It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Irish Think of Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So to be fair, after posting a few laughs about Hilary (Funny is a relative term) I thought why not go ahead and post what other people are saying about Trump?

I searched and searched and searched...to finally come up with a vid of Irish folk and their opinions on the Don.

As I mentioned, funny is personal is it not?

Jude

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, the truth, bought to you today courtesy of the good people of Ireland!

Jolly good show!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That was funny. Also, sadly true.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
lol @
"we should build a dome around the US."

Im with the Irish, to the outside world he is ludicrous and by default Americans are mocked for paying him any lip service.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, the truth, bought to you today courtesy of the good people of Ireland!

Jolly good show!

The man is functionally insane. The idea of him as president scares the hell out of me. I will leave the country if he is elected. I mean, I give up on the U.S., immigrate to somewhere else, please don't hold it against me that I was born an American, leave the country. I will fully admit that I am a rat fleeing from a sinking ship at that point, but at least my daughter will have a future.

There comes a point. My god...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Trump was born here, that does make a difference. To Irish and Canadian citizens Donald JTrump might appear a bit over the top, but he believes what he says which is a refreshing change at times but doesnt always play well with lobbyists and foreign interests

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

The trouble is, in a world where so many international assets are controlled by, and on behalf of, American businesses and indeed the government, where do you go to escape a man who appears to embody all the most tedious excesses of a tyrant aspirant?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

Trump was born here, that does make a difference. To Irish and Canadian citizens Donald JTrump might appear a bit over the top, but he believes what he says which is a refreshing change at times but doesnt always play well with lobbyists and foreign interests

Might appear over the top? He is the embodiment of everything the World hates about America.

It's not worrying he is standing for president, but the fact people can support such an ego, self absorbed, racist, sexist bafoon, thats a worry.

Hitler believed in what he was saying too.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Blacktie...

I would not ordinarily have to point this out, but I feel it might be useful to do so on this occasion.

It is not necessary to spew venom, in order to believe what one is saying, unless venom is all you believe in. If he was not a tyrannical, megalomaniacal, mass murderer in the making, and said things about improving relations between the USA and the people of the rest of the world, if not their governments too, and believed that, however, I very much doubt he would receive as much of the "ignorant beyond belief" vote.

The man is the end of the world in a suit.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

He said he can be bought, how is that not playing well with lobbyist?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Do you remember the Simpsons episode where Trump ran for president?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The trouble is, in a world where so many international assets are controlled by, and on behalf of, American businesses and indeed the government, where do you go to escape a man who appears to embody all the most tedious excesses of a tyrant aspirant?

I get your point, he will have an effect in most places. Still leaving may at least mitigate the ripple effects of whatever damage he does somewhat. At least it's not ground zero. I don't know about "Mad Max" as they speculated in the video, but it will get pretty bad in the U.S. within 20 years, because of whatever policies he implements. If he starts a war, which I think he very well could do, it could get very bad indeed. There is at least a chance that other countries will at least try to implement economic policies to distance themselves from the influence of the U.S.

Having said all that... Norway maybe? They seem sensible.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Jolly good show!

The man is functionally insane. The idea of him as president scares the hell out of me. I will leave the country if he is elected. I mean, I give up on the U.S., immigrate to somewhere else, please don't hold it against me that I was born an American, leave the country. I will fully admit that I am a rat fleeing from a sinking ship at that point, but at least my daughter will have a future.

There comes a point. My god...

Trump or Clinton...

Pick one.

Jude

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

Donald JTrump might appear a bit over the top

A bit over the top?

He's so far over the top that he's running down the other side.

Jude

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland...

All good options. Might be time to expand your property portfolio in any case!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland...

All good options. Might be time to expand your property portfolio in any case!

I think I can afford a portfolio but not any properties to put in it.

Jude

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You vote the shredded wheat head in and the rest of the world will wall you all in.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If you really want to know what the world thinks of us, ask people who live outside the U.S.A.. I don't doubt they're laughing hysterically at how American voters are even considering this moron. The one guy summed up Trump exactly...he's a bully!

It's one thing to not be politically correct and say what you feel politicians are afraid to address, it's another thing altogether to personally attack people or lack any kind of decorum or respect for people. Our friends and allies get it, but unfortunately we still have people in the U.S. who think Sarah Palin would be a great president.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

In the same boat myself...

Anyone fancy Tortuga? I hear the rum is good...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What the Scots think of Trump..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join