It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the elders ? (Clintons emails)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: dazbog

You become a good man or woman when your intentions are good, if you see better for all mankind, and strive to achieve that, you are good. These people portray humanity, a world for all to share. Some dont, some betray, ambition is the single cause and Its a lonely road. A man half of stone, will guide you.

The quality of your reply is that of a B Grade 70's TV series ( Kung-fu ) David Carradine. If you would care to reply in a less sophomoric manner it would be appreciated. Additionally, if you had spent some time delving into the agenda of the Elders vs. a cursory glance, your first ( four word ) post is moot. You may care to give it a tad more thought ( The Elders are a front group parroting the UN's agenda ) prior to offering " They are Good People " Of course if you are of the belief the United Nations is the be-all & end-all for World Peace and the Savior of Humanity ......... There is no discussion that will sway that opinion. Take Care

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

A yes i forgot the conspiracies, everyone with money is evil. Thats the one you want to hear?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

A yes i forgot the conspiracies, everyone with money is evil. Thats the one you want to hear?

Okay my friend. I can tell you my opinion . You can tell me your opinion. You may not tell me what I want to hear !

Apparently English is your second language hence the flaws of logic.

Post what you will. I see no point in continuing.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join