It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you do...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster, so sorry if this has already been brouhgt up before. Today i was reading a thread about the movie "Dawn of the Dead" and if it were possible or it not. I was wondering, assuming that it is somehow possible that the dead would come back to life and try and kill all alive human beings, what would you guys do in the situation. I have been curious about this and spent many hours pondering the question. All input is welcome, have fun

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In fact, it has been mentioned before, here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But anyway, welcome to ATS and remember to use the search function before posting!

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Zanzibar]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
In fact, it has been mentioned before, here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But anyway, welcome to ATS and remember to use the search function before posting!

ok thanks for that link, sorry i didn't remember to use the search button
, i will remember next time

EDIT: after looking at the posts on that thread, most of the posts just talk about how it would be possible and not really what people would do if it ever happened.

EX) I would probably go to the nearest super Wal-Mart. Barricade myself in, keep occupied with video games and books, defend my self with the guns and knives, and eat all the food. The life of a king

[edit on 30-12-2004 by enlightened_smurf]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i would probably go to the Hospital/Wal-mart/or a Military base, and if things got really desperate a small island in the middle of nowhere!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would find myself a sharp sword and start loping of heads laughing HA HA as i went.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Id hold up pretty pictures and hand out candy bars to appeal to their most basic of instincts!!

Na i would just run round with two sawn offs blowing anything in my path away (including pigeons)

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Definitely hole up in a Super Wal-Mart...
Usually nice construction, small doors and few in number, little windows, etc. and all the supplies you could want for a while... If you still have power, you'd have some decent security also. I'd also be carrying a machette and a couple shotguns too, hehe....(and a lot of air freshener).

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'd hide out in the playboy mansion and have a helleva time until my ending. No sense trying to live with a planet full of walking corpses.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would probably try to rig some sort of device like explosives straped to me so that if it became impossible to escape the hordes of zombies I could avoid becoming one and take a bunch out with me. And i would head to an area that was scarecly populated to begin with. Fewer residents == fewer zombies

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
One word: Run to Target/Walmart and hide with the Megaman stuff ^_^

Wait...thats more then one word o.o...

SSSHHHH YOU DONT KNOW THAT

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
We dont have many guns here in Australia most are illegal
The ones we have are somewhat weak but there are some nice rifles you could get ahold of to use if such a scenario happend.. I myself have a katana of my own and 22. I am a major player of laser skirmish and if only the zombies could be taken out with IR then... well lol I would be in heaven? As odd as it may sound.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Very easy a no brainer.. go to my local home depot cause its huge and very little windows enough wood to block the doors so no one can get in.. theres always vending machines around and theres a bathroom lol i can live in there for ahwile if this ever happens.. so run to your nearest lowes or home depot when the dead rise and start to roam the earth also i would take my 20 gauge shotgun just in case...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hehe we have Bunnings Warehosue of here... And by Warehouse they mean it the buildings for a Bunnings is HUGE And aprart from a big door that u could close there is only the front entrance to the thing... Did I mention the near limitless amount of wood and steel you could use to make a barricade :p

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DS_GEN_Stone
Did I mention the near limitless amount of wood and steel you could use to make a barricade :p

Exactly but people wouldnt think about heading to a warehouse with wood and steel but to tell you the truth its the best dam place to go when such a thing happens because theres only one way in and one way out and both could be sealed off from intruders lol

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Very easy a no brainer.. go to my local home depot cause its huge and very little windows enough wood to block the doors so no one can get in.. theres always vending machines around and theres a bathroom lol i can live in there for ahwile if this ever happens.. so run to your nearest lowes or home depot when the dead rise and start to roam the earth also i would take my 20 gauge shotgun just in case...

Luckily where i live, lowes and super walmart are in the same parking lot

Peace~Smurf

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Come to think of it... Are we talking about the slow mvoing stupid zombies or the fast running ones of 28 days later and dawn of the dead... If it were the slow ones I would probley be out moving with a group of other "armed" people.. If it were the really fast kind then I would fortify myself as much as possible.. Or get out of the entire area.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DS_GEN_Stone
Come to think of it... Are we talking about the slow mvoing stupid zombies or the fast running ones of 28 days later and dawn of the dead... If it were the slow ones I would probley be out moving with a group of other "armed" people.. If it were the really fast kind then I would fortify myself as much as possible.. Or get out of the entire area.

Hmm, interesting thought, lets do both scenarios.

Fast Zombies: i would fortify myself into the walmart i live nearby.

Slow Zombies: I would grab a machete(sp?) and a .22 and join a group of other people and take on the zombies

Peace~Smurf

[edit on 4-1-2005 by enlightened_smurf]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I like target or walmart better....

1 they have some weapons we could use
2 they have some food
3 THEY HAVE TOYS ^_^ the inner child within me lives on

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hhmmmmm...zombies walking around and sucking the very life out of me. I doubt i'd notice a differance from the world i'm living in today

Considering I live in Wal-Mart country, The Walton family lives just one county over, and every dad blasted thing in this town is named for them, from the arts center to the arena's, i'd have to go with the Wal-Mart option.

Since all my money already goes there it sound like an appropriete place to go when I die.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
I like target or walmart better....

1 they have some weapons we could use
2 they have some food
3 THEY HAVE TOYS ^_^ the inner child within me lives on

Hmm, i have NEVER been to a target with guns or anything like that, and wupy, i think 4 out of the 6 richest people in USA are related to the waltons.

Peace~Smurf

top topics

<<   2 >>

join