irving TX., and Idaho. They like to just pop up like volcano eruptions.
edit on 2-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)
I want to make that comment New York City, get a rope!!!

edit on 2-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Your theory is intriguing, but I think your data set is insufficient for proof.

Thanks for the correlation... will bear keeping an eye out to see how things play out. You never know, you could be onto something there...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: historykel
a reply to: chiefsmom *POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

Uh??

I personally find the idea of earthquake forecast quite a fascinating one. As Chiefmom have already stated, there has been quite some commendable work being done by many members here. I fail to understand you turning down (quite vehemently if I may observe) an opinion - a true scientist tries to gather the most views possible.

edit on 2-9-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Whoa....have you recalibrated your meds?? Or maybe you need to? That was little intense....

I hit the Quake Watch thread all the time, and constantly find out more, and more reliable, information than anywhere else I know.

It was just a suggestion, I don't think the response was in any way trying to squelch your info. I think what you've posted is very interesting! And I do thank you for sharing...
edit on 2-9-2015 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Check out the Quake Watch threads, there are many multiple years' worth of them, complete with attempts at pattern identification. We have at least one member working on IDing quake patterns in New Zealand based on energy output (aka Muzzy's Rule) Suffice it to say, he's got a very sound method that does appear to be quite valid.

originally posted by: historykel
a reply to: chiefsmom *POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

The hell...?
edit on 9/5/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677 Thanks for taking the time to check it out. I'm still working on patterns and would love input. I do listen to others very frequently talk about their own ideas of what will come, some with unusual manners of solar flares. I went to checking out the quakes, giving it time to read because sometimes quakes get put together if their small. Like Canada and Oregon's lil tremors, and than recent the small 3 mag in WA in is going NW but it took its time. Meanwhile Russia pops up with a good size one. I try to keep all accounts in a color formation and than place them in locations of time. If I see patterns I mention them, but it could be coincidence and that is what I'm trying to figure out. Waiting to see pattern breaks to prove that but so far is pretty consistent.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

That was a funny response, but its self explanatory when ever you see one do this know its because of cyber bully hostile take overs happen quite frequent in my time online, thinking this another attempt that I got a response means I was wrong, if nothing had responded this would of been another bot image sighting from a said hijackers which happens to me often and I'm sure others. So if you see them act out like this it might not necessarily be because they are crazy but pissed off.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There is more activity in NW since all those Virgin Island quakes of recent, Idaho, Canada, WA just got a little quake even again. Than suddenly Aleutian Islands gets these quakes and after shocks, wondering if it could be building up to a bigger quake. We will see, the quakes hit Kansas like expected lately, waiting to see if it hits Irving TX. Alaska it had been getting up there in activity and suddenly its pretty peaceful of just recent, wondering with these Nepal quakes turning up again if maybe Alaska will have a big quake soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Virgin Islands
Virgin Islands is getting many quakes, also Aluetian Islands is shaking up pretty good. Does that mean Mariana Islands will be getting hit with a much bigger quake ?
tsunami warning would follow in WA, Oregon, California, Alaska, Hawaii, and Japan. Oh forgot Canada.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ummm...

This post is very strange.

Just that post in itself makes me not want to say much in this thread.
You need to chill a little.

This sounds like a completely paranoid threatening post.

edit on 9/5/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
Nope not.
I just tried to at an image and its blocked, means they want me to upload so they can steal from somewhere, also got 3 ip's here from New Jersey, UK, and Renton, I don't live in these locations.

(post by historykel removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by historykel removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

East Wenatchee Bench WA 2.0 mag an hour ago
Colombia 4.6 mag a couple hrs. ago

Lots of Virgin Island quakes again.
If Papua New Guinea gets hit with a 4 or 5 mag like it does could see something big hitting again location is the problem, hot zones usually get hit of course but it doesn't mean which one will get hit with the bigger quake.
I'm thinking Hawaii and Alaska maybe will get some over 4 mag quakes.

new topics

top topics

join