It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Palin's take: The Trump phenomenon

page: 1

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:38 PM
So, this is Sarah Palin on Greta Van Susteren's On The Record Fox News program.

This was partly inspired by TinfoilTP. Here's his thread Trumps vp pick discussion

This thread is about Donald Trump's worst endorsements. Note** Sarah Palin Did Not endorse Trump. I don't think she could have. I think she tried though.

Watch the video and tell me what you think. Sarah Palin seems so all-over-the-place to me, I can't follow what she's saying. She talks about Trump's Wall and how Republicans have to answer to it's feasibility and necessity. When asked about over staying Visas Illegals, she wants to hear all the other candidate plans, I guess because Trump has one.Yet she talks about "Big Picture" because "America Comes First" and talking about my Joe six pack. She seems out of her wits and trying to find talking points out of her ass.

I think this is as bad as Dennis Rodman's endorsement.The Worm In case anyone doesn't know, Dennis Rodman was a Bad Boy in the Mo Town City's glory Days. The Detroit Piston's had some tough battles against the Bulls that I remember. It was a ridiculous era of basketball (the refs really), but Rodman was wormy enough to get away with a lot of crap. He later on wore wedding dresses and sat at Kim Jong Il's dinner table. He is on e crazy bastard who can't speak a coherent sentence. That is what Sarah Palin sounds like to me. Donald Trump needs to tell these drunk washed-ups to stop endorsing him. It's gotta be embarrassing for him to be associated with them when he actually has rational, legitimate policy to push. Then again, maybe the Worm and the Donald are on the same page.

So who is Donald Trump's worst endorsement nightmare? Hillary and Bill? Naw, they are running.
edit on 31/8/2015 by harvestdog because: forgot video

edit on 1/9/2015 by harvestdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:20 AM
a reply to: harvestdog

I just watched Donald Trump turn O'Reilly into a liberal.

I'm no Trump fan, but I am a fan of telling the PC crowd to stick it.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:42 AM
Everyone gets a vote and it can be argued their vote is no better than anyone else.
On the other side you seem to imply their vote is worse than anyone else, which there may be something to that as far as the media crafting a picture. They get controversial people to bloviate....and try to attach their strange brand with someone the media does not respect.

Subtle onslaught. It is no secret The Donald is at war with some head honcho over at Fox.

The Donald did criticize McCain's pick of Palin, so well there ya go there, why even ask if she likes Trump. The Worm? He pals around with a dictator who shoots his relatives with 88mm flak cannons.

Who are they going to try to attach to The Donald next? Maybe some ditzy miss Universe pageant contestants who cannot put two coherent sentences together when asked about politics.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:49 AM
Jeez thanks! Every morning I get up and think, I wish I knew what Sarah Palin thought about this or that.

new topics