It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Knight Satellite Reappears - Captured BY ISS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Interesting note: If you hover your mouse over the video's progess bar when it starts to show the close up shot of... whatever that may be, and you get that preview of what's happening at that time, then you move your mouse across the progress bar to the right which basically shows the video in fast-forward...

... I don't know what to make of it, honestly. It looks like just a glare to me at the normal speed, but when sped up, it looks like some kind of object, slowly moving in a different direction than the ISS.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
if its a blanket,why hasnt it fallen...changed shape....floated away......

It is all the same picture of it, so why would it change?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
if its a blanket,why hasnt it fallen...changed shape....floated away......

It is all the same picture of it, so why would it change?

Same picture or multiple pictures taken at the same time showing various angles and different views?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

In watching the shadows on the ISS, I don't see resulting changes on the "object" that would make the case that this is a reflection.

Watch a little closer. The reflection moves with the shadow. It became really obvious when using my arrow key to advance 10 seconds at a time, after the shadow started creeping.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I watched it soooo closely that in the 4:37 area the earth stops movement for a nanosecond.
I stand by my reply.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reason would be nice before threads get moved into the hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

Youtube video with added spooky music - so obviously a hoax! Also from a hoax Youtube site - have a look at their other video''s
edit on 1-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: anticitizen

Youtube video with added spooky music - so obviously a hoax! Also from a hoax Youtube site - have a look at their other video''s

thanks!
members don't always have time or internet capacity to watch a video or even all videos of a youtube site.
so a quick summary why it's in the hoax forum is always helpful!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

It went to Hoax right away because issue and referenced site and subject has been hacked apart hundreds of times here. So when a known hoax is started as a thread....it goes right down.....because it know as such to general membership.

You could go to existing threads here if you want to discuss....but the subject and sight will send it where it belongs and we all understand why...

Best

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

It went to Hoax right away because issue and referenced site and subject has been hacked apart hundreds of times here. So when a known hoax is started as a thread....it goes right down.....because it know as such to general membership.

You could go to existing threads here if you want to discuss....but the subject and sight will send it where it belongs and we all understand why...

Best

It's a live feed from the ISS that's being observed in both links.
Now if anyone can prove the actual feed in question a hoax then feel free but to negate ALL videos, even those doing followups on official sources, negates the possibility of a suspected genuine video being open to interpretation and/or discussion.

Because of that, EVERY video should have an open evaluation before deemed and certified hoax, no matter the source. Hoaxing this only after a couple of posts is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

It wasn't me that placed it there. It was placed for the reasons given by this site...and easily understood why.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Hoaxing this only after a couple of posts is ridiculous.

Why does a obvious hoax need a certain number of posts before it is moved to hoax forum?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join