It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rod from R-60 Air to Air Missile Warhead In MH17 Wreckage?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I'm fine too, thanks.

But Russia has shared their radar data, if there were fighter jets nearby they would have been seen on radar.
The other point is that the front nose of the aircraft was not hit, above all, what is being discarded over and over again is the message from Igor on his twitter and his VK.
The AN-26 turned out to be a B777 with 298 souls on board.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I totally missed all the Ukraine modifications of the su 25. Ha. Perhaps the witnesses were seeing an su-25M1.

It doesn't matter as a Ukrainian SU 25 would never have been able to get that far into separatists territory without being shot down, but we see nothing concerning the crash of this other plane, nor do we hear about a missing pilot, why...because there wasn't one that day.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

So you believe Rutte and his pals?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

I'm fine too, thanks.

But Russia has shared their radar data, if there were fighter jets nearby they would have been seen on radar.
The other point is that the front nose of the aircraft was not hit, above all, what is being discarded over and over again is the message from Igor on his twitter and his VK.
The AN-26 turned out to be a B777 with 298 souls on board.

It exploded next to the cockpit (which is what Python missiles do).

But what is also discarded is Kolomoysky: Sorry about the MH17 – but it is a trifle – ENG SUBS

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GregDecker

Now what has our PM got to do with it? do you think he is the one leading the investigation? of course not.

It has been quite clear from the beginning what had happened, the BUK that was traced, the messages from Igor, but strangely instead of a AN-26 the plane that came down was MH17.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

How would you know? It seems that they do take those risks all of the time. There has been more than one Ukrainian jet blown out of the sky. Warfare, it can be dangerous.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The Python 5 is the only one in the family that will detonate near the cockpit, because of the EO sensor. Georgia received the Python 5, but they use it as part of the Spyder-SR SAM system designed by Rafael. The Su-25 can't carry them for air to air use.

Python-5 missiles were delivered along with Spyder systems to the Indian Air Force, Georgian Air Force, Republic of Singapore Air Force and Peruvian Army.

www.airforce-technology.com...

link   

Just wanted to know where you stand.

Now what has our PM got to do with it? do you think he is the one leading the investigation? of course not.

He sure is the one in control of the flow of information.

edit on 2-9-2015 by GregDecker because: (no reason given)

link   

There have been so many witness accounts of fighter jets being in the air at that time, I don't believe one thing about Kiev claiming them not being around.

Of course you don't, but it has never been proven by anyone that an SU 25 was flying in that area at the time, or any military jet for that matter.

And how do you equate the fact that other planes were in the area when this happened and they never mentioned any military jets flying around.

And one was only 15 miles away at the time, so where are there reports and how come nobody but pro Russian separatist supporters that are saying they witnessed it?

And here are witnesses to seeing and hearing the BUK that brought down MH 17.

www.bellingcat.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

How would you know? It seems that they do take those risks all of the time. There has been more than one Ukrainian jet blown out of the sky. Warfare, it can be dangerous.

Show me a report that Ukraine lost an SU 25 on the same day MH 17 was shot down?

That would make news just as the others that were shot down did.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Python (missile)

* Service ceiling: 10,000 m (22,200 ft)

Sukhoi Su-25 & modifications

And there`s no doubt operation "See-Breeze" was going on at that time. Just as there`s no doubt with Georgian involvement in the Ukraine with them right now training Ukrainian soldiers.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Who says that the su 25 would have been shot down? If you pay any attention to what people under those skies see everyday you would know that there are on going reports of Ukrainian jets moving about under the protection of passenger airlines. Explains the domestic flight paths over war zones.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Belingcat...

Der Spiegel Apologizes to Readers over Coverage of Bellingcat MH17 Report

...has no credibility at all any more if even a notorious anti-Putin propaganda outlet has to acknowledge it's just a bunch of crap.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Good. Amazing they didn't see it was total crap upon first read.

Anyone using it as a source should apologize too.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
it could have been a air launched BUK M1 [usually surface launched] with a 9N314 warhead [ google search it] . just to make it hard to blame it on Kiev[ who im sure did it ,] of the #NAF .. disarmament for those Criminals in Kiev. and the intervention of the UN is more than motive to launch some bizzarre kill scenario , they have already been caught harvesting the organs of their own troops ..

if somebody kills 5,000 rhesus monkeys to harvest their livers and kidneys for bio warfare production , the world will find out who [ freak out] its war intent.

if the PIG in Kiev kills 50000 of his own troops and harvests their organs to sell to Israel [ Slavic rhesus monkeys] nobody bats an eye.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I would not say Bellingcat has no credibility, obviously the dispute is about a satellite image.
The answer from Bellingcat.

And there is progression, everyone agrees that a BUK has been used, the question now is "who pushed the button"?

edit on 2-9-2015 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Not everyone agrees on that...

MH17: Examination of evidence from social media

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GregDecker

Ignoring someone who has flown on airfraft themselves a few times and knows many in the military life is very poor form.
Do you yourself have any experience with military weapons systems or aircraft?

The R-60 is heat seeking. Whats the hottest thing on the aircraft? ENgines. your clear bias is showing. And They do not directly hit a aircraft unless they have a promimity failure.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ignoring someone who has flown on airfraft themselves a few times and knows many in the military life is very poor form.

Sorry, I think for myself and titles don't mean a thing to me. [snip]

The R-60 is heat seeking. Whats the hottest thing on the aircraft? ENgines. your clear bias is showing. And They do not directly hit a aircraft unless they have a promimity failure.

My sources tell me direct hits to the engine are the exception.

Anyways, care to explain the rod and rod shaped holes? What caused them?

edit on 3-9-2015 by GregDecker because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/9/15 by masqua because: Off topic remark removed

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I certainly considered that the Flightaware radar data was off until I read the testimony of an AI crew that heard the controller give direct routing to MH 17. I also found several bloggers and researchers that had captured screen shots of other tracking sources, that then found that the data had changed just days later.

The official story is so full of holes it's laughable. Even now there are attempts to spin this in yet another direction.

intelligence agencies believe Ukrainian separatists shot down a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet by mistake, possibly by misreading fuzzy radar images on a sophisticated surface-to-air missile launcher provided by Russia, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

www.latimes.com...

Given that there was some fairly cloudy skies, a plane traveling 33,000 feet high and a bunch of novice soldiers attempting to track a plane with equipment they were not familiar with, and having only a 70 second window to do that is well.....reaching to say the least. It had to have been a mistake.

I see that another one bites the dust. See ya Greg

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join