It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is My Introduction..My Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A few months ago I had made an account. I'm not sure what has gone wrong with it, but I have been unable to connect via that and since very recently I have needed human companionship. I have gone through something so painful I can't help, but wish I could go back. Change my actions. Wish I didn't hate myself. And I know I am young. I know maybe this event is meaningless. But to me it is..it was my life and future and I destroyed it all. I hope to meet friends. I hope to be able to contribute to discussions. I hope that I will be able to find support in this community while I go through my personal Hell. Hello everyone. I am the boy that will forever wander this Earth in search of something to hold onto. Sorry for the gloomy mood. Life is Hell. Especially when that's all you can create.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Cheer up you have your whole life ahead of you! If something is bothering you that much, you should really seek some counseling. I'm sure you'll find a lot of caring members here who can give you some good advice and direction to help you cope with your problem. We're all here on this planet to learn from our mistakes and help each other out. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
I know I have my whole life ahead. I just started college after all. I'm not sure counselling would help. I'm trying to kill the negative emotions, but that is rather hard when I'm over an hour away from my mom and a warm home. I'm not good at socializing as I tend to be very shy and this is the first time I want to admit to my mom how I really feel. Last night I even told her that kid, that baby in the pictures isn't real, he doesn't exist. Like in the horror movies all that remains is a monster. I know there are very kind souls here. I hope to learn from them how to love. How to not hurt those I love. I am very grateful for your welcome. And for that very pleasant picture.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You are not alone There are many here who have their own personal hells. There are many here who have much love and compassion and inspiration to share. Hello to you and welcome!!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Welcome. If you can recognize your mistakes you can learn from them. If you want to share what you learn, you'll have people here to listen. I hope you set yourself on a better course. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm sure everyone has their own personal hell. In fact. I now recall a quote from a book, The Devil and Miss Prym
by Paulo Coelho in which that on the beach everyone was terrified of something, except that you (the protagonist) is already in his hell. So while all these people can still expect the worst, things can only go better for you. I do recommend that book. It is amazing and not too long. Hello to you too!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard Our One and Only Mother Ship.
I am sorry to hear of your trials.
Please settle in and you will find courage.

Listen... there is a whole universe.
WIS

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740
I have only passed the Gates of Hell this past Friday. I'm trying to create a paradise out of it as Satan and the fallen angels have. I will most likely share my story as time goes by. In the "Relationships" thread/board. As well as "General Discussion" if I remember the name correctly. I seem to have recognized far too late.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
One and only huh? What about BTS? I'm not sure what goes on there other than that it is affiliated with this site. So there must be at least two mother ships! Perhaps I am simply too depressed right now, but I understand I am not the only one with trials, though it is very difficult to understand other peoples trials and emotions, especially for me.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh my goodness. I am sending you the biggest warmest arms snuggled around you with a huge shoulder to cry on. I can only project feelings of love and understanding to you from a far.
Welcome to you and I hope you find some release.
Take care buddy.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster
Thank you for your very warm welcome. You have made me smile. I am sure I will find release, although for the moment my mood is better and I'll be rather distracted by classes and the many conversations I hope to have here.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Hey Sorry I missed this intro Thread You made. I offer a late Hello and Welcome to ATS! Here's something I wrote for new comers to this site Hope You enjoy it...

Hello and Welcome!

Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship, Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till You want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

Syx...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Welcome to hell if you dig what Sartre said that hell is other people... .yeah, life is hell... it's either the absence of misery or the misery of absence... just kidding.

Cheer up! Life is not half as bad when you're really drunk. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Hello again! Not sure if you remember godkiller, well that's me. Forgot my information. I posted two old stories and I remembering to promise to post a story from senior year High School. Not sure I should at this moment. Haha nice welcome
How did you find this anyways?!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva
True, but you have to remain drunk in that case to remain happy. Have a good one. It's only fair that this rounds on me. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hey! Yah I remember that name! I found this by clicking on the litle green guy under your avatar... Then I clicked on your profile. Then threads... was easy!!

Welcome back!! Later for now, Syx...

edit on 22-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Haha yeah that's me
I'll post that story tomorrow. I'm actually proud of it. I think. Ha true, such a late welcome. Didn't expect it is all
See you around!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Right on! Catch Ya on the boards!! Syx...

new topics

top topics

join