It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a girl finishes off your sandwich

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
You won;t finish your husband's sandwich and you have children with him? Yes, that is a serious hangup.

Haha
Indeed, if you are that intimate you would imagine sharing with eachother in most anyway would be natural.

to the OP this sounds reasonable she's at least she's comfortable with your hygiene, if you are interested kiss her man, see where it goes. I'm just not sure you could write the theory of attraction based on food sharing, but it would be a cute beginning to a long love. Go for it man

It's better to regret having tried than regret having not tried.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

lol made me laugh!

I'm like that too, I won't drink out of the same can or bottle that other people have touched, not a chance i'd eat a sandwich that's had a bite out of it, no matter how close I was to someone, I just have a thing about other people's saliva

OP ... she was just probably hungry, i'd not read anything into that, myself.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I was trying to be multinationally inclusive, for those who might not be as familiar with the common parlance of an English gentleman, as some others might be. I apologise if this caused any confusion.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marcus069
I was having a lunch with a girl I like and only known a few days, and I wasnt able to finish off my sandwich and I was about to throw it away until the girl asked if she could finish it off. I gave the rest to her and she just continued on eating my half eaten sandwich from where I had bitten. Is this just a little sign that the girl could like me? I know its far from a kiss but still, it seems a little intimate considering my saliva is still technically on the sandwich. Or am I just looking too much into it and its nothing? I mean, how many of you would really finish off your friends sandwich he/she had already bitten into?

Bro...relax. No temporal disturbances have occurred because she ate after you.

We Americans are super OCD when it comes to hygiene and germs. No other country can match our paranoia.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Marcus069

She likes you.

*heart*
*heart*
*heart*

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Marcus069

Just playing Devil's Advocate..... But is it possible she is just gross?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Finishing my sandwich, no problem.

Finishing my booze, big problem.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wouldn't finish my friend's sandwich, unless it was a really hot chick!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What kind of sammich?

Was it Dagwood-esque?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
She is clearly a scab - kick her to the kerb and find a female that makes sammich's but does not eat the sammich's.

This is the secret masonic key to a happy wife - happy life scenario.

Also, allow her access to sunlight - 1 hour / day.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
When a mannnnnn loves a sandwich...... he'll fight his best friend if he dont put it down....*yes i parodied michael bolton*

*corrected for my dear friend Trubrit lol*
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: Corrected my Spelling lol hahahaha

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Whoa.... Whoa.... Whooooaaaa... When did it become ok to call a SANDWICH, a sammich?

What the devil is going on?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I was wondering the same thing ..... 'mericans

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

My attitude is, pay some respect to the Earl for creating the damned things, that's all!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Whoa.... Whoa.... Whooooaaaa... When did it become ok to call a SANDWICH, a sammich?

What the devil is going on?

'Cause. . . . . . 'Merica.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I concur good Sir .... and now I want a damn sandwich!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Ah, sorry about that.

Thing about me is, I always want a damned sandwich. The The Hulk is always angry, and I am always hungry. If I ate as often as I was hungry, I would have to put an extension on my apartment so that my arse could fit into it! Luckily, I worked that out before I risked obesity!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hahaha!! I'm the same!
I'm not worried about my mates germs if they are not showing some sign of sickness or advising me of such concerns.
The whole sterile environments adverts have brainwashed the world into wanting are not my thing ever. I work on building sites, I'll cut cake and share it with mates using a T-shirt wiped clean wall tie if need be then eat the bit a mate didn't finish, we're all the same, and that goes with my wide social circle.

I often wonder if the 'germs' thing is more of a worry for those US members on ATS though, maybe my immune system is finely tuned to the many thousands of years of ancestry living in the British Isles with all it's bacteria and related fauna? It's only a few hundred years on t'other side of the Atlantic.
...I'm rambling, I'll stop, apologies.

On topic though, if a woman finishes my sandwiches then she is clearly not afraid of my saliva so that is always a good indicator!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
lol Does she finish anything else off of yours?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
lol Does she finish anything else off of yours?

Bad dum dum Tssshhhhhhhh!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join